How far are “Progressives” willing to progress?

CayHfMbWEAE4pRn.jpg

Is there a predetermined end or are they willing to “PROGRESS” right past the Bill Of Rights and the Constitution? Many would say PROGRESSIVES have already ran past the Declaration Of Independence as most seem to denounce America’s right to sovereignty.
I
If there are goal posts, I don't know of any. To me progress is a continuous process so hopefully it will never end. The opposite of progress is stagnation.

But there is no progression in progressives. Its a sprint to tyranny and nihilism. That isn't progress.
Your opinion is exactly that, your opinion.

Thats not opinion. Thats fact.
That is also your opinion. Got an example?

I could go on for hours but keeping a populace in bondage through trinkets out of the treasury isn't progress, abortion is progress, lying about some utopian dream including affecting the planet with climate change isn't progress. These are all regressive traits.
More opinions devoid of facts.

Another trait of the left is to use ambiguity, right is wrong, up is down, propaganda, etc.

Everything is great! Nothing could be improved or fixed...said no one ever.
Is there a predetermined end or are they willing to “PROGRESS” right past the Bill Of Rights and the Constitution? Many would say PROGRESSIVES have already ran past the Declaration Of Independence as most seem to denounce America’s right to sovereignty.
I
If there are goal posts, I don't know of any. To me progress is a continuous process so hopefully it will never end. The opposite of progress is stagnation.

Got it...so no end to how far Progressives are willing to “progress”. By default they must advocate for a support ALL change because that’s what fascinates them...am I right?
No. All progress is change but not all change is progress.
I should have clarified...here.
By default Progressives must advocate for and support ALL change that clearly moves further Left from traditional American normality, morality, principles, values and standards.
Am I right?

Slavery used to be moral in America. Segregation used to be moral in America. Denying women the right to vote used to be moral. We used to have a moral objection to gays serving in the millitary or getting married.

Used to be that laissez-faire principles were valued over breaking up abusive monopolies and other common sense market regulations.

Some morality, values and standards change and YOU conservatives get dragged along, most pretending that thats what you always belived and constantly talking about some mythical good old days that never were.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I should have clarified...here. By default Progressives must advocate for and support ALL change that clearly moves further Left from traditional American normality, morality, principles, values and standards. Am I right?
Based on the evidence so far, yes, you are right. But they sure can destroy a lot of sh-t and cause a great deal of horrible turmoil without ever putting forth specific social, economic, and national security goals ---- and showing us how any of that is truly feasible.

They hide behind hatred of Trump and the equally sinister MSM to rally the troops. And given the fact over half the voters in this nation really could not argue any issue, they are easily manipulated. They are either apathetic, gullible and all those "sound bytes" makes sense to them. "Hel, ya, Trump is the devil!" Then you have a swarm of egotistical blowhards who have zero knowledge of "the mystical" running around and leading the charge. This nation is no better than Sodom.

All the way to a dictatorship that's how far. The left hate that they are accountable to voters and restricted by the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Now that they have the elections rigged the next step is to re-write both to fit the liberal world view.

You will OBEY or you will be PUNISHED by the left that's where this is headed.

See, my post (#18 above) which describes BluesLegend. Not only does he express hate for Progressives, his lies about their motivation is dishonest. Post #29, BTW, is absurd, and clearly off topic.

Last edited:
I

But there is no progression in progressives. Its a sprint to tyranny and nihilism. That isn't progress.
Your opinion is exactly that, your opinion.

Thats not opinion. Thats fact.
That is also your opinion. Got an example?

I could go on for hours but keeping a populace in bondage through trinkets out of the treasury isn't progress, abortion is progress, lying about some utopian dream including affecting the planet with climate change isn't progress. These are all regressive traits.
More opinions devoid of facts.

Another trait of the left is to use ambiguity, right is wrong, up is down, propaganda, etc.
That is because leftists are human.

This is an awesome thread. I love it when people who don't know much of anything write up
pages about what progressives want. It is very helpful.

This thread is for open discussion, the OP posed questions for you to answer. Do you have any answers?

I
30 years f culture change has proven there is no end to their spiral down.

Sodom and Gomorrah is where this ends

I

Got it...so no end to how far Progressives are willing to “progress”. By default they must advocate for a support ALL change because that’s what fascinates them...am I right?
By default Progressives must advocate for and support ALL change that clearly moves further Left from traditional American normality, morality, principles, values and standards.
Am I right?

Slavery used to be moral in America. Segregation used to be moral in America. Denying women the right to vote used to be moral. We used to have a moral objection to gays serving in the millitary or getting married.

Used to be that laissez-faire principles were valued over breaking up abusive monopolies and other common sense market regulations.

Some morality, values and standards change and YOU conservatives get dragged along, most pretending that thats what you always belived and constantly talking about some mythical good old days that never were.
The change you describe was the result of organic evolution, it's how we've always changed.
The actions you champion now to FORCE change is nothing even close to "organic" evolution.

This is an awesome thread. I love it when people who don't know much of anything write up
pages about what progressives want. It is very helpful.
The problem is, the leftists are clueless about their own goals.

Frog in a kettle comes to mind. You have no moral anchor so there is no ultimate goal where you will be satisfied

All the way to a dictatorship that's how far. The left hate that they are accountable to voters and restricted by the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Now that they have the elections rigged the next step is to re-write both to fit the liberal world view.

See, my post (#18 above) which describes BluesLegend. Not only does he express hate for Progressives, his lies about their motivation is dishonest. Post #29, BTW, is absurd, and clearly off topic.

I lie about nothing libtard. Do you deny that the left hate us? Don't even go there. :talk2hand:

I

Am I right?

The change you describe was the result of organic evolution, it's how we've always changed.
The actions you champion now to FORCE change is nothing even close to "organic" evolution.
So slavery was not ended by force?

I lie about nothing libtard. Do you deny that the left hate us? Don't even go there. :talk2hand:
We of the correct life do not hate you,we pity your stupidity !

Forum List

Back