Now that congressional critters feel "threatened" they want to debate "security"

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Dunno if any of you watched any of the debate and discussions on capital hill this morning but I did and I find it off-putting.
We went though months of riots, arson, murders & pillaging and only now do they think "security" is worthy of debate.
Their entire purpose is to provide for the security of ALL Americans. That includes those trapped in autonomy zones or in riot zones or our police who were often targets of assassinations.

These people make me sick.

Dunno if any of you watched any of the debate and discussions on capital hill this morning but I did and I find it off-putting.
We went though months of riots, arson, murders & pillaging and only now do they think "security" is worthy of debate.
Their entire purpose is to provide for the security of ALL Americans. That includes those trapped in autonomy zones or in riot zones or our police who were often targets of assassinations.

Long long ago my late Grandfather told me someday they won't be able to build a wall high enough to protect themselves from the people....the man was a prophet.

An entire summer of left wing statue destroying riots murder and mayhem....vs one afternoon of a protest over election fraud that got out of control...

The dems are desperate to get Trump out of office before he spills the beans....

One has to experience the experience to get the message. They got the message.

So, I guess they didn't discuss defunding the Capital police?

Weird how they are worthy of protection, but the rest of us should be on our own.

They make a lot of people sick.

Nancy was genuinely frightened that she could have been harmed on January 6.

Yet Nancy kneeled in the Capitol last year to honor the mobs who were actually harming innocent people in cities throughout this nation.

The only way that a liberal finds out what real life is, is to experience it.

An entire summer of left wing statue destroying riots murder and mayhem....vs one afternoon of a protest over election fraud that got out of control...

The dems are desperate to get Trump out of office before he spills the beans....

The only police deaths remotely related to this years social justice protests were the 2 shot by boogaloos nearby one event.

Meanwhile trumpfisti terrorists alrady killed two. And they were planning to asphixiate legislators with zip ties.

Untitled drawing - 2021-01-10T215328.266.png

The only police deaths remotely related to this years social justice protests were the 2 shot by boogaloos nearby one event.

Meanwhile trumpfisti terrorists alrady killed two. And they were planning to asphixiate legislators with zip ties.

View attachment 441238
Cops have been getting ambushed by haters for years....ever since Obama divided the nation by race....

View attachment 441238
Trumpfisti?

Wtf lol

Did your 5th grader teach you that insult?

View attachment 441238
Trumpfisti?

Wtf lol

Did your 5th grader teach you that insult?

I've been using it since 2015

Because fascism is readily identifiable.

They make a lot of people sick.

Nancy was genuinely frightened that she could have been harmed on January 6.

Yet Nancy kneeled in the Capitol last year to honor the mobs who were actually harming innocent people in cities throughout this nation.

The only way that a liberal finds out what real life is, is to experience it.
That was a cool pic of her and her minions wearing the slave trade scarfs.

The concept of a safe and secure government of, by, and for the People is clearly sickening to Trump's goons who were incited by him into committing a lethal insurrection.
"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."-President Donald Trump

The concept of a safe and secure government of, by, and for the People is clearly sickening to Trump's goons who were incited by him into committing a lethal insurrection.
The constitution guarantees "the people" to be safe and secure. Do you know what that means? Even a clue?

if citizens of the USA are willing to take that kind of action then maybe think about listening to them.
That could be a solution but libbiesNever seek solutions but rather perpetuation of their grievances of victimhood.

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."-President Donald Trump
Clearly a call for a riot. Media and liberals are complete and total fact absent emotion loaded bullshitters

So, I guess they didn't discuss defunding the Capital police?

Weird how they are worthy of protection, but the rest of us should be on our own.
Nah. It is not the same when it happens to the other guy, because you are on the outside looking in. When it happens to you, it becomes a wake-up call.

Forum List

Back