How far are “Progressives” willing to progress?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Is there a predetermined end or are they willing to “PROGRESS” right past the Bill Of Rights and the Constitution? Many would say PROGRESSIVES have already ran past the Declaration Of Independence as most seem to denounce America’s right to sovereignty.
I

Everything is great! Nothing could be improved or fixed...said no one ever.

Is there a predetermined end or are they willing to “PROGRESS” right past the Bill Of Rights and the Constitution? Many would say PROGRESSIVES have already ran past the Declaration Of Independence as most seem to denounce America’s right to sovereignty.
I
To this:

images

I
If there are goal posts, I don't know of any. To me progress is a continuous process so hopefully it will never end. The opposite of progress is stagnation.

I
If there are goal posts, I don't know of any. To me progress is a continuous process so hopefully it will never end. The opposite of progress is stagnation.

Got it...so no end to how far Progressives are willing to “progress”. By default they must advocate for and support ALL change because that’s what fascinates them...am I right?

Last edited:
I

Got it...so no end to how far Progressives are willing to “progress”. By default they must advocate for a support ALL change because that’s what fascinates them...am I right?
No. All progress is change but not all change is progress.

I

Got it...so no end to how far Progressives are willing to “progress”. By default they must advocate for a support ALL change because that’s what fascinates them...am I right?
I should have clarified...here.
By default Progressives must advocate for and support ALL change that clearly moves further Left from traditional American normality, morality, principles, values and standards.
Am I right?

I

Got it...so no end to how far Progressives are willing to “progress”. By default they must advocate for and support ALL change because that’s what fascinates them...am I right?

200.gif

I

But there is no progression in progressives. Its a sprint to tyranny and nihilism. That isn't progress.

I

I should have clarified...here.
By default Progressives must advocate for and support ALL change that clearly moves further Left from traditional American normality, morality, principles, values and standards.
Am I right?
You have a unique view of the Left, there is nothing we "must" do. You should think of it more like Christianity. All Christians believe in the basic tenets of the faith but differ widely on the details. Some Christians believe other Christians are not really Christians at all.

I

But there is no progression in progressives. Its a sprint to tyranny and nihilism. That isn't progress.
Your opinion is exactly that, your opinion.

I

Thats not opinion. Thats fact.

I

That is also your opinion. Got an example?

I

I could go on for hours but keeping a populace in bondage through trinkets out of the treasury isn't progress, abortion is progress, lying about some utopian dream including affecting the planet with climate change isn't progress. These are all regressive traits.

This is an easy question, there will be no aoristic end to progress, and thus progressives will continue to work to end racism, misogyny and other forms of bigotry until the Rights Expressed in he Declaration of Independence are accepted by everyone of the Billions of human beings on the earth.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

To achieve these rights, given the words expressed on the Social Media from the haters and those who murder, by guns, aircraft or other means will last for a long time.

Equal rights, equal opportunity before the law is only a first step; but only the first one since the ethos of haters are nonexistent (they have no moral compass), and as long as hate and fear exists in the words and deeds of demagogues, charlatans and the ignorant, that first step is still in the distant future.

I

I could go on for hours but keeping a populace in bondage through trinkets out of the treasury isn't progress, abortion is progress, lying about some utopian dream including affecting the planet with climate change isn't progress. These are all regressive traits.
More opinions devoid of facts.

All the way to a dictatorship that's how far. The left hate that they are accountable to voters and restricted by the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Now that they have the elections rigged the next step is to re-write both to fit the liberal world view.

You will OBEY or you will be PUNISHED by the left that's where this is headed.

Forum List

Back