Zone1 How does one become a moderator here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a pulse you're pretty much a shoe-in.

It also helps if you can read English at a fifth grade level.

Good luck...the competition is stiff. Maybe that wasn't the best word choice. Lol.

The fact that anybody replied, means that you are on the low chain of the food chain. I'm dissapointed!!!

I can’t be responsible for the consequences.

I say exactly the same thing when somebody gives me chocolate.

What will chocolate covered bacon with caramel drizzle get ya ... :dunno:

51851327535_a0a645e6ed_z.jpg

High cholesterol.

No need.

Here is the emoji that got me cited:

:fu:

That isn't me flipping you the bird. That was the extent of my post that got me an infraction.

The mods make it up as they go on.
Damn, that's not nearly as bad as my douchebag one:
douchebagthesequel.gif

One must be extremely politically correct....and have a grudge against conservatives.

Damn, that's not nearly as bad as my douchebag one:
View attachment 681405
You got cited for using that?

What got me was that someone at USMB came up with this emoticon, approved it, and put it up there for everyone to use. :fu:

Then a mod comes along and cites me for using a USMB approved emoticon.

I can see if they cited you for an unauthorized graphic but the one I used was provided by USMB. It's crazy.

You got cited for using that?
Not yet...
What got me was that someone at USMB came up with this emoticon, approved it, and put it up there for everyone to use. :fu:
Then a mod comes along and cites me for using a USMB approved emoticon.
I can see if they cited you for an unauthorized graphic but the one I used was provided by USMB. It's crazy.
Fucked up, for sure.

Anyone considering accepting an invitation to join the moderating team should know this:

It has the potential of ruining all that is... well... for lack of a better word... "fun" about a message board such as this. If you think the members you interact with now are assholes, just wait until they blame you for everything... every moved post, every deleted post, every closed thread, every moved thread, every slight, perceived or otherwise... whether you were the responsible moderator or not...
Thank Gawd I never did any of that and if any of you kids claim I did, well fine!

How does one become a moderator here?
Are there certain criteria that must be met?
Who decides?
1)Promise not to eat rice krispies or shop online for one whole year.
2) No previous covert operations experience.
3) read Jordan Peterson's '12 Rules For Life'
4) If you live in New Zealand, you have to sign some kind of non-disclosure agreement
5) You cover the tip at the annual
moderators dinner at Chili's in Atlanta.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back