Zone1 How does one become a moderator here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, but I'd sure like to sign-up to be one.

I think I'd make an excellent choice for the next MOD.

So to the powers that be, HMU!!
jennifer lawrence oh hell no gif | WiffleGif

First you have to pass an entrance exam with 12 essay questions to get your mod certification.

Then, there is the application. You must provide 36 forms of ID, provide a recommendation letter from your kindergarten teacher certifying that you play nice with others and don’t hawk loogies when no one is looking, and provide a down payment of 3 pounds of Cadbury chocolate before we will even look at your app. Oh, and send photos.

Did they con you out of 3 lbs of Cadbury chocolate, or is that what you're trying to con somebody else out of? Could be both I guess. And just a down payment, huh?

Stand still when they ask for volunteers to step forward, and everyone else takes a step back.

Seriously, now that you have expressed an interest they will contact you if they think you are right for the job.
I'd probably dial down my insults, for sure. I'd vote against silly politically based thread moves, too, if such things are even voted upon.

How does one become a moderator here?
Are there certain criteria that must be met?
Who decides?

How does one become a moderator here?
Are there certain criteria that must be met?
Who decides?

ONE IS ASKED......

to put aside their morals, better judgement, ethics and common sense for the greater good.... and oh yeah, there's the little part about selling your soul and all that.... then if you should decide to no longer be a moderator you will need to also put aside your pinkie and ring finger below the second knuckle...

(OH come on people! just kidding here, all you moderators are doing Gods work ! .. thank you from the
bottom of my spleen!))

ONE IS ASKED......

to put aside their morals, better judgement, ethics and common sense for the greater good.... and oh yeah, there's the little part about selling your soul and all that.... then if you should decide to no longer be a moderator you will need to also put aside your pinkie and ring finger below the second knuckle...

(OH come on people! just kidding here, all you moderators are doing Gods work ! .. thank you from the
bottom of my spleen!))
Is a spleen the same as a gizzard?

Is a spleen the same as a gizzard?

Well Hoss,
It's like this..... Conservatives have spleens and the progressive/ Leftists all have Gizzards! How else would you explain their ability to regurgitate so much??

I ran my own board at one time, long ago. Had two moderators. It was a great board, too. But eventually I got tired of herding the cats so I closed it down.

Anyway, in answer to your question, the existing mods choose who to ask to moderate. If ya want it, they will probably think something nefarious is going on, so don't ask. Plus, you have to be well liked by the majority....regardless of political stance, etc. And have thick skin, a cool head, and not expect to be paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back