How does Israel keeps its schools safe?

he is okay with monthly mass shootings....

Yeah, I'm sure Trumps loves school shootings.:rolleyes: Get the fuck outta here with this shit please.

All that big talk about raising the age of people who can buy assault rifles is going away...I guess the NRA gave him a call and reminded him how much they contributed to his campaign...huh?

Israel has some of the most restrictive gun laws in the world.

To think...training is needed before you can purchase a gun. Here....even being on the No Fly list doesn't keep you from buying a gun...FLIPPING AMAZING!

Why don't you folks start a petition to repeal the 2nd Amendment. It's like you aren't aware it is part of the very fabric of the nation.

which is no surprise since they imprison their citizens and are always starting wars around the world with other countrys,they dont want their citizens fighting back is WHY they are so restrictive which i am afraid is why we have had all these false flag shootings so they can take OUR guns away from us and not fight back and be imprisoned as they are.

thats because they abuse human rights and are always starting wars with other countries.

None of those 402 people have been charged with a crime and none of them have had an opportunity to defend themselves in a court of law. Somebody simply decided to put them in prison, and there’s nothing they can do about it.

Israel has put 3,761 people in administrative detention over the past decade, some more than once. That is an enormous number for a country that calls itself a democracy, and which codified such powers for use only in times of emergency.

Among those thousands of administrative detainees, only 35 have been Jewish. More than 99 percent have been Palestinian, the vast majority of whom live under Israeli military rule in the occupied territories.
More and more Israelis are being imprisoned without trial | +972 Magazine

,they dont want their citizens a chance to fight back is why which sadly is the road we are headed down due to all these false falg events staged by our government.

How schools in Israel keep students safe and prevent mass shootings

Since Trump loves Israel....why not bring some of their gun and school ideas to the US. Naw....he is okay with monthly mass shootings....
They do it with guns. Is this lost on you?

Yup...one guard with a gun....NO TEACHERS ARE ARMED

Exactly. One guard, a REAL guard, seriously trained. He means business, and if someone comes shooting, he will blow you away . . . . he won't hide outside "waiting for orders" like the snowflake idiot Florida police. Guns save lives, and had it not been for all you whining creeps, schools would have had guards a long time ago and saved untold numbers of dead kids from being killed. Add that blood to your stupid little political bitch-slap.

I love watching both sides argue over whose fault it is when people get murdered. Humans are retarded.

Last edited:
From the article.
At one high school in Israel, we saw a typical scene -- an armed guard outside the main entrance.
I believe Trump has suggested this by hiring military veterans for the guards.

which is no surprise since they imprison their citizens and are always starting wars around the world with other countrys,they dont want their citizens fighting back is WHY they are so restrictive which i am afraid is why we have had all these false flag shootings so they can take OUR guns away from us and not fight back and be imprisoned as they are.

thats because they abuse human rights and are always starting wars with other countries.

None of those 402 people have been charged with a crime and none of them have had an opportunity to defend themselves in a court of law. Somebody simply decided to put them in prison, and there’s nothing they can do about it.

Israel has put 3,761 people in administrative detention over the past decade, some more than once. That is an enormous number for a country that calls itself a democracy, and which codified such powers for use only in times of emergency.

Among those thousands of administrative detainees, only 35 have been Jewish. More than 99 percent have been Palestinian, the vast majority of whom live under Israeli military rule in the occupied territories.
More and more Israelis are being imprisoned without trial | +972 Magazine

,they dont want their citizens a chance to fight back is why which sadly is the road we are headed down due to all these false falg events staged by our government.

No.....you are a conspiracy nut? You should be committed....along with Stump...

From the article.
At one high school in Israel, we saw a typical scene -- an armed guard outside the main entrance.
I believe Trump has suggested this by hiring military veterans for the guards.

No...he wants to arm certain teachers...there was am armed SRO...He was a coward...

Forum List

Back