Would you rather have a Negotiator-in-Chief or a Pacifier-in-Chief as President?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Other than giving Lefties and the Media fits, what negative consequences have resulted from President Trump's bombastic tweets? Please be specific and avoid subjective generalities such as "harmed our standing in the world"

On the other hand, what positive consequences resulted from President Obama's apologetic statements and policies? Again, please be specific and avoid subjective generalities such as "he brought us together."

Thank you for your attention to these matters.

If much of the rest of the world laughing at us doesn't bother you then yes, they are mostly harmless.

Tis better to not speak and let them think you are an idiot than open thy mouth and remove all doubt of being an idiot...

Other than giving Lefties and the Media fits, what negative consequences have resulted from President Trump's bombastic tweets? Please be specific and avoid subjective generalities such as "harmed our standing in the world"

On the other hand, what positive consequences resulted from President Obama's apologetic statements and policies? Again, please be specific and avoid subjective generalities such as "he brought us together."

Thank you for your attention to these matters.

5HP.gif

I'm not so sure the rest of the world laughing while having their hand out for our donations is something we should worry about.

Well, the world laughing doesn't hurt my feelings honestly, and you'll get no argument from me when it comes to the implication that we shouldn't be giving away 100+ billion dollars a year when we have plenty of our own problems to fix.

I'm not so sure the rest of the world laughing while having their hand out for our donations is something we should worry about.

Well, the world laughing doesn't hurt my feelings honestly, and you'll get no argument from me when it comes to the implication that we shouldn't be giving away 100+ billion dollars a year when we have plenty of our own problems to fix.
Well let them laugh eh?

Forum List

Back