How does a child live with this?

Stupid by whose standards, your's?

Yes, fucking yes.
If I had the slightest thought of that daft bitch having a working brain, I'd consider myself to be an idiot.
Maybe you shouldn't be allowed to drive a car because some internet poster thinks you're a moron.

Given I don't let two year old kids drive my car, they'd probably be wrong.
It would be safer if the two year olds were driving.

Perhaps you could expand on that, explaining how you know I'm not a very experienced, well trained driver, and how you know I haven't got more qualifications and training than the vast majority of motorists on the roads anywhere in the world, not to mention, driven in many countries, in a wide variety of vehicles.
If you try, you'd be wrong.

A 2-year-old boy accidentally shot and killed his mother after he reached into her purse at a northern Idaho Wal-Mart and her concealed gun fired, authorities said Tuesday

2-Year-Old Accidentally Kills His Mom in Wal-Mart - ABC News
2 yr old shot mom in front of his 3 siblings...
Well, can we say stupidity kills this time? I think yes. It`s all about stupid carrying of gun. Do you think we don`t need strict regulation?

“She had a concealed weapons permit. Miller said the young boy was left in a shopping cart, reached into his mother's purse and grabbed a small-caliber handgun, which discharged one time.”

And what exactly was this 'small-caliber handgun'? What was its condition?

This is important information for those who own the same firearm, so they can take the necessary precautions.

What do you propose? Going through every mother's purse when they go into Wal-Mart?

And what exactly was this 'small-caliber handgun'? What was its condition?

This is important information for those who own the same firearm, so they can take the necessary precautions.

No it isn't.
The important information is - don't be a fucking idiot with guns.

What do you propose? Going through every mother's purse when they go into Wal-Mart?
Never, ever keep a loaded weapon in a place that prevents you from gaining control of it and pointing it in a safe direction in less than a second.
Take the guns away from idiots (even if it the majority of the people who do not know how to handle with gun

HAYDEN, Idaho — A 2-year-old boy accidentally shot and killed his mother after he reached into her purse at a northern Idaho Wal-Mart and her concealed gun fired, authorities said Tuesday.

Here is the link to this horrible and preventable accident:

Authorities 2-year-old boy accidentally shoots and kills mom inside northern Idaho Wal-Mart Star Tribune

This is very sad, but these final three paragraphs floored me:

'Idaho lawmakers passed legislation earlier this year allowing concealed weapons on the state's public college and university campuses.

"Despite facing opposition from all eight of the state's university college presidents, lawmakers sided with gun rights advocates who said the law would better uphold the Second Amendment.

"Under the law, gun holders are barred from bringing their weapons into dormitories or buildings that hold more than 1,000 people, such as stadiums or concert halls."
How much do you remember from when you were 2?

The kid won't remember it, his peers won't know about it.

If his family does the right thing and lies to him about how his mother died he'll be just fine

Ban the possession of handguns, period.

Yeah, who cares that there are over 100 million privately owned handguns in the country and less than 1,000 accidental shooting deaths. Lets go with the kneejerk reaction, blame the gun, and ban them all.

Ban the possession of handguns, period.

Yeah, who cares that there are over 100 million privately owned handguns in the country and less than 1,000 accidental shooting deaths. Lets go with the kneejerk reaction, blame the gun, and ban them all.

Every totalitarian government throughout history prevented their people from arming themselves, because it worked so well.

In any case the two year old IS NOT responsible for the Accident ... the Adult IS... and She is DEAD... so she payed the price for Her Mistakes... I'm almost 100% sure that they ARE NOT gonna take the Kid to court... Their are Kids out their with a lot of worse things in their past that they will have to live with.. Just think of what O-bum-a two girls will have to live with for the rest of their life's...! ! ! ! !

Hey, i'm surprised that you aren't applauding the child's marksmanship skills.

Oh look!! More posts from JoeyB that have no point and are only an attempt at insults. What a surprise.

It is funny that you condemn others for posting what you claim is nonsense, and yet you are guilty of the same and more often. Hypocrisy is your friend?

Hey, i'm surprised that you aren't applauding the child's marksmanship skills.

Oh look!! More posts from JoeyB that have no point and are only an attempt at insults. What a surprise.

It is funny that you condemn others for posting what you claim is nonsense, and yet you are guilty of the same and more often. Hypocrisy is your friend?

Naw, man, I was just remembering how you said that Adam Lanza could have killed just as many kids using mommy's pistols, so I was really kind of surprised you didn't say something like "Good shot, kid!" here.

A 2-year-old boy accidentally shot and killed his mother after he reached into her purse at a northern Idaho Wal-Mart and her concealed gun fired, authorities said Tuesday

2-Year-Old Accidentally Kills His Mom in Wal-Mart - ABC News
2 yr old shot mom in front of his 3 siblings...
Well, can we say stupidity kills this time? I think yes. It`s all about stupid carrying of gun. Do you think we don`t need strict regulation?

Yes, I think we don't need strict regulation. This was a tragic event, but it changes nothing at all.

Forum List

Back