How does a child live with this?

sure...if insurance was free...but since it costs money...that would be like a poll tax to vote...since the 2nd amendment is a right.....

Wouldn't free insurance be costly for those 'poor' insurance companies?

Since the 2nd amendment was written well before cars, shouldn't we add cars to it?

They had horses and coaches back then.....so that doesn't fly.....

Yes, free insurance is impossible so you can't require it because that would prevent the exercise of a right....

Again, So you do believe the the United States Constitution is severely out-of-date.

Me....absolutely not....I think the Constitution is a miracle document....as is the Bill of Rights....I'm not the one advocating for limiting a right....

It's nothing more than common sense of the 1700's. It needs to be updated.

sure...if insurance was free...but since it costs money...that would be like a poll tax to vote...since the 2nd amendment is a right.....

Since the 2nd amendment was written well before cars, shouldn't we add cars to it?

Yes, free insurance is impossible so you can't require it because that would prevent the exercise of a right....

Again, So you do believe the the United States Constitution is severely out-of-date.
Since you OBVIOUSLY are to stupid to understand what has already been pointed out to you, lets try one more time....

The Government can not force you to pay to exercise a right. The 2nd Amendment is a right. Voting in and of itself is not a right but the categories of who is eligible to vote is. And one can not have a poll tax on voting. Get the point yet MORON?
One Percenter knows what we're all saying, he/she cannot refute it, so he/she has to keep throwing out red herrings and pretending they are legitimate arguments. Call it pride, I guess.

I refuted everything.

Since you OBVIOUSLY are to stupid to understand what has already been pointed out to you, lets try one more time....

The Government can not force you to pay to exercise a right. The 2nd Amendment is a right. Voting in and of itself is not a right but the categories of who is eligible to vote is. And one can not have a poll tax on voting. Get the point yet MORON?
One Percenter knows what we're all saying, he/she cannot refute it, so he/she has to keep throwing out red herrings and pretending they are legitimate arguments. Call it pride, I guess.

call it genetically based liberal dishonesty......to be accurate....and fair....

You tied driving to gun ownership and you call me 'dishonest?'

Billc tied gun ownership to driving. I was carrying the debate to his illogical conclusion.

What our Founding Fathers didn't foresee were idiots, so the 2nd Amendment needs to be updated.
You want to change the 2nd? Get Congress to approve a new amendment and then get 37 States to agree, failing that there is no way you can foist insurance on gun owners.

Again, Billc tied gun ownership to driving. I was carrying the debate to his illogical conclusion.

Billc tied gun ownership to driving. I was carrying the debate to his illogical conclusion.

What our Founding Fathers didn't foresee were idiots, so the 2nd Amendment needs to be updated.

Uh...I don't think I did, I think I responded to a post that did.....and it doesn't correlate to driving because the 2nd amendment is a right, not a priveldge.

Actually, the Founding Fathers anticipated idiots....getting into office and trying to take away our rights...that is why the created the document the Bill of Rights, and the Constitution that separated powers and created checks and balances....the idiots they foresaw are the very ones trying to get rid of the 2nd Amendment.........that is why it was insisted that our natural rights be put where they were easily seen for the idiots who would try to infringe on them....

Good thing they did to....with the way the democrats are trying to take away the 2nd Amendment........and the 2nd Amendment is just fine.......

May not be on topic but it applies...!!!!
1908468_10152499536262596_3356648746306053274_n.jpg

As the post clearly shows, I wasn't saying they are the same thing, stupid. You're not too good at reading comprehension, are you?

You stated; 'Not everyone is intelligent enough to drive a care either but that's just something we have to live with in a free society.'

I stated (since you've tied gun ownership with driving) 'That's why there is liability insurance and laws requiring insurance. Since you agree that 'Not everyone is intelligent'; should gun owners be required to carry insurance?'

As you can see here One....someone else linked gun ownership to cars.....not me, I responded to that idea.....I don't link driving to gun ownership or carrying a gun.....

Their are 2.3 guns for every human in the USA and only 60% own guns.. The government can't keep track of 2,000 guns IE( fast & ferrous ) The government dose not have a Clue of Who has what Gun or How many... If the government tryed to force me to turn in my guns,,, I would turn in Two and keep the other eight... Now I suppose you want to give the government the right to come into my house and search for guns... You cannot own a gun in Mexico... Ask yourself More crime in Mexico or USA..??? O-yes you want to have some real fun try driving in Mexico....

Stop trying to exploit the mother's death and the pain that this child is going to have to live with for your anti gun ideology. It is not anyone else's fault that this woman was irresponsible, keeping a loaded gun in her purse without the safety on in reach of her child/children. That is just pure irresponsibility with a dangerous weapon. The fact of the matter is, some people are idiots. These are the same people who leave while their small children are in the pool to come back and find them drowned. They are NOT an adequate representative of gun owners at all.

The Libtards think that gun control laws will somehow correct the consequences of stupidity.

All it really does it takes Constitutional rights from Americans and stupid people will continue to be stupid.

A child with an irresponsible mother is going to be at risk no matter if the mother has a gun or not.

Forum List

Back