How does a child live with this?

supposed to be a Free Country with certain guaranteed Right Indo .

In Indonesia - guaranteed rights - are to the Muslim population - all others? There are no guarantees. When someone grows up in such a prejudiced culture it is hard to grasp the meaning of liberty and justice for all.

You have no prejudices against anyone????????? :D

I do not find it stupid. Citizens with guns prevent thousands of crimes from occurring in the USA every single day! 3600 rapes a day are never attempted because the victims either have a gun or showed a gun according to experts research the statistics on gun owners in America.

More than 90% of violent crimes in America occur without a gun according to federal statistics. So when the victim has a firearm? That is one less violent crime happening.

The accident was tragic. But concealed carry for responsible owners is a good thing for America.

Wonder how many Kids have died within 20 mi of that Wal Mart in Auto Accidents. We still don't Ban Cars...Last Year over twenty kids died in cheap Wal Mart Swimming Pools.. We band Pools Yet..??? How many folks died from faulty Heaters or Stoves...We Ban Heaters Yet...??? I could go on But you Should get the Idea... Well May-be Not... A Gun is only One of Many things that can Kill you.. Guy in the Neighborhood Dead when he plugged in his Drill with Foot in water... O-Well I'm gonna shut-up and go load some Ammo.

Wonder how many Kids have died within 20 mi of that Wal Mart in Auto Accidents. We still don't Ban Cars...Last Year over twenty kids died in cheap Wal Mart Swimming Pools.. We band Pools Yet..??? How many folks died from faulty Heaters or Stoves...We Ban Heaters Yet...??? I could go on But you Should get the Idea... Well May-be Not... A Gun is only One of Many things that can Kill you.. Guy in the Neighborhood Dead when he plugged in his Drill with Foot in water... O-Well I'm gonna shut-up and go load some Ammo.

Progressive need to disarm American citizens so they can finally bring us the Workers Paradise

These threads are always started by the Useful Idiots

ZZm7S3A.jpg

3600 rapes a day are never attempted because the victims either have a gun

I've heard some really daft claims, but that has to be the worst ever.
Don't tell me, 4,000 windows weren't broken because there weren't enough stones around.

Stupid by whose standards, your's?

Yes, fucking yes.
If I had the slightest thought of that daft bitch having a working brain, I'd consider myself to be an idiot.
Maybe you shouldn't be allowed to drive a car because some internet poster thinks you're a moron.

Given I don't let two year old kids drive my car, they'd probably be wrong.
It would be safer if the two year olds were driving.

No doubt liberals will try to exploit this tragedy to attack the second amendment but the kid could just as well have gotten his hands on the gun at home as in a Walmart store, so the laws allowing people to have guns in public places have nothing to do with why this happened.

Not at all. Let's use the gun nuts' logic -- what was needed here is a good toddler with a gun to stop the bad toddler with a gun. Clearly we need to arm more toddlers. What's a little matricide, as long as you get to have your toys? Priorities.
That's right, make fun of a tragedy, funny guy. Are you proud of yourself?
Not making fun, it's the exact argument I've heard you gun nuts make over and over.

No doubt liberals will try to exploit this tragedy to attack the second amendment but the kid could just as well have gotten his hands on the gun at home as in a Walmart store, so the laws allowing people to have guns in public places have nothing to do with why this happened.

Not at all. Let's use the gun nuts' logic -- what was needed here is a good toddler with a gun to stop the bad toddler with a gun. Clearly we need to arm more toddlers. What's a little matricide, as long as you get to have your toys? Priorities.
Not making fun, it's the exact argument I've heard you gun nuts make over and over.
You are a bald faced liar. No one has called for arming toddlers or children. In regards children if their parents want to teach them to hunt most of us have no problem.

Yes he is and you would do well not to align yourself with that POS.

You are a bald faced liar. No one has called for arming toddlers or children. In regards children if their parents want to teach them to hunt most of us have no problem.
You all have never said anything like if there had been a good guy with a gun at some mass shooting, things would have turned out better?

Pogo always was a good poster, not a pos. That would be some on your side maybe.

Pogo always was a good poster, not a pos. That would be some on your side maybe.
Never mind, I forgot you're a POS too.

You all have never said anything like if there had been a good guy with a gun at some mass shooting, things would have turned out better?
Which has nothing to do with toddlers or accidental shootings.

Forum List

Back