How Do You Tell A Narcissist It's Over

It probably shouldn't be stated as Biden beating Trump, but Trump is losing his position of unassailability. Things have gotten beyond him and it has become too obvious. Biden would normally be easy to defeat. Any candidate with verifiable experience and sound reputation would defeat either of the duopoly's two present candidates.

Major Trump donors are done with him and Republican politicians are warning to stay away from him.

What does that mean? Losing. Trump knows he's losing to Biden.
He's losing ground and his base is bleeding off. Polling under 40%, Trump himself said he knows he is losing to Biden.

"Asking Trump to stop being a narcissist is some kind of psychiatric malpractice, since a narcissist isn’t free to think about other people. Asking him to talk policy is laughable. And to ask him to debate policy with a man who has spent a lifetime in the Senate and White House is a suicide mission. Lindsey Graham might as well advise Trump to levitate while farting firecrackers."

"If President Trump seems resigned to losing November’s election, he has good reason. The strategy he is pursuing—and it’s generous to call it a strategy—is premised on the idea that he is going to lose. His own advisers acknowledge that there are very few people who can be persuaded to vote for him, and his aim therefore is to do whatever he can to hold his strong supporters while reducing the overall level of turnout."

A shovel to the melon works for me.

I strongly urge you to personally try it. When you get to DC, rush the white house gates with your shovel in the air screaming "I'm gunna kill the usurper." :thup:

Then you'll be a good democrat.

It shows just how scared the Maoists are.

They are reduced to trying to talk Trump into quitting as their only hope to get America to come back to their chains.
I think you are probably overestimating these Useful Idiots.

More likely we have here just a bunch of dumbasses parroting the Fake News.

Biden has high ratings because he's been hiding. "Hiden Biden" is from the Obama era. As soon as his first debate against Trump happens and Trump bitch slaps him to next week, he'll do much better.

I don't buy the polls anyway. See 2016.

Major Trump donors are done with him and Republican politicians are warning to stay away from him.

He's losing ground and his base is bleeding off. Polling under 40%, Trump himself said he knows he is losing to Biden.

"Asking Trump to stop being a narcissist is some kind of psychiatric malpractice, since a narcissist isn’t free to think about other people. Asking him to talk policy is laughable. And to ask him to debate policy with a man who has spent a lifetime in the Senate and White House is a suicide mission. Lindsey Graham might as well advise Trump to levitate while farting firecrackers."

"If President Trump seems resigned to losing November’s election, he has good reason. The strategy he is pursuing—and it’s generous to call it a strategy—is premised on the idea that he is going to lose. His own advisers acknowledge that there are very few people who can be persuaded to vote for him, and his aim therefore is to do whatever he can to hold his strong supporters while reducing the overall level of turnout."

1adrumpf-finished.jpg

Biden has high ratings because he's been hiding. "Hiden Biden" is from the Obama era. As soon as his first debate against Trump happens and Trump bitch slaps him to next week, he'll do much better.

I don't buy the polls anyway. See 2016.

Biden his time?

A shovel to the melon works for me.

I strongly urge you to personally try it. When you get to DC, rush the white house gates with your shovel in the air screaming "I'm gunna kill the usurper." :thup:

Then you'll be a good democrat.

C'mere, Petunia. Let me get in a couple of practice swings. :muahaha: (only kidding, snowflake, don't trigger yourself into a frenzy)

How Do You Tell A Narcissist It's Over

Put a pistol in his hand show him on an anatomy picture where is forehead is.

Oh, I don't think it's over. While I hope it's true, Biden is capable of running right off the cliff at any moment. So is the Democratic Party, for that matter.

Vote, vote, vote.

Biden is a stutter and it appears when he stutters he is forgetful.

So why do you stand behind Trump?

First off, he’s the closest thing to a Conservative (he isn’t one) in National politics since Andrew Jackson. He doesn’t take shit from anyone. He’s told both establishment party cores to go to Hrll. He is almost everything I’ve been looking for in a politician my entire life.
Shouted BS doesn't give results. You actually need to lead. I guess that didn't work out so well.

Watching Trump fuck up while kicking back is so damn easy.

Is that why Hillary didn't campaign in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania?

& that is why she lost. lest ye ferget though - that donny only won by some 75K votes in them thar swing states... that it. that's all.

biden has been going there - intends to keep going there - & wisCONsin had to brave a fucking virus to vote because of (R)s ... they did it though & guess who lost?

Forum List

Back