How Do You Know Voting By Mail Works? The Military Has Been Doing It Since The Civil War

How many different studies have been done on voter fraud that have proven no significant voter fraud takes place? How many have to be done that keep proving it before people keep saying it happens anyway?

WASHINGTON — The nation in crisis. A divisive president up for re-election. Millions of Americans who can't make it to their local polling place. Partisan fights over proposals to vote by mail.

Sound familiar?

It was the 1860s, the Civil War was raging and Republicans, led by President Abraham Lincoln, wanted to let Union soldiers vote from the battlefield. The opposition Democrats balked. They warned of rampant fraud and "a scheme" by Republicans "to gain some great advantage to their party," as one Wisconsin state senator put it before the legislature voted on party lines to become the first state to legalize absentee voting.

About 150,000 of the 1 million Union soldiers were able to vote absentee in the 1864 presidential election in what became the first widespread use of non-in-person voting in American history.

A century and a half later, amidst a new debate over voting by mail as the country prepares to hold an election during a different kind of war — this one against the coronavirus — America's long history of letting soldiers vote from far-flung war zones shows the issue has always been controversial, but that the worst fears of critics have never come to pass.

It's now easier in some ways for a Marine in Afghanistan to vote than it is for an American stuck at home during the COVID-19 lockdown. And some lawmakers and advocates want to use the rules that lets that Marine cast a ballot as a model for how all Americans could vote in the November presidential election if the pandemic continues.

Coming to your state soon.
DNC Chair has faith in mail-in voting, expects safe convention

I am quite sure it won't work - for you. Because it will be over the dead bodies of Americans.

How many DEAD PEOPLE are still on the voter roles? All of those people will have ballots mailed to them and those thousands upon thousands of ballots will wind up.........

Yeah, no....FUCK MAIL IN VOTING
That is an outright lie. Trump votes by mail in ballot. Trumpers apparently have such weak minds that they parrot whatever ever comes from Trump’s own mouth regardless of its falsity.

Of course, attacking mail in ballots is really all about discrediting the election results. Trumpers can’t stand the thought of losing an election. What can they do? Attack the process.

Last edited:
Who can forget the Liberals having mail in ballots from Military members out of Florida in the 2000 Elections? I am not opposed to mail-in but it really needs to be Liberal-proof.

There is no reason ... lockdown will be a distant memory by November.

Covid will be a t-shirt my Xmas.

There is no reason ... lockdown will be a distant memory by November.

Covid will be a t-shirt my Xmas.
What kind of inanity is ”there is no reason”‘ostensibly to vote by mail in ballot. Many elderly vote by mail-in ballots as do the military. Trump himself votes by mail-in ballot. Mail in ballots have been a stable in this country for a century and a half. It is only a problem since your new lord told you it was a problem.

It is only a problem since your new lord told you it was a problem.
Just because YOU can't fathom thinking for yourself without leftist talking points does not mean no one else can.
You really are quite the douchebag.
We have been DEMANDING that you present a VALID ID for DECADES. How do we go from that position DECADES before Trump to not approving of mass mail in voting because of Trump?

It's almost like you CANT THINK FOR YOURSELF!

Trump has NOTHING to do with my opinions on voting requirements and I doubt it matters to most others either.

Just because YOU can't fathom thinking for yourself without leftist talking points does not mean no one else can.
We have been DEMANDING that you present a VALID ID for DECADES. How do we go from that position DECADES before Trump to not approving of mass mail in voting because of Trump?

Trump has NOTHING to do with my opinions on voting requirements and I doubt it matters to most others either.
My first votes were via a mail In ballot 40 years ago. Not until Trump told his idiot supporters mail in ballots were full of fraud that we saw a plethora of these threads in various forums attacking mail in ballots.

Trump’s own rigged voter fraud commission found no voter fraud. If a rigged commission can find no fraud, that tells you how little election fraud there truly is.

You project about lemmings. Look in the mirror for someone that can’t think for themselves.

My first votes were via a mail In ballot 40 years ago. Not until Trump told his idiot supporters mail in ballots were full of fraud that we saw a plethora of these threads in various forums attacking mail in ballots.

Trump’s own rigged voter fraud commission found no voter fraud. If a rigged commission can find no fraud, that tells you how little election fraud there truly is.

You project about lemmings. Look in the mirror for someone that can’t think for themselves.
Blablablabla..... that's what I just read from you.

The shit you just wrote did not have ANYTHING to do with what I just said.

And since you are so God damn stupid let me help you out.....
The right is talking about mail in voting because THE LEFT WANT MAIL IN VOTING

WASHINGTON — The nation in crisis. A divisive president up for re-election. Millions of Americans who can't make it to their local polling place. Partisan fights over proposals to vote by mail.

Sound familiar?

It was the 1860s, the Civil War was raging and Republicans, led by President Abraham Lincoln, wanted to let Union soldiers vote from the battlefield. The opposition Democrats balked. They warned of rampant fraud and "a scheme" by Republicans "to gain some great advantage to their party," as one Wisconsin state senator put it before the legislature voted on party lines to become the first state to legalize absentee voting.

About 150,000 of the 1 million Union soldiers were able to vote absentee in the 1864 presidential election in what became the first widespread use of non-in-person voting in American history.

A century and a half later, amidst a new debate over voting by mail as the country prepares to hold an election during a different kind of war — this one against the coronavirus — America's long history of letting soldiers vote from far-flung war zones shows the issue has always been controversial, but that the worst fears of critics have never come to pass.

It's now easier in some ways for a Marine in Afghanistan to vote than it is for an American stuck at home during the COVID-19 lockdown. And some lawmakers and advocates want to use the rules that lets that Marine cast a ballot as a model for how all Americans could vote in the November presidential election if the pandemic continues.

https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/w...in-voting-expects-safe-convention-81880645593

Here's just one example of how easy it would be to cheat. I'll use a fictional voter not to offend anyone.
Let's say a rapid whackjob leftist Spews14 moves to a new apartment 3 months before the election. He changes his address. He then receives his official ballot at the new place. He also receives a ballot of the former tenant. Spews14 is such a demented leftist he believes the world will end if Trump gets another 4 years he votes for Quid Pro Joe a second time and mails it in.
Now how does the election commitee know Spews14 cheated?

Sound familiar?

How do states maintain the integrity of the voting rolls? If Aunt Peggy kicks the bucket in September, how will the election commission know that she is not supposed to be voting and not send her a ballot?

If Aunt Sue's mind is gone and she is no longer competent or even knows what's going on, how will the election commission know that she didn't complete the ballot at all and her caretaker opened her mail and voted in her stead.

Sounds like bullshit to me.

Blablablabla..... that's what I just read from you.

The shit you just wrote did not have ANYTHING to do with what I just said.

And since you are so God damn stupid let me help you out.....
The right is talking about mail in voting because THE LEFT WANT MAIL IN VOTING
Talk about stupid.

So let me get your argument.

The right is talking about mail in voting because the left wants mail in voting.

What kind of half-baked thinking is this?

So, you are opposed to mail in voting for the sole fact liberals want it regardless that millions, conservatives and liberals , use it. Regardless that there is little fraud associated with it. Regardless that even Trump uses it.

You’re only opposition is because liberals want it.

This is playground logic.

So, you are opposed to mail in voting for the sole fact liberals want it
if the left wasn't pushing for it for everyone, we wouldn't be discussing it ya moron.
So yes, the left has defined our position via their demands......NOT TRUMP.

You seemingly lack any critical thinking skills

Sound familiar?

hahahahhahah and hahahhahahahahahahahahaha
......you do realize there are about ONLY 1.3 million personnel in the military???!!!!???
get it?

if the left wasn't pushing for it for everyone, we wouldn't be discussing it ya moron.

Lol... You are so vacuous you can’t see the idiocy of your logic. The person defining your idiotic position is yourself. No one is defining it for you. You have no argument for opposing mail in ballots other than liberals want it. What a stupid argument.

Here's reality. Stumbling bumbling dementia riddled Fingers Joe's only chance of winning the election is massive voter fraud. Nancy and the rest of the leftists know it. They will use this crisis to get mail in balloting to steal the election.

Lol... You are so stupid you can’t see the idiocy of your logic. The person defining your idiotic position is yourself. No one is defining it for you. You have no argument other than liberals want it. What a stupid argument.
You are lost. Politics is nothing but positions. The opposing position is ALWAYS brought forth because of a bill or a proposition by a politician/party.

You can not oppose a position that does not exist ya friggin fool

Lol... You are so stupid you can’t see the idiocy of your logic. The person defining your idiotic position is yourself. No one is defining it for you. You have no argument other than liberals want it. What a stupid argument.
You are lost. Politics is nothing but positions. The opposing position is ALWAYS brought forth because of a bill or a proposition by a politician/party.

Let me see if I can discern your argument. All political positions must have a competing position no matter how inane the competing position may be.

Yeah that sounds like a Trumpist argument.

Let me see if I can discern your argument. All political positions must have a competing position no matter how inane the competing position may be.

Yeah that sounds like a Trumpist argument.
Is that what I said?

Well no, no it isn't.

Seriously dude, you do not belong on this forum. You lack logic and the ability to comprehend what you read.

Forum List

Back