Vote for free shit, for higher taxes, for legal drugs, for free shit for Mexico, to end American sovereignty, to end normalcy....

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Vote against any and all things that are...... ā€˜American virtueā€™
Is this the simplified Democrat platform?
If what I describe is at all accurate how can the Dems ever cry about ā€œDIVISIONā€?

Last edited:
Vote against any and things that are...... ā€˜American virtueā€™
If what I describe is at all accurate how can the Dems ever cry about ā€œDIVISIONā€?

Obviously, what you describe is not at all accurate. Nothing new about that.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I don't consider racism, homophobia or misogyny to be "virtues"... neither do most decent people.

If you are such a "Broke Loser" that someone with no money, no connections and a limited grasp on the English language is beating you out for jobs, that's on you.

• Thanks

I don't consider racism, homophobia or misogyny to be "virtues"... neither do most decent people.

If you are such a "Broke Loser" that someone with no money, no connections and a limited grasp on the English language is beating you out for jobs, that's on you.

Well Joe...hate to break it to you bud...BUT thank God twisted heads like yours doesnā€™t get to decide what is or isnā€™t ā€˜American virtuesā€™....they are what we all know they are...Sorry.

Well Joe...hate to break it to you bud...BUT thank God twisted heads like yours doesnā€™t get to decide what is or isnā€™t ā€˜American virtuesā€™....they are what we all know they are...Sorry.

You damn sure don't get to decide our values.

Yes, we do, which is why Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, FDR, JFK and Obama are considered Great Presidents.

And reactionaries like Coolidge, Hoover, Nixon and the Bush Crime Family aren't.

• Thanks
This idiot really needs to shut up about free shit, because he gets plenty of it. And legal drugs? They exist already and trumps tax plan will force tax increases or our nations crashes, and who is for free shot for Mexico. Is Rush's cancer medication fucking up his mind?

You damn sure don't get to decide our values.

Again, real American values were determined long before you tried to make chicks with dicks and man on man ass pounding cool. Sorry

This idiot really needs to shut up about free shit, because he gets plenty of it. And legal drugs? They exist already and trumps tax plan will force tax increases or our nations crashes, and who is for free shot for Mexico. Is Rush's cancer medication fucking up his mind?

I get ZERO free shit.....Legal drugs can be found in blue shitholes...All your fucked in the head candidates were for free shit for Mexico.....Try again.
images

Forum List

Back