How Do You Know Voting By Mail Works? The Military Has Been Doing It Since The Civil War

If you want to vote by mail join the military get deployed overseas and I will fully support your right to vote by mail otherwise you can stand in line like the rest of us.

Already voted that way 4 times. I paid the dues. And I support mail-in voting to get more people to vote. But more people voting scares the living hell out of you, doesn't it.
No and you have given me no legitmate reason why mail in voting is needed we have had local, state, and fedral elections for decades without it with no issues. If you are planning to use the coronavirus excuse for mail in voting my response is I have seen people wearing mask and social distancing standing in line to get into Academy Sports stores and Home Depots to name a couple if people can do it for that they can do it for voting.

And you have given me no reason why it can't be used. The reasons why it can be used or should be used has nothing to do with Covid 19 for the most part. It does have to do with a segment of population that has trouble getting to the voting booths and standing in those long lines for 10 minutes and in some cases, hours on end. That was one of the reasons Colorado went to the mail-in voting in the first place and placed measures in place to make sure it was secure. If you state does not have those measures in place it does raise questions. Like, why don't they? Even without mail-in voting a State needs Elections Auditing yet there are some states without it. Funny how those states are all Red States and are the most prone to election fraud.

So don't use the Covid 19 as an excuse not to have a clean election. We will have a clean election here even with the fun and games still play with districting and moving around the voting places because we have mail-in voting that negates all that for the most part.

If you want to vote by mail join the military get deployed overseas and I will fully support your right to vote by mail otherwise you can stand in line like the rest of us.

Already voted that way 4 times. I paid the dues. And I support mail-in voting to get more people to vote. But more people voting scares the living hell out of you, doesn't it.
No and you have given me no legitmate reason why mail in voting is needed we have had local, state, and fedral elections for decades without it with no issues. If you are planning to use the coronavirus excuse for mail in voting my response is I have seen people wearing mask and social distancing standing in line to get into Academy Sports stores and Home Depots to name a couple if people can do it for that they can do it for voting.

And you have given me no reason why it can't be used. The reasons why it can be used or should be used has nothing to do with Covid 19 for the most part. It does have to do with a segment of population that has trouble getting to the voting booths and standing in those long lines for 10 minutes and in some cases, hours on end. That was one of the reasons Colorado went to the mail-in voting in the first place and placed measures in place to make sure it was secure. If you state does not have those measures in place it does raise questions. Like, why don't they? Even without mail-in voting a State needs Elections Auditing yet there are some states without it. Funny how those states are all Red States and are the most prone to election fraud.

So don't use the Covid 19 as an excuse not to have a clean election. We will have a clean election here even with the fun and games still play with districting and moving around the voting places because we have mail-in voting that negates all that for the most part.
You still have given no reason for going to it those with physical issues who can't stand in line can vote by mail my 84 year old nother does. It's funny how you and those like you only think we don't have clean election when your party loses.

You still have given no reason for going to it those with physical issues who can't stand in line can vote by mail my 84 year old nother does. It's funny how you and those like you only think we don't have clean election when your party loses.

Are you saying that we need to make sure that no one won the last election is allowed to use a mail-in vote? Funny how that works. But since when has your bunch ever worried about people noticing your exclusions.

Its way too easy to cheat with mail-in ballots.

That's easy to say ... but now you need explain how ... Oregon has been strictly mail-in elections for a couple decades now ... so far there's been no cheating worth mentioning ... when one person registers to vote, one ballot is sent out, one ballot returned and the signature is checked to make sure it matches the signature at the voter registration office ...

We can't just photocopy 100 ballets and send them in ... one per person is all that will be counted ...

Again, the question is how do we cheat a mail-in election that can't be done during conventional elections with absentee ballots ...

Of course the better question is how do we mail in a decent sized ballet ... ha ha ha ...

We have both in person and mail-in voting. Believe it or not, there are more problems with the In Person than the mail-in by far. Colorado does an after election audit where all ballots are checked. There were only two fraudulent votes done in 2018 and one was done by the Head of the State Republican Party who filled out his divorced Wife(She lives in another state and voted there) and one other who also was a republican who filled out someone elses vote. Both were bagged. There is more of a chance of voting in person to be fraudulent than by mail-in because it's harder to stop the fake IDs.

I mail-in voted 4 times while in the Military in the major elections and it went well. I mail-in vote now. If any "Side" is wanting to stop mail-in voting from happening you should ask your self how they are cheating now without it.
You have no way of knowing if your mail-in ballots were counted.

There was a ballot box that was missed in 2018 found in 2019. An entire voting box. We have no idea that all the votes at the precinct are counted either. But there is a very good chance that they are. You can what-if till the cows come home but, in the end, the United States has the best election model in the World with fewer mistakes made. It ain't the 1960s and back anymore. I wonder how the people that voted at the precinct feel that their votes weren't counted. What's sad is, the County Clerk blamed everyone else besides herself and she still is in office. She even blamed the Elderly.
And how many ballots were discarded and never found again? No way of knowing.

That's easy to say ... but now you need explain how ... Oregon has been strictly mail-in elections for a couple decades now ... so far there's been no cheating worth mentioning ... when one person registers to vote, one ballot is sent out, one ballot returned and the signature is checked to make sure it matches the signature at the voter registration office ...

We can't just photocopy 100 ballets and send them in ... one per person is all that will be counted ...

Again, the question is how do we cheat a mail-in election that can't be done during conventional elections with absentee ballots ...

Of course the better question is how do we mail in a decent sized ballet ... ha ha ha ...

We have both in person and mail-in voting. Believe it or not, there are more problems with the In Person than the mail-in by far. Colorado does an after election audit where all ballots are checked. There were only two fraudulent votes done in 2018 and one was done by the Head of the State Republican Party who filled out his divorced Wife(She lives in another state and voted there) and one other who also was a republican who filled out someone elses vote. Both were bagged. There is more of a chance of voting in person to be fraudulent than by mail-in because it's harder to stop the fake IDs.

I mail-in voted 4 times while in the Military in the major elections and it went well. I mail-in vote now. If any "Side" is wanting to stop mail-in voting from happening you should ask your self how they are cheating now without it.

There was a ballot box that was missed in 2018 found in 2019. An entire voting box. We have no idea that all the votes at the precinct are counted either. But there is a very good chance that they are. You can what-if till the cows come home but, in the end, the United States has the best election model in the World with fewer mistakes made. It ain't the 1960s and back anymore. I wonder how the people that voted at the precinct feel that their votes weren't counted. What's sad is, the County Clerk blamed everyone else besides herself and she still is in office. She even blamed the Elderly.

This is why there is an after election audit. Some states do this while others don't. The majority of the states that don't do the after election audits are controlled by the Republicans. Sounds to me like you are trying to protect yourself from your own group from cheating in the elections.

This is why there is an after election audit. Some states do this while others don't. The majority of the states that don't do the after election audits are controlled by the Republicans. Sounds to me like you are trying to protect yourself from your own group from cheating in the elections.
It would sound like that, if you're an idiot.

Democrats simply don't take election security seriously. There is no rational reason to oppose Voter ID...unless you want to cheat.

Forum List

Back