How do you cope with the fact that most people follow Satan?

The fact remains that if you need someone or something to "follow" then you are a sheep incapable of thinking for yourself.
The material world is the devil's domain, sadly most people especially in modern consumerist societies get fooled into following the material world thinking it can "save" them from pain.

All of the modern anti-religion propaganda is an example of how Satan seems to be "winning".

Ummmm. No. There is no such thing as a Satan.

Sadly most people, even many who visit church and claim to be followers of God, spend more time following Satan, it can therefore be depressing seeing friends, family, etc who may never find inner piece and live their whole lives in search of material happiness which doesn't exist. Seeing people declare life as meaningless and spending more time planning a vacation or retirement plan than they actually do their spiritual lives.

What's the best way to cope with this without becoming discouraged and contemptuous of Americans today; I suppose remembering the passage about entering the narrow gate comes to mind.
Just as there’s no ‘god’ as perceived by theists, likewise there is no ‘satan’ as perceived by theists.
Atheists can't prove there is no god simply because they "can't see him" anymore than they can "prove" the earth is flat simply by saying "it looks flat to me".

I, as a non-believer, do not try to prove God does not exist because one can not prove a negative. Because I am not convinced by the arguments and evidence that God exists, I simply live my life as though God doesn't exist. I don't think God's existence, like anything else, can't be proved. So I will simply continue to live as though God doesn't exist, doing my best to treat others with dignity and doing what I perceive to be good.

But then you let the adversary-hinderer win by their hijacking the definition of God to be their anthropromorphic precept and you wrongfully assuming that is the definition all others use.
Let me be more specific. You as a rationalist might shun the notion of a physical being deity creator that christian-pagan societies dwell on and thus believe creation is a natural developement. SO now this false precept you broadstroke all faiths into makes you believe that no philosophy should exist that leads to "a path", a reflective behavior, a pondering, manifestation, binding, or delving into and defining to itcs most finite point.
Even religions that are naturalist/humanists like your own belief.
So basically you throw out the Judaic notion of Creation/Creator =Life, being an Essence to become complete, Whole and stable, to create order out of the chaos aka progress to be all we could and should be=Evolve.
You now suddenly throw away the cpncept of Evolution defined so we know our direction within that concept thus understanding right from wrong, good from bad without it being subjective. Then you throw out reflecting that nature to be what could and should be, thwarting and HINDERING progress which the church did do through it's initiates and it's enemies. Thus refusing manifestation of this nature to evolve hence slower evolving societies which interesting enough define their gods as deities doing their work they the subjects are supposed to be doing in reflection of that Essence.
So basically the complaints shouldn't be does God exist, it should be how do we best
define that source and force in life to it's most finite point. To not determine what is life is to have no philosophy or science and just complain about why nature can be so cruel to us. Atheism fails because it fails to break free of the bound definitions they borrowed from the satanic church and fails to expand philosophies on these things from other cultures who better describe life and our place within for better success and happiness in life.

Sources The Hebrew God is an Essence to be complete and whole and stable.
Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)

Sources for Shalem which means completeness/wholeness/stability:
YeruShalem would carry the name. (1 Kings 11:36 &
in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name and essence. In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name. That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.

But then you let the adversary-hinderer win by their hijacking the definition of God to be their anthropromorphic precept and you wrongfully assuming that is the definition all others use.
Let me be more specific. You as a rationalist might shun the notion of a physical being deity creator that christian-pagan societies dwell on and thus believe creation is a natural developement. SO now this false precept you broadstroke all faiths into makes you believe that no philosophy should exist that leads to "a path", a reflective behavior, a pondering, manifestation, binding, or delving into and defining to itcs most finite point.
Even religions that are naturalist/humanists like your own belief.
So basically you throw out the Judaic notion of Creation/Creator =Life, being an Essence to become complete, Whole and stable, to create order out of the chaos aka progress to be all we could and should be=Evolve.
You now suddenly throw away the cpncept of Evolution defined so we know our direction within that concept thus understanding right from wrong, good from bad without it being subjective. Then you throw out reflecting that nature to be what could and should be, thwarting and HINDERING progress which the church did do through it's initiates and it's enemies. Thus refusing manifestation of this nature to evolve hence slower evolving societies which interesting enough define their gods as deities doing their work they the subjects are supposed to be doing in reflection of that Essence.
So basically the complaints shouldn't be does God exist, it should be how do we best
define that source and force in life to it's most finite point. To not determine what is life is to have no philosophy or science and just complain about why nature can be so cruel to us. Atheism fails because it fails to break free of the bound definitions they borrowed from the satanic church and fails to expand philosophies on these things from other cultures who better describe life and our place within for better success and happiness in life.

Sources The Hebrew God is an Essence to be complete and whole and stable.
Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)

Sources for Shalem which means completeness/wholeness/stability:
YeruShalem would carry the name. (1 Kings 11:36 &
in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name and essence. In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name. That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.

Who are you addressing? It helps to use the reply function. Otherwise you are just babbling to yourself and no one is reading.

Having said that, there is no such thing as gods, satans, ghosts, fairies, etc.

Obviously I was replying to the post above me unless otherwise noted. Like I'm doing now.
Obviously you breezed through what I wrote otherwise you would not make the same mistake I addressed.
You mean to say no God or Satan as prescribed in the christian precepts.
In Hebrew SawTawn means adversary and accuser. God means the power and source of life, therefore you are saying there is no such thing as life nor adversaries of life. That makes you an ........
Brilliant!

Want to know how I cope with the "fact" that most people worship Satan?

I cope with it by worrying about MY connection to God, not what someone else's connection is.

Besides...............if MY relationship is right with God, then I know where I'm going. I tend not to judge other people's spirituality because I don't live in their skin.

Seems like the respectable thing to do, mind ones own business, however we are connected and affect each other.
I use the analogy of a community roof.
During a severe wind storm you do the right thing and board up your windows, but it takes the one person who doesn't care or bother to attend to his house ends up yanking that roof in that unit and all that's attached yanking the roof to the rest of the units.
No matter how much you attend to "just your house" you are at the mercy of those connected with you. Goes the same with human behavior, social group behavior, etc., you are affected in your daily life by those you have to hire, work for, socialize with, drive next to, drive with, transact business with etc.
So minding your own business doesn't work, but then nor does involvement as you know causes friction as people with bad ideology or precepts try and instill or impose & demand their broken or mistaken ways on the ways of others. Therefore there has to be a central understanding of reality-rationalism which has to be based on the most finite description of life thus purpose-direction in life is based on common sense agreement of being in line or opposite that purpose in life.
Therefore path is no longer subjective and arguable. Judaism tries to do this but is HINDERED from sharing it for we were pushed away and shuned by mankind(Adam) and not given equal say or equality with the other philosophies that relied on lying to the masses to subvert or gain riches from.=Lilith story. In crude terms we had a spine and would not bend over for Adam(man), hence the term described as
seeking the "missionary" position Eve (2nd bride=Church) was allowed.
In other words every major religion is allowed equal rights to a central source of worship except us Jews, who have no central source Temple (Mikdash). And we are not yet Shalem (whole or complete) until we do.
Nor can YeruShalem become city of Shalom until the Night (Shalem Temple=Mikdash) overturns the imposing Day (MISSIONIZING morning star & Baal church=Vatican).

Last edited:
The fact remains that if you need someone or something to "follow" then you are a sheep incapable of thinking for yourself.
The material world is the devil's domain, sadly most people especially in modern consumerist societies get fooled into following the material world thinking it can "save" them from pain.

All of the modern anti-religion propaganda is an example of how Satan seems to be "winning".

Satan is inherent in the material world. Atheism is essentially Satanism because it deifies science and the material universe and believes it offers a path to "salvation". Black holes for example may be a form of Satan's presence in the material word, since they undo order and create chaos, which is Satan's ultimate agenda - the inversion of God's order into meaningless chaos.

God is inherent in the metaphysics of the universe, as a result of man's greed for knowledge and material acquisition however we now have to rely on science and technology to get by - but in truth science is just a necessary evil and we'd have been better off if we had never tampered with natural order, much as Adam and Eve were better off before they lusted after the forbidden knowledge

Last edited:

Satan is inherent in the material world. Atheism is essentially Satanism because it deifies science and the material universe and believes it offers a path to "salvation". Black holes for example may be a form of Satan's presence in the material word, since they undo order and create chaos, which is Satan's ultimate agenda - the inversion of God's order into meaningless chaos.

God is inherent in the metaphysics of the universe, as a result of man's greed for knowledge and material acquisition however we now have to rely on science and technology to get by - but in truth science is just a necessary evil and we'd have been better off if we had never tampered with natural order, much as Adam and Eve were better off before they lusted after the forbidden knowledge
Why did god give them lust for knowledge if he was against higher learning?

Sadly most people, even many who visit church and claim to be followers of God, spend more time following Satan, it can therefore be depressing seeing friends, family, etc who may never find inner piece and live their whole lives in search of material happiness which doesn't exist. Seeing people declare life as meaningless and spending more time planning a vacation or retirement plan than they actually do their spiritual lives.

What's the best way to cope with this without becoming discouraged and contemptuous of Americans today; I suppose remembering the passage about entering the narrow gate comes to mind.

I cope by largely ignoring ignorant and idiotic claims by you and your fellow travellers.

Yes, satan. He and I go way back. He does my bidding.

Satan is the god of mooslims. It's only normal that they follow him.

Forum List

Back