How do you cope with the fact that most people follow Satan?

You are by default, following Satan if you are not following God and honoring him with your life.

I rely on God's enlightenment, not opinions of scholars on translations.
You STILL waiting for god to enlighten you? :D

oh behave!

upload_2016-5-28_8-59-23.jpeg

No God, no Satan, just the here and the now so you'd better make the best of because it will be over before you know it.

And when it's over, it's over.

Sadly most people, even many who visit church and claim to be followers of God, spend more time following Satan, it can therefore be depressing seeing friends, family, etc who may never find inner piece and live their whole lives in search of material happiness which doesn't exist. Seeing people declare life as meaningless and spending more time planning a vacation or retirement plan than they actually do their spiritual lives.

What's the best way to cope with this without becoming discouraged and contemptuous of Americans today; I suppose remembering the passage about entering the narrow gate comes to mind.

Matthew 5:14-16

14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden.
15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.
16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

not shouting, just cane out that way.

I think that the religious zealots that try to shoehorn God into one belief system or dogma are actually the ones doing Satan's work.

Why? By limiting God to one faith or dogma, they are very much limiting God.

The only sin is to limit the Is. Don't.

That's a quote from "Illusions, Confessions of a Reluctant Messiah" by Richard Bach.
Guess you dont understand the concept of God.......

I love the use of the term "followers." This just shows me that some people need something or someone to follow. Sad. Try to think for yourself. You don't need to worship something. It is completely unnecessary.

I love the use of the term "followers." This just shows me that some people need something or someone to follow. Sad. Try to think for yourself. You don't need to worship something. It is completely unnecessary.
How can you survive without worshiping something? Many people like worshiping their dicks for example. But then, there are better things to worship too, for example people could worship me. Not a bad idea.

How can you survive without worshiping something? Many people like worshiping their dicks for example. But then, there are better things to worship too, for example people found worship me. Not a bad idea.

This doesn't make any sense. If you want to have a serious discussion, then let me know. Until then, don't bother me with your nonsense. Thanks.

How can you survive without worshiping something? Many people like worshiping their dicks for example. But then, there are better things to worship too, for example people found worship me. Not a bad idea.

This doesn't make any sense. If you want to have a serious discussion, then let me know. Until then, don't bother me with your nonsense. Thanks.
Okay, so what makes you allergic to worshipping things? Let me try again. Diamonds?

Okay, so what makes you allergic to worshipping things? Let me try again. Diamonds?

Like I said in my post.

Like I said in my post.
What, you don't like diamonds? Okay, there must be something you can worship. Chocolate is too cliche, ... I know, how about Paul Newman? Published to be the sexiest man ever on film. Now am I a winner or what?

Like I said in my post.
What, you don't like diamonds? Okay, there must be something you can worship. Chocolate is too cliche, ... I know, how about Paul Newman? Published to be the sexiest man ever on film. Now am I a winner or what?

No, you are not a winner.

Forum List

Back