How Do We Know Jesus Rose Again?

Look at the evidence. The existence of Jesus is not in question, his followers and those who never followed him write of his existence.

But how do we know he rose?
Circumstantial evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.

First, it was a woman who came back and told the sulking men Jesus had returned. If men are going to write a fictional account, they aren’t going to put the woman in the spotlight and the men in the woe is me self pity role.

Second, the question of delusions. Many of the witnesses who saw him did not recognize him at first. Every psychologist will tell you people who have delusions will not do that.

Third, the actions of those who witnessed a risen Jesus. The eleven disciples spent the rest of their lives in great mortal danger spreading the word on what they had witnessed. All but one were eventually murdered for doing so. John died of natural causes banished on a remote island for spreading his account. People are not going to suffer and die for something they know is false.

It is a lot like the story Joseph Smith told the Mormons or L Ron Hubbard told Scientologists.

You just gotta trust them
Did you forget Mohammed?

OK. Let me get this straight.

So some dude named Jesus is a bit of a rabble rouser. Often rails against the local and Roman government.

Then one day he gathers up a gang of a dozen thugs and occupies and violently attacks a market while armed with a scourge. And took the coins.

That's called armed robbery in today's parlance.

Today that could get you several years in prison.

Back then, armed robbery could get you crucified.
That particular figure (Yehuda the Galilean) also was known that his flock would burn and rob houses of anyone who paid their Roman tax- sort of like the archaic age Antifa. So he was sentenced for his tax revolt, because he didn't have an archaic age Kamala Harris to bail him out.

Who teaches such a thing?
I've left the source many times, it's Josephus who records his and his band of rebels antics.
The Galilean christ tax revolter Yehuda in the time of Herod was hated by Rome for his revolt but also the people Josephus wrote were bullied by Yehuda and his followers, if they paid the tax the flock of rebels would burn down their house or rob them.
NOTE: Luke mentions him once, in
Acts 5:37, and Josephus several times, once here, sect. 6; and B. XX. ch. 5. sect. 2; Of the War, B. II. ch. 8. sect. 1; and ch. 17. sect. 8, calls this Judas, who was the pestilent author of that seditious doctrine and temper which brought the Jewish nation to utter destruction, a Galilean; but here (sect. 1) Josephus calls him a Gaulonite, of the city of Gamala; it is a great question where this Judas was born, whether in Galilee on the west side, or in Gaulonitis on the east side, of the river Jordan; while, in the place just now cited out of the Antiquities, B. XX. ch. 5. sect. 2, he is not only called a Galilean, but it is added to his story, "as I have signified in the books that go before these," as if he had still called him a Galilean in those Antiquities before, as well as in that particular place, as Dean Aldrich observes, Of the War, B. II. ch. 8. sect. 1.
As a Gaul if he was born in Gaulonitus he would have known of the triune god Esus pronounced Hesus who was placed on a tree and ritually pierced by a spear.... That is one of the reasons this myth would have been worked into the Jesus myth story.. The Romans would like their guy( the created Jesus) to “ please” every group in the empire so he could appeal to all....But hey nobody usually ever asks these questions or gives them any thought...

New International Version
So the other disciples told him, "We have seen the Lord!" But he said to them, "Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe."

New Living Translation
They told him, “We have seen the Lord!” But he replied, “I won’t believe it unless I see the nail wounds in his hands, put my fingers into them, and place my hand into the wound in his side.”

English Standard Version
So the other disciples told him, “We have seen the Lord.” But he said to them, “Unless I see in his hands the mark of the nails, and place my finger into the mark of the nails, and place my hand into his side, I will never believe.”

Berean Study Bible
So the other disciples told him, “We have seen the Lord!” But he replied, “Unless I see the nail marks in His hands, and put my finger where the nails have been, and put my hand into His side, I will never believe.”

Berean Literal Bible
So the other disciples were saying to him, "We have seen the Lord." But he said to them, "Unless I see in His hands the mark of the nails, and put my finger into the mark of the nails, and put my hands into His side, I will never believe."

Look at the evidence. The existence of Jesus is not in question, his followers and those who never followed him write of his existence.

First, it was a woman who came back and told the sulking men Jesus had returned. If men are going to write a fictional account, they aren’t going to put the woman in the spotlight and the men in the woe is me self pity role.

Second, the question of delusions. Many of the witnesses who saw him did not recognize him at first. Every psychologist will tell you people who have delusions will not do that.

Third, the actions of those who witnessed a risen Jesus. The eleven disciples spent the rest of their lives in great mortal danger spreading the word on what they had witnessed. All but one were eventually murdered for doing so. John died of natural causes banished on a remote island for spreading his account. People are not going to suffer and die for something they know is false.
Research has indicated there is very little evidence Jesus ever existed and he most definitely was not from a virgin. Mary had six children and he was the third.
As for being resurrected, it didn't happen.
It is physically impossible for it to happen and even more impossible for some delusional brain washed believers to witness it.

There were thousands of home made fraudulent charlatans those days.

In fact there'svery little evidence Jesus ever exist and was certainly not a son of a god. In those days there were thousands of fraudulent charlatans selling religion. He apparently was good at it. He attracted illiterate idiots and Mary Magdalene was there making coffee. She was his bit on the side.
No man can lie in a tomb for three days, riddled with maggots them suddenly walk out and ascend into the sky. I don't care who was witnessing it. It's absolute rubbish and you know it.

The apostles were illiterate as I told you earlier. They were all dead by the time the bible was written but you peddle the lie how they conti yes on the good work of Jesus. Rubbish. They couldn't do f their butt without a map.
Where's the evidence they were murdered? There's none. But I do do d it possible because Jesus was supposedly crucified for getting the government off side. Obviously they were too stupid to stop the propaganda .

So again, you know very little about the bible and even less about the facts it does not contain. You are brainwashed and the sooner you rid yourself from the fear of death, life gets easier.
You will receive nothing for your devotion and it's arrogant to think you will compared to others.
You're are just another delusion godbotherer.

There were no witnesses to a “risen Jeebus”. The hyper-religious do tend to exaggerate their tales and fables.

There were no witnesses to a “risen Jeebus”. The hyper-religious do tend to exaggerate their tales and fables.

Everybody back then had "visions".

Mankind left God and Jesus, They didn't leave us.
That's true but we were also born with the affliction of sin.
No. No one was born with any affliction of sin. Presuming you are base and evil and living in abject fear of angry gods is a prescription for a maladjusted personality but worse is projecting those fears and prejudices on others.

Every eye witness account of the risen Jesus after his death were eye witness accounts of what was seen and heard in dreams.

Even the "transfiguration" was what was seen in a dream, "they had fallen into a deep sleep"

Dreams and visions, an altered state of consciousness, is the medium through which God communicates with man. "If there is a prophet among you, I, the LORD, will reveal Myself to him in a vision; I will speak to him in a dream."

Seeing and speaking with Jesus after his death in the realm of dreams not only would have convinced them that Jesus survived death it would have convinced them that he was righteous and what he taught about the Law was the truth since eternal life in the realm of God is the reward of the righteous, the reward for complying with, fulfilling, the Laws demands..

Knowing that their lives would not end in the grave is what inspired them to "bear witness to the truth" without fear until they too were killed.

Last edited:

Every eye witness account of the risen Jesus after his death were eye witness accounts of what was seen and heard in dreams.

Even the "transfiguration" was what was seen in a dream, "they had fallen into a deep sleep"

Dreams and visions, an altered state of consciousness, is the medium through which God communicates with man. "If there is a prophet among you, I, the LORD, will reveal Myself to him in a vision; I will speak to him in a dream."

Seeing and speaking with Jesus after his death in the realm of dreams not only would have convinced them that Jesus survived death it would have convinced them that he was righteous and what he taught about the Law was the truth since eternal life in the realm of God is the reward of the righteous, the reward for complying with, fulfilling, the Laws demands..

Knowing that their lives would not end in the grave is what inspired them to "bear witness to the truth" without fear until they too were killed.
This is you rationalizing your beliefs. Where's the body?

There is very little evidence he ever existed as a son of God, which he was most definately not. Only a fool would believe in immaculate conceptions.
A maggot ridden body lies for three days then suddenly walks out and ascends into the clouds. Is that the scenario you say Is not in doubt???
Are you kidding?
Like the fools who believe they saw the resurrection, you are delusional.

There is very little evidence he ever existed as a son of God, which he was most definately not. Only a fool would believe in immaculate conceptions.
A maggot ridden body lies for three days then suddenly walks out and ascends into the clouds. Is that the scenario you say Is not in doubt???
Are you kidding?
Like the fools who believe they saw the resurrection, you are delusional.
24,000 plus written manuscripts say otherwise.

Rationalizing ? No. The body was only absent in a dream where angels came down from the sky and rolled the stone.

The actual body of Christ, the words that form the body of his teaching, his flesh, remains only in and with those who can discern that his words, his teaching is what gives life if they do it. Life is in the blood, in the doing.

If his teaching is not in you Jesus is not with you and you cannot have life.

Last edited:

Rationalizing ? No. The body was only absent in a dream where angels came down from the sky and rolled the stone.

The actual body of Christ, the words that form the body of his teaching, his flesh, remains only in and with those who can discern that his words, his teaching is what gives life if they do it. Life is in the blood, in the doing.

Pretty sure the Jews would have paraded around His body if they had it, Einstein.

Pretty sure the Jews would have paraded around His body if they had it, Einstein.
Pretty sure? :auiqs.jpg:Obviously you know nothing at all about Jewish people including Jesus, the one whose death you celebrate, worship, and eat.

Pretty sure? :auiqs.jpg:Obviously you know nothing at all about Jewish people including the one whose death you celebrate, worship, and eat.
You don't think the Jews would have paraded around the body of Jesus to thwart the belief that they had crucified God? Seriously?

It's like you don't even think.

Pretty sure? :auiqs.jpg:Obviously you know nothing at all about Jewish people including the one whose death you celebrate, worship, and eat.
You don't think the Jews would have paraded around the body of Jesus to thwart the belief that they had crucified God? Seriously?

It's like you don't even think.
No, I know "the Jews" would not have done that. They do not act like barbarians.

And I don't think or act like a barbarian.

Obviously you think like one and act like one..

You celebrate the torture and death of Jesus and then you eat him for spiritual life just like a godless barbarian.

you imagining 'the Jews" would have done that betrays a not very secret of your fucked up mind.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back