How Do We Know Jesus Rose Again?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Look at the evidence. The existence of Jesus is not in question, his followers and those who never followed him write of his existence.

But how do we know he rose?
Circumstantial evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.

First, it was a woman who came back and told the sulking men Jesus had returned. If men are going to write a fictional account, they aren’t going to put the woman in the spotlight and the men in the woe is me self pity role.

Second, the question of delusions. Many of the witnesses who saw him did not recognize him at first. Every psychologist will tell you people who have delusions will not do that.

Third, the actions of those who witnessed a risen Jesus. The eleven disciples spent the rest of their lives in great mortal danger spreading the word on what they had witnessed. All but one were eventually murdered for doing so. John died of natural causes banished on a remote island for spreading his account. People are not going to suffer and die for something they know is false.

It has been 2000 years...... by now rational people wonder why nothing changed since then.

:cool:

external-content.duckduckgo.png

Look at the evidence. The existence of Jesus is not in question, his followers and those who never followed him write of his existence.

First, it was a woman who came back and told the sulking men Jesus had returned. If men are going to write a fictional account, they aren’t going to put the woman in the spotlight and the men in the woe is me self pity role.

Second, the question of delusions. Many of the witnesses who saw him did not recognize him at first. Every psychologist will tell you people who have delusions will not do that.

Third, the actions of those who witnessed a risen Jesus. The eleven disciples spent the rest of their lives in great mortal danger spreading the word on what they had witnessed. All but one were eventually murdered for doing so. John died of natural causes banished on a remote island for spreading his account. People are not going to suffer and die for something they know is false.
I have an absolute sure knowledge of Jesus Christ

People on this forum and the world blame God for the worlds woes

Mankind left God and Jesus, They didn't leave us.

It is a lot like the story Joseph Smith told the Mormons or L Ron Hubbard told Scientologists.

You just gotta trust them

It is a lot like the story Joseph Smith told the Mormons or L Ron Hubbard told Scientologists.

Those were individuals who prospered from their tales.

The book of Mormon is even worse than the bible, since it has no historical footing at all.

Those were individuals who prospered from their tales.
Christian Churches have made a lot of money off that tale of resurrection
Topic is 2000 years ago.

The book of Mormon is even worse than the bible, since it has no historical footing at all.

Sure it does.

Joseph Smith existed
Jesus existed
Definition of a cult is it originated from one person as a sole source.
Stay on topic or get reported.

OK. Let me get this straight.

So some dude named Jesus is a bit of a rabble rouser. Often rails against the local and Roman government.

Then one day he gathers up a gang of a dozen thugs and occupies and violently attacks a market while armed with a scourge. And took the coins.

That's called armed robbery in today's parlance.

Today that could get you several years in prison.

Back then, armed robbery could get you crucified.

Joseph Smith and his story has as much credibility as the resurrection of Jesus

It all comes down to faith

So some dude named Jesus is a bit of a rabble rouser. Often rails against the local and Roman government.

Then one day he gathers up a gang of a dozen thugs and occupies and violently attacks a market while armed with a scourge. And took the coins.

Well, he never took the coins, and today taking less than $960 in California is a ticket.

Well, he never took the coins, and today taking less than $960 in California is a ticket.
How do you know that the armed robber known as Jesus did not take any coins? "It's not cuz I robbed the market, it's cuz I'm black!"...."Dat be why dey crucifying me"!

"I dindu it!"...said almost every common criminal ever.

Yes you did do it. And your nigga Judas fingered you as the mastermind of the heist. You are flat out busted. You cannot even try to deny it. It's over.

That kind of crybaby bullshit doesn't impress me, dindu.

Last edited:

Nobody really knows if John of Patmos is the same person as the apostle Paul.

LOLOL.. Jesus wasn't a rabble rouser. Have you never read the Sermon on the Mount.. He was teaching passive resistance.. Further, there are a lot of questions about the story of the money changers.

Can you identify all the times Jesus defied Roman authorities or violated Roman laws?

Can you identify all the times Jesus defied Roman authorities or violated Roman laws?

His problem with the money changers wasn't about the Temple Tax. It was about shortchanging the poor and the pilgrims to the Temple. They were just cheating the poor.

His problem with the money changers wasn't about the Temple Tax. It was about shortchanging the poor and the pilgrims to the Temple. They were just cheating the poor.
Kinda like if they outlawed pennies in the USA?

Forum List

Back