How do we fix this?

You do realize it was a Trump appointee who said that, right? And his reward for his honesty..........

Which was the second most secure?

Which was the least secure?

If you can't answer those questions, then your claim of "most secure" is 100% bullshit.

What we could do is deport all of the crazy left wingers to Cuba where all of their neo-marxist police state dreams have already come true.
Then everyone would be happy.
Or just huck them out of helicopters and head off the possibility that they'll crash the border at some point.

Last edited:
Trump absolutely depends on his rube herd being as willfully blind as he is. And like every huckster who ever lived, he depends on the credulity of the marks to get what he wants from them.

As was shown during the hearing today, none of the hundreds of millions the rubes sent to Trump to "Stop the Steal" actually went to court costs. It all went to various political action committees.

These dumbasses fall for Trump's lies and hoaxes over and over and over.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me a fucking thousand times and I am a full blown retard."
...says the guy who STILL believes the Russian Collusion fairytale. :auiqs.jpg:

The only ones still going on and on about the 2020 election are never Trump Republicans and Democrats the rest of us moved on long ago. The never Trump Republicans keep it going because they see him as a threat to their status quo elitism and the Democrats want to keep talking about Trump because they don't want to talk about Biden.

The only ones still going on and on about the 2020 election are never Trump Republicans and Democrats the rest of us moved on long ago. The never Trump Republicans keep it going because they see him as a threat to their status quo elitism and the Democrats want to keep talking about Trump because they don't want to talk about Biden.
Both points you make are legit. But the 2020 election crap pulled by the demrats and RINOS must not be forgotten.

...says the guy who STILL believes the Russian Collusion fairytale. :auiqs.jpg:
I do not know which fairy tale to which you refer, but it is a fact Russia interfered in the 2016 election in a big way to help Trump get elected.

But you probably don't know that because you do everything in your power to avoid reading the Mueller report and just parrot what you are told to parrot.

Berg80 still defending the Collision Delusion has the unmitigated gall to call out anyone.

Get fucked berg80 you gullible partisan hack.

They fucking fooled you twice.

You're dismissed...

https://www.justice.gov/archives/sco/file/1373816/download

Separately, on August 2, 2016, Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort met in New York City with his long-time business associate Konstantin Kilimnik, who the FBI assesses to have ties to Russian intelligence. Kilimnik requested the meeting to deliver in person a peace plan for Ukraine that Manafort acknowledged to the Special Counsel’s Office was a “backdoor” way for Russia to control part of eastern Ukraine; both men believed the plan would require candidate Trump’s assent to succeed (were he to be elected President). They also discussed the status of the Trump Campaign and Manafort’s strategy for winning Democratic votes in Midwestern states. Months before that meeting, Manafort had caused internal polling data to be shared with Kilimnik, and the sharing continued for some period of time after their August meeting.

[snip]

RUSSIAN SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN
The Internet Research Agency (IRA) carried out the earliest Russian interference operations identified by the investigation—a social media campaign designed to provoke and amplify political and social discord in the United States. The IRA was based in St. Petersburg, Russia, and received funding from Russian oligarch Yevgeniy Prigozhin and companies he controlled. Prigozhin is widely reported to have ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin

[snip]

The IRA later used social media accounts and interest groups to sow discord in the U.S. political system through what it termed “information warfare.” The campaign evolved from a generalized program designed in 2014 and 2015 to undermine the U.S. electoral system, to a targeted operation that by early 2016 favored candidate Trump and disparaged candidate Clinton. The IRA’s operation also included the purchase of political advertisements on social media in the names of U.S. persons and entities, as well as the staging of political rallies inside the United States. To organize those rallies, IRA employees posed as U.S. grassroots entities and persons and made contact with Trump supporters and Trump Campaign officials in the United States. The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the IRA. Section II of this report details the Office’s investigation of the Russian social media campaign.

The most plausible ideas I’ve seen center around the assumption that it has to be a process, similar to that of freeing people from a cult.

So while I guess it’s good that there are some possible remedies, I have to wonder how much damage will be caused as the process plays out.
If thats your solution then you should study how communist china is dealing with their uigher problem
I’m sure you can get the hang of it in no time

I was just watching some video of deluded Trump supporters who were at the Capital on 1/6. Repeating all the usual myths about voting machines being hooked up to the internet, votes gone missing, votes being changed, a rehash of the false accusations Trump made for months. A rehash of the untruths pushed on Faux about the Dominion machines. Not to pick on Faux. Many right wing media outlets reinforced the charges of voter fraud either directly or by innuendo. Many still are.

Millions of Trump's base supporters still believe this, as Bill Barr said, "bullshit."

We can't have a significant percent of the population be detached from reality if we are going to successfully govern ourselves. Self governance requires hard work, participation, being informed on the issues no matter what your position on them is. It requires informed debate so people get a chance to hear both sides of the issues we need to design solutions for.

At this point, we have become dysfunctional in our collective ability to debate issues because we can't agree what the facts are. How can we shore up our election procedures to ensure fairness if we can't agree what the problems are? How can we solve the problem of climate change if we can't even agree it's a problem?

I offer no solutions because I am pessimistic about the efficacy of available remedies. The reason, the mixed messages from media outlets leaving their audiences with a choice of which narrative to consume and therefore believe. One side saying Trump won the election, climate change in the era we now live in is not man made, gun control equates to gun confiscation, and more outrageous falsehoods like China owns Biden, Obama is a Muslim, and Dem's eat babies. Unfortunately, many on the Right have become the political equivalent of National Enquirer readers. Attracted by sensationalism and absent critical thought.

For those optimists out there who disagree with me, I invite you to read the replies from the conservatives on the board.
Here's my reply:

If you leftards threaten my children again I'm gonna fuck you up.

I don't give a rat's ass about your reason.

You fucking asswipes have a hell of a lot of nerve making this about Donald Trump.

It is => NOT <= about Donald Trump, shit for brains.

It's about => MY CHILDREN <=.

And don't you ever forget it, dimwit.

Cause I'll remind you.

Which was the second most secure?

Which was the least secure?

If you can't answer those questions, then your claim of "most secure" is 100% bullshit.
It's not my claim. If you'd like to pursue that particular deflection away from the irrefutable fact Trump lost the election you'll have to talk to Chris Krebs.

Here's my reply:

If you leftards threaten my children again I'm gonna fuck you up.

I don't give a rat's ass about your reason.

You fucking asswipes have a hell of a lot of nerve making this about Donald Trump.

It is => NOT <= about Donald Trump, shit for brains.

It's about => MY CHILDREN <=.

And don't you ever forget it, dimwit.

Cause I'll remind you.
Gee, very scary. Not as scary as Trump's, and his follower's, continued assault on democracy.

Berg80 still defending the Collision Delusion has the unmitigated gall to call out anyone.

Get fucked berg80 you gullible partisan hack.

They fucking fooled you twice.

You're dismissed...

I can see I've upset you. Cognitive dissonance can do that sometimes. Like the dissonance you must be feelings as the 1/6 hearings methodically dismantles all the horseshit you Trump acolytes are still clinging to. On top of that we're learning more about Trump's Big Con when he swindled supporters by getting them to send him money under false pretenses. Gosh, you folks must feel like dopes.

I do not know which fairy tale to which you refer, but it is a fact Russia interfered in the 2016 election in a big way to help Trump get elected.

But you probably don't know that because you do everything in your power to avoid reading the Mueller report and just parrot what you are told to parrot.
tech billionaires censored and banned a sitting POTUS and covered up Bidens family business dealings to sway the 2020 election .

It's not my claim. If you'd like to pursue that particular deflection away from the irrefutable fact Trump lost the election you'll have to talk to Chris Krebs.
Not your claim, but you're willing to repeat it like a barking seal as though it's gospel.

Right here, moonbat....

FU.jpg

Forum List

Back