How did the Trump presidency negatively affect you/your life or quality of life personally?

We could leave in standard deductions only, and 401ks are taxed eventually so they aren't an issue here.

We would know what everyone pays, all the time. free and clear.
So you're going to take away everyone's tax advantage retirement plans. Great. Can't imagine anyone upset about that.

No word on how you'd treat capital gains.

It's a shitty plan put forth by someone who doesn't have to content with why it's shitty. I'm all for tax simplification, but going to far is idiotic.

It’s a very well known fact.

Positive contributors NEVER beg for other peoples cash…They wan’t Americans to pay less taxes, they want government to spend less, they want government to stop importing the world’s filth.
Trump begs for other people's cash all the time. I bet you get his fundraising emails daily.

So you're going to take away everyone's tax advantage retirement plans. Great. Can't imagine anyone upset about that.

No word on how you'd treat capital gains.

It's a shitty plan put forth by someone who doesn't have to content with why it's shitty. I'm all for tax simplification, but going to far is idiotic.

401ks are still taxed, just deferred.

Another flat rate, when the gains are realized via sale, i.e. income.

Hold on…you think Elon Musk drives our roadways more, he calls for emergency services more often, he uses our public school system, he throws Modello bottles out his window and litters our communities, he gets arrested and runs up the cost of law enforcement?
Look, beggars need to re-direct their hostility….get those human cockroaches you treasure at the bottom to become more productive and less of a liability to taxpayers….and STOP IMPORTING MEXICOS PEOPLE.

That’s absolute bullshit and you know it.
Further….those bottom feeders you can’t get enough of can’t use ‘percentages’ to pay for their Tapatio with that EBT card that Elon sends them…they need the cash that Elon puts on those cards.
Again, not all immigrants are from Mexico, loser.

401ks are still taxed, just deferred.

Another flat rate, when the gains are realized via sale, i.e. income.
A different flat rate or the same flat rate?

Are loans taken on assets income?

Do kids get step up basis on inherited assets?

401ks aren't subject to capital gains, so it definitely is an issue.

A different flat rate or the same flat rate?

Are loans taken on assets income?

Do kids get step up basis on inherited assets?

401ks aren't subject to capital gains, so it definitely is an issue.

That can all be figured out by the people making the proposal.

You missed the point, like always.

The other poster said people who contribute to the country don't ever care about what other people are paying, which would exclude you since you were demanding people from blue states "pay their fair share" to justify capping SALT.

You missed the point, like always.

The other poster said people who contribute to the country don't ever care about what other people are paying, which would exclude you since you were demanding people from blue states "pay their fair share" to justify capping SALT.

your point was about Trump "begging for money" like he's the only politician that has ever fund raised. I refuted your point with one video.

Being totally apathetic about Trump, the conversations I wanted no part of, or conversations I couldn't help overhearing about Trump were at least 1000% harder to avoid than talk about the Kardashians.

martybegan

You notice that I didn't say anything about him being the only one that asks for money.

Your diseased brain assumed that, because you are an end stage partisan hack.

martybegan

You notice that I didn't say anything about him being the only one that asks for money.

Your diseased brain assumed that, because you are an end stage partisan hack.

No you bitched about someone doing something everyone else does when they run for office.

No you bitched about someone doing something everyone else does when they run for office.
I bitched at someone's double standard when they claimed that "contributors" never beg for other people's money.

If you weren't such an end stage partisan hack you would have noticed the point.

I bitched at someone's double standard when they claimed that "contributors" never beg for other people's money.

If you weren't such an end stage partisan hack you would have noticed the point.

He was talking about taxpayers and society, not people asking for campaign contributions.

So Biden wasn't begging, but Trump is begging, right?

Forum List

Back