How did the Trump presidency negatively affect you/your life or quality of life personally?

It's also composed of a lot of assholes like Trump.

Because the elites know they can control the government for their benefit and people like you will always defend it.
If they control government, why did these “elites” get the Kenyan elected twice and why Joe Biden?
Do Democrats provide them with more tax benefits / loop-holes?

I pay a significantly higher tax rate than the richest elites.

That doesn't seem to bother you.

I don't believe you.

Yet you pay less in actual money. The government isn't funded by percentages of income, but by actual dollars.

How about we cut the living shit out of government and we all make more money?

If they control government, why did these “elites” get the Kenyan elected twice and why Joe Biden?
Do Democrats provide them with more tax benefits / loop-holes?
They control enough of government to stop any meaningful tax reform. Sometimes Dems are in on it too, but Trump's tax law made matters worse despite his claiming it was going to raise taxes on people like him.

Trump lied. Go figure.

You really are brainwashed by the elites.
IMG_1178.jpeg

Nope, unlike you who believes everything your SJW big government "betters" make you swallow.
I'm telling you how the government protects the elites. You're the one defending the elite's strangehold over the tax code.

All because your cult has been trained to worship the wealthy. They are your gods.

I don't believe you.

Yet you pay less in actual money. The government isn't funded by percentages of income, but by actual dollars.

How about we cut the living shit out of government and we all make more money?
So now that you lost the argument about tax rates, you're just going to worry about actual amounts.

Jesus, just admit you suck at this.

I'm telling you how the government protects the elites. You're the one defending the elite's strangehold over the tax code.

All because your cult has been trained to worship the wealthy. They are your gods.

I would support a flat tax. X% of everyone's income over say $25K across the board.

No deductions, no outs.

They control enough of government to stop any meaningful tax reform. Sometimes Dems are in on it too, but Trump's tax law made matters worse despite his claiming it was going to raise taxes on people like him.

Trump lied. Go figure.
What did he lie about? The point in income taxes is to fund the treasury…under Trump’s tax cuts the treasury took in record revenues.

Go Figure: Federal Revenues Hit All-Time Highs Under Trump Tax Cuts

Critics of the Trump tax cuts said they would blow a hole in the deficit. Yet individual income taxes climbed 6% in the just-ended fiscal 2018.

So now that you lost the argument about tax rates, you're just going to worry about actual amounts.

My old man always said….”Would you rather have 1% of 100 or 100% of zero?”
Percentages don’t pay bills….cash does

Elites are mostly Democrats….hmm, I wonder why?…You should hate Democrats.
The wealthy pay your way….you treasure/worship bottom feeding degenerates who don’t contribute at all.
Who’s more right?

I would support a flat tax. X% of everyone's income over say $25K across the board.

No deductions, no outs.
Does that income include capital gains? Qualified dividends? Business income?

No deductions for IRAs? 401ks? HSAs? Charity? Childcare? For loan interest?

No credits for kids? For college tuition?

Easy for an ignorant moron like you to throw this out, because you have absolutely no responsibility or authority to actually do it and deal with the consequences.

It looks like good ole’ small town MAGA folks pays more taxes than do those noble Democrats…Weird huh?
IMG_0356.png

Does that income include capital gains? Qualified dividends? Business income?

No deductions for IRAs? 401ks? HSAs? Charity? Childcare? For loan interest?

No credits for kids? For college tuition?

Easy for an ignorant moron like you to throw this out, because you have absolutely no responsibility or authority to actually do it and deal with the consequences.

We could leave in standard deductions only, and 401ks are taxed eventually so they aren't an issue here.

We would know what everyone pays, all the time. free and clear.

Forum List

Back