Zone1 How Did God Come Into Existence?

when the last universe died,the last bit of its energy created this one and its ist and most advanced life form...."god".....god is probably just pure sentient energy and can create or destroy things with just a thought............

If He doesn't have a creator and has always been, how can this be? This part has always confused me.
At the most a bee lives 60 days. Imagine a bee at the end of its life. The humans he saw were here when he arrived, was still there, looking the same as he always had, the day the bee died. To a bee, we always were, and always would be, that's as far as a bee's understanding can go.

The first humans...God was here when they got here, and would be when all humans are gone. Other than the time span being different, we know as much as bees about the existent of another being.

At the most a bee lives 60 days. Imagine a bee at the end of its life. The humans he saw were here when he arrived, was still there, looking the same as he always had, the day the bee died. To a bee, we always were, and always would be, that's as far as a bee's understanding can go.

The first humans...God was here when they got here, and would be when all humans are gone. Other than the time span being different, we know as much as bees about the existent of another being.
bees only think about the hive.....we think way beyond our homes....

Leading physicists can't explain the missing matter of the universe and invent a term called Dark Matter. An unseen and undected force.

Snip...
Astronomers believe at least 90 percent of the matter in the universe is hidden in exotic "dark" form that has not yet been seen directly.

Seems like Faith to me.

Practically, a belief in a God, along with worship rituals, is a benchmark in the development of a civilization. Rituals of Marriages, funerals, births, are all indications that a cultural structure is being created. While there are atheists there are no civilizations out of a foundation of atheism. Will Durant found some pygmy tribes that had no religion, no belief in any entity and no lifestage celebrations. They just never developed any kind of civilization.

That is correct
At the fall of Rome, many Romans no longer believed in the Gods. Falling away of faith is a sign of a civilizations decay.
Gods can't survive the information age

If He doesn't have a creator and has always been, how can this be? This part has always confused me. 😕
Any confusion comes from failing to understand that mere human language and resulting incapacity for greater comprehension could never explain an entity capable of creating the universe. No language can even begin to describe what is outside of human experience such as something that exists without a beginning. We are simply limited in that regard.
One believes or not in "God". It is purely a matter of personal experience. All the millennia of discussing and arguing about it has produced no definitive resolution of the question. When, after so much time, no answer can be found, it likely indicates that the question is the wrong one.

If He doesn't have a creator and has always been, how can this be? This part has always confused me. 😕
God is eternal and unchanging. I don't see how it can be any other way. It's illogical to believe in a never ending series of what came before that. Logically there has to be a first cause that was uncaused.

God is eternal and unchanging. I don't see how it can be any other way. It's illogical to believe in a never ending series of what came before that.
No, it's not illogical.
Logically there has to be a first cause that was uncaused.
No, that's not logical either.

Logic isn't applicable to issues concerning the god, or gods. Not to suggest that there has to be any more reason for that than to say that logic doesn't apply to the supernatural.

The god delusions are definitely correctly defined as the supernatural. Nobody argues that!

And especially true is that all causes by definition are 'caused'.

You may have tried to say that all occurrences are not caused?

You mean, SCIENCE was invented by humans as a convenient way explaining things without saying "God"
There are definite laws of science that we discover, not invent. Our knowledge to invent comes from discovery. Discovery of what has always been there.

Why is the ratio of the curve of a snail shell exactly like the ratio of sunflower seeds? The Golden Ratio has been described as a divine fingerprint. It is present in everything humans find pleasurable from the face of a beautiful woman to the sound of a beautiful song.

Why? Where did such perfection come from?

Man created religions. God is.
Without your religion the god would have no identity known to man. Everything you imagine about the god has originated from man's bibles.

It's no more real than Genesis, on which we both agree has been deemed to be believed or rejected by the CC.

There are definite laws of science that we discover, not invent. Our knowledge to invent comes from discovery. Discovery of what has always been there.

Why is the ratio of the curve of a snail shell exactly like the ratio of sunflower seeds? The Golden Ratio has been described as a divine fingerprint. It is present in everything humans find pleasurable from the face of a beautiful woman to the sound of a beautiful song.

Why? Where did such perfection come from?
You definitely don't want to get yourself into a discussion on the Fibonaci sequence. That's more trouble for religions than their attempt at I.D!

Forum List

Back