Hypothetical Question: If it is proven that none of "Daniels" story was true, except . . .

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
. . . that she took money and signed an NDA . . . case dismissed? Drop all 34 charges?

Democrats?

I ask because I have to think that the defense let her do that little 1 800 FONE SEX performance was so because they have a way to prove it never happened and can impeach her credibility.
If they do that, it's over, isn't it?

Can you explain that she said she never had sex with the Golden Stallion Trump and then later said she did? Enlighten what this could mean? :)

Can you explain that she said she never had sex with the Golden Stallion Trump and then later said she did? Enlighten what this could mean? :)
Only that she is a liar either way.

Like most of the witnesses so far, and especially the star witness soon to come.

. . . that she took money and signed an NDA . . . case dismissed? Drop all 34 charges?

Democrats?

I ask because I have to think that the defense let her do that little 1 800 FONE SEX performance was so because they have a way to prove it never happened and can impeach her credibility.
I like to think her and trump are in it together to make fun of the whole thing and ,make the prosecution and judge look like complete buffoons,,,,

Democrats?

Um, no, even if it wasn't true, Trump still falsified those business records.

Here's why the defense got stupid today. Because Trump probably pounded on the table and insisted they go after her personally. But it sounds like Daniels handled herself like a Champ.

Only that she is a liar either way.

Like most of the witnesses so far, and especially the star witness soon to come.

Cohen is an attorney with decades of practice, it's why Trump kept him around so long.

His current team are people who know they are getting stiffed at the end of the trial.

Sincce these things didn't happen...

Forum List

Back