How come the left lacks the spine to hold themselves to any responsibility?

I don't have a religious cell-organelle in my body and now I'm "Satanic"?

You know the Nazis would execute you for being an atheist, right?

Coming from your thug-ilk, that's a compliment to me. And WHO the fuck goes after unarmed women, old people and priests MORE than your muslim whoremasters?

Pay attention, snowflake.This isn't about the muslims who make you pee yourself because your cult leaders have trained you to pee yourself whenever they command. It's about you sucking the asses of Nazi thugs, and running cover for their violence. Stick with the topic.

I have no idea what that has to do with the subject at hand. Now you're proving you're both psychotic AND a psychopath at the same time? That's the upshot I get from your blabbering. Sir.

So if Satan wasn't driving your disgusting behavior, what was? You're helping Nazis and faking stories about supposedly violent liberals. You don't get a free pass on that just for being an atheist.

Oh, where to begin with such a variety buffet of assholery? First of all, I'm not an atheist, I'm an agnostic. Empirically I cannot physically prove nor disprove the existence of a god, so I see no point in stressing over the matter. Also, I hate Naziism and Pisslam EQUALLY because they have so many fucking COMMONALITIES, do you get that? And Hitler himself admired Islam for its Jew-genocides, one of his best friends was a muslim official called "Grand Mufti of Jerusalem," Husseini or whatever his name was. On top of that, you horse's ass, I don't even believe in Satan (simply because I believe humans can be more evil on their own than any demon). So I don't know why you're bringing your sex partner Satan into this rather contentious discussion.

Last edited:
According to liberals & their narratives, these are white supremacists and our Constitution doesn't apply to them.

That and of course they're primitive, because they're blue collar, solve problems, eat beef, repair and build stuff, fish, race cars, hunt, southern accents, and believe in Jesus.

I so love you show everybody who you really are ( u and sassy bitch) when you stick up for white supremacists and Nazis..

There ya go again, lying, I've never stuck ip for them except to say they have the right to assemble

You need to stop, pipsqueak

Ignore that guy. He never has anything to say. "Reasonable" is an antonym.

This proven liar creates a thread about libs and responsibility totally forgetting that one of the many horrendous traits of DT is never taking responsibility for ANYTHING. It's always somebody else's fault.
These Trump whores always kick their own asses with their threads and posts.

The mainstream media really wanted Trump to score here. They handed him the ball at the 1-year-line and opened up a big hole. Trump just had to stroll into the end zone, and the media would have been fawning about how presidential he was.

But no. Trump fumbled, and the other team ran it back for a touchdown.

You have no credibility either.
says the guy caught in 3 lies in one morning this week.
Dude.. you'll never live that down. It was classic.

According to liberals & their narratives, these are white supremacists and our Constitution doesn't apply to them.

That and of course they're primitive, because they're blue collar, solve problems, eat beef, repair and build stuff, fish, race cars, hunt, southern accents, and believe in Jesus.

I so love you show everybody who you really are ( u and sassy bitch) when you stick up for white supremacists and Nazis..

There ya go again, lying, I've never stuck up for them except to say they have the right to assemble

The fact you spend your time condemning those standing up against nazi evil says everything anyone needs to know about you.

There ya go again, lying, I've never stuck ip for them except to say they have the right to assemble

This proven liar creates a thread about libs and responsibility totally forgetting that one of the many horrendous traits of DT is never taking responsibility for ANYTHING. It's always somebody else's fault.

Yet again we all see in that post another sullen, dreary, low-energy liberal psychopath accusing everyone of things of which he's guiltier himself. It also proves my general theory that liberals are miserable creatures who want everyone else to be as miserable as they are. It's the only overall explanation that logically fits ALL of their causes & behaviors. Every last one.

There ya go again, lying, I've never stuck up for them except to say they have the right to assemble

The fact you spend your time condemning those standing up against nazi evil says everything anyone needs to know about you.

I'm condeming violence you insatiable jackass.

Gawd you're fucking stupid

I'm condeming violence you insatiable jackass.

Gawd you're fucking stupid

Is that a very christian-like thing to say about another person? Oh that's right, you're one of those hypocrite christians. You talk the talk, but don't walk the walk.

I know right?

Palookas like TheDude think they're WINNING, when they're just skipping and dancing ass-backwards to the wrong tune.

dancing_man_at_wedding_kicks_dancing_baby_boy_animated_gif.gif

1. Based on reports and our on eyes, the majority of violent incidents in Charlotte were by the hands of the left. Yet Trump isn't supposed to condemn them?

2. The organizer isn't white supremacist, yet the media portrays this as a white supremacist rally. They even lie about the number of deaths, as they portray "white supremacist rally responsible for three deaths".

3. The left threw body waste at the protesters. Scum of the Earth. Yet the left is not responsible?

4. The left verbally and physically assaulted those in-line with the Constitution. Yet somehow they're second class citizens and the Constitution and human rights don't apply to them? And the left is "liberal"? Bull shit.

How dumbed down and controlled we must be to put lies, corrosion, propaganda, authoritarian and misplaced responsibilty before truth, justice and what America once stood for, which the left is trying to obliterate.
1385.gif
So you have no reasonable rebuttal.

Can't say I'm not surprised.

Yet again we all see in that post another sullen, dreary, low-energy liberal psychopath accusing everyone of things of which he's guiltier himself. It also proves my general theory that liberals are miserable creatures who want everyone else to be as miserable as they are. It's the only overall explanation that logically fits ALL of their causes & behaviors. Every last one.

So you think Trump accepts responsibility for his mistakes? Name one.

Coming from your thug-ilk, that's a compliment to me. And WHO the fuck goes after unarmed women, old people and priests MORE than your muslim whoremasters?

Pay attention, snowflake.This isn't about the muslims who make you pee yourself because your cult leaders have trained you to pee yourself whenever they command. It's about you sucking the asses of Nazi thugs, and running cover for their violence. Stick with the topic.

I have no idea what that has to do with the subject at hand. Now you're proving you're both psychotic AND a psychopath at the same time? That's the upshot I get from your blabbering. Sir.

So if Satan wasn't driving your disgusting behavior, what was? You're helping Nazis and faking stories about supposedly violent liberals. You don't get a free pass on that just for being an atheist.

Oh, where to begin with such a variety buffet of assholery? First of all, I'm not an atheist, I'm an agnostic. Empirically I cannot physically prove nor disprove the existence of a god, so I see no point in stressing over the matter. Also, I hate Naziism and Pisslam EQUALLY because they have so many fucking COMMONALITIES, do you get that? And Hitler himself admired Islam for its Jew-genocides, one of his best friends was a muslim official called "Grand Mufti of Jerusalem," Husseini or whatever his name was. On top of that, you horse's ass, I don't even believe in Satan (simply because I believe humans can be more evil on their own than any demon). So I don't know why you're bringing your sex partner Satan into this rather contentious discussion.
As is usually the case liberals simply can't hold a discussion without going off topic. If they tried it would expose them for the emptyheaded morons they are.

I know right?

Palookas like TheDude think they're WINNING, when they're just skipping and dancing ass-backwards to the wrong tune.

dancing_man_at_wedding_kicks_dancing_baby_boy_animated_gif.gif
Funniest gif I've seen in awhile.

As is usually the case liberals simply can't hold a discussion without going off topic. If they tried it would expose them for the emptyheaded morons they are.
Coming from a deplorable that's hilarious who knows his side brings up Hillary or Obama in every thread ever.

So you think Trump accepts responsibility for his mistakes? Name one.

I could name some mistakes Trump has made (I never expected him to be a magician or "goody two-shoes" boy scout, of course I know he has shortcomings), but the problem is, the mistakes YOU think Trump has made are paranoid delusions in your own mind. No matter, I support Trump's large amounts of illegal alien deportations, pulling out of that Paris Climate scam (which was only about sucking more money out of America), getting that tranny 40% suicide mental illness out of the military, nagging Europe to pay their fair share of the NATO bill, and approaching Islamic terrorism in a more blunt, upfront manner than any liberal politician on Earth. Satisfied? Or do I need to elaborate more?

Reasonable says I'm a "proven liar". Anyone point out an incident where I've lied? Exactly.

He says I lied because I called him out on "Trump said NAZI are fine people".

I

you obviously didn't understand my simple question. When has Trump EVER taken responsibility for one of his bonehead comments, mistakes or even mocking the handicapped or dissing a Gold Star family?

Reasonable says I'm a "proven liar". Anyone point out an incident where I've lied? Exactly.

He says I lied because I called him out on "Trump said NAZI are fine people".
Moron trying to forget the 3 lies I caught you in in one morning? It was classic: "You didn't provide a single link so I'm going to out your ass right now."
I provided 3. Lol

The thread the lying dude doesn't have the balls to create:
How come Donald Trump lacks the spine to hold himself accountable for any of his blunders or stupid comments?

Forum List

Back