How come the left lacks the spine to hold themselves to any responsibility?

IMG_0507.JPG
There ya go again, lying, I've never stuck ip for them except to say they have the right to assemble

You need to stop, pipsqueak

Ignore that guy. He never has anything to say. "Reasonable" is an antonym.
This proven liar creates a thread about libs and responsibility totally forgetting that one of the many horrendous traits of DT is never taking responsibility for ANYTHING. It's always somebody else's fault.
These Trump whores always kick their own asses with their threads and posts.

Yet again we all see in that post another sullen, dreary, low-energy liberal psychopath accusing everyone of things of which he's guiltier himself. It also proves my general theory that liberals are miserable creatures who want everyone else to be as miserable as they are. It's the only overall explanation that logically fits ALL of their causes & behaviors. Every last one.
So you think Trump accepts responsibility for his mistakes? Name one.

I could name some mistakes Trump has made (I never expected him to be a magician or "goody two-shoes" boy scout, of course I know he has shortcomings), but the problem is, the mistakes YOU think Trump has made are paranoid delusions in your own mind. No matter, I support Trump's large amounts of illegal alien deportations, pulling out of that Paris Climate scam (which was only about sucking more money out of America), getting that tranny 40% suicide mental illness out of the military, nagging Europe to pay their fair share of the NATO bill, and approaching Islamic terrorism in a more blunt, upfront manner than any liberal politician on Earth. Satisfied? Or do I need to elaborate more?

According to liberals & their narratives, these are white supremacists and our Constitution doesn't apply to them.

That and of course they're primitive, because they're blue collar, solve problems, eat beef, repair and build stuff, fish, race cars, hunt, southern accents, and believe in Jesus. On a side, I wish I lived closer, because I'd be tempted to get on board.

It's not a good move for law enforcement to screw the conservatives that have had their back in favor of the leftist group that wants them all dead...just sayin.

Reasonable says I'm a "proven liar". Anyone point out an incident where I've lied? Exactly.

He says I lied because I called him out on "Trump said NAZI are fine people".
Moron trying to forget the 3 lies I caught you in in one morning? It was classic: "You didn't provide a single link so I'm going to out your ass right now."
I provided 3. Lol

Reasonable is lying, of course. He started a thread saying Trump said "NAZI are fine people". He was exposed and thus, his opponents are liars.

Reasonable, pretty please change your handle to something appropriate for world sanity. Some applicable options are:

Spastic
Scattered
Confused
Corrupted
Coward
Fragile
Lunatic
Tool
Fool

It's not the lack of a SPINE from which liberals suffer, it is a lack of MORALITY, ETHICS, CONSCIENCE, REGARD for what is right/legal and wrong/illegal as they pertain to them.

We're not the ones sucking Nazi ass.

We're the ones opposing people who suck Nazi ass.

That makes us the good guys.

You're apparently the guy who cheers for the Nazis in war movies.

We don't cheer for nazis. We protect their right to speak and assemble. We do this because that is how you protect freedom. You defend it ... every time. If you allow that asshole's rights to be stripped away, your rights will be stripped next. Some people are just too delicate to protect what we have. If it gets uncomfortable or icky, they just give up their rights, then belittle and berate those with the fortitude to refuse to give them up as well.

Reasonable says I'm a "proven liar". Anyone point out an incident where I've lied? Exactly.

He says I lied because I called him out on "Trump said NAZI are fine people".
Moron trying to forget the 3 lies I caught you in in one morning? It was classic: "You didn't provide a single link so I'm going to out your ass right now."
I provided 3. Lol

Reasonable is lying, of course. He started a thread saying Trump said "NAZI are fine people". He was exposed and thus, his opponents are liars.

Reasonable, pretty please change your handle to something appropriate for world sanity. Some applicable options are:

Spastic
Scattered
Confused
Corrupted
Coward
Fragile
Lunatic
Tool
Fool
Both you and I know I'm not lying. For you to say that shows your unbelievable dishonesty.
Trump has caught shit from both parties And most of the country because he said exactly what I told you he said.
Why did so many republicans crush trump for labeling neonazis " decent people?"

Last edited:
1. Based on reports and honest eyes, the majority of violent incidents in Charlotte were by the hands of the left. Yet Trump isn't supposed to condemn them?

2. The organizer isn't white supremacist, yet the media portrays this as a white supremacist rally. They even lie about the number of deaths, as they portray "white supremacist rally responsible for three deaths".

3. The left threw body waste at the protesters. Scum of the Earth. Yet the left is not responsible?

4. The left verbally and physically assaulted those in-line with the Constitution. Yet somehow the victims are second class citizens, as the Constitution and human rights don't apply to them? And the left is "liberal"? Bull shit they are.

How dumbed down and controlled we must be to put lies, corrosion, propaganda, authoritarian and misplaced responsibility before truth, justice, and what America once stood for prior to the left's assault.

anything else you'd like to lie about, white trash?

you have zero proof of a single word you wrote.

but one has to admire your efforts to support Neo-nazis, white supremacists and kkk members.

so what if it's disgusting..... you keep up the good work. :thup:

1. Based on reports and honest eyes, the majority of violent incidents in Charlotte were by the hands of the left. Yet Trump isn't supposed to condemn them?

2. The organizer isn't white supremacist, yet the media portrays this as a white supremacist rally. They even lie about the number of deaths, as they portray "white supremacist rally responsible for three deaths".

3. The left threw body waste at the protesters. Scum of the Earth. Yet the left is not responsible?

4. The left verbally and physically assaulted those in-line with the Constitution. Yet somehow the victims are second class citizens, as the Constitution and human rights don't apply to them? And the left is "liberal"? Bull shit they are.

How dumbed down and controlled we must be to put lies, corrosion, propaganda, authoritarian and misplaced responsibility before truth, justice, and what America once stood for prior to the left's assault.

anything else you'd like to lie about, white trash?

you have zero proof of a single word you wrote.

but one has to admire your efforts to support Neo-nazis, white supremacists and kkk members.

so what if it's disgusting..... you keep up the good work. :thup:

What country you from Jillian? You may feel better to move back. I can't prove any of it huh? Let's give it a go, though it's futile, because you're as worthless as "Reasonable".

1. Based on reports and honest eyes, the majority of violent incidents in Charlotte were by the hands of the left. Yet Trump isn't supposed to condemn them? Look at near any video about the incident, less the NAZI car incident The left headed off the right and were swinging, throwing body waste etc. That's called offense. That and common sense. What do liberals do when they're POed and protesting? Assault, destruction and challenge the rights of the "infidels". Yet Trump is supposed to excuse them? Fuck off. Look at the organizer of the protest, who was assaulted for speaking. If that's not proof I can't help you.

Here's one of many examples for what occured in Charolettesville. Course this set of marchers are probably scumbags, and really, I can't believe dickhead took a swing at a girl first. Perhaps he had a reason, but from my angle he's just a cock. Anyway, I have no problem calling people out. You do, because the liberal elite is balls deep up your behind. WATCH: This Video Shows Violence From Antifa In Charlottesville

2. The organizer isn't white supremacist, yet the media portrays this as a white supremacist rally. They even lie about the number of deaths, as they portray "white supremacist rally responsible for three deaths". Incidentally, some people are accusing Kessler of being Soro's plant: Jason Kessler

3. The left threw body waste at the protesters. Scum of the Earth. Yet the left is not responsible? I cannot prove it anymore than what's been reported. Even reporters were hit with urine. Of course you excuse the left. That was my original point. Biological Warfare? Antifa Protesters Threw Bottles Filled with Sh*t, Piss at White Rally

4. The left verbally and physically assaulted those in-line with the Constitution. Yet somehow the victims are second class citizens, as the Constitution and human rights don't apply to them? And the left is "liberal"? Bull shit they are. I can't prove this? Get fucked Jullian.

How dumbed down and controlled we must be to put lies, corrosion, propaganda, authoritarian and misplaced responsibility before truth, justice, and what America once stood for prior to the left's assault. It's well beyond you Jullian.

Last edited:

5MNAA.gif

The right wing white supremicist nazi plowed a car into a crowd killing and injuring people, but you're mad because some left wing douche threw waste and used foul language? Get a grip.

The right wing white supremicist nazi plowed a car into a crowd killing and injuring people, but you're mad because some left wing douche threw waste and used foul language? Get a grip.

Your misrepresentation is in bold.

Cool. It didn't take this one long to reach snowflake meltdown stage.

Oh, where to begin with such a variety buffet of assholery? First of all, I'm not an atheist, I'm an agnostic. Empirically I cannot physically prove nor disprove the existence of a god, so I see no point in stressing over the matter. Also, I hate Naziism and Pisslam EQUALLY because they have so many fucking COMMONALITIES, do you get that? And Hitler himself admired Islam for its Jew-genocides, one of his best friends was a muslim official called "Grand Mufti of Jerusalem," Husseini or whatever his name was. On top of that, you horse's ass, I don't even believe in Satan (simply because I believe humans can be more evil on their own than any demon). So I don't know why you're bringing your sex partner Satan into this rather contentious discussion.

On the bright side, at least I've shamed him and some other Trumpflakes into finally denouncing Nazi murderers, instead of running cover for them. They're mainly just screaming and crying at me now. That's good. If people are screaming at me instead of helping Nazis, that's progress.

Cool. It didn't take this one long to reach snowflake meltdown stage.

Oh, where to begin with such a variety buffet of assholery? First of all, I'm not an atheist, I'm an agnostic. Empirically I cannot physically prove nor disprove the existence of a god, so I see no point in stressing over the matter. Also, I hate Naziism and Pisslam EQUALLY because they have so many fucking COMMONALITIES, do you get that? And Hitler himself admired Islam for its Jew-genocides, one of his best friends was a muslim official called "Grand Mufti of Jerusalem," Husseini or whatever his name was. On top of that, you horse's ass, I don't even believe in Satan (simply because I believe humans can be more evil on their own than any demon). So I don't know why you're bringing your sex partner Satan into this rather contentious discussion.

On the bright side, at least I've shamed him and some other Trumpflakes into finally denouncing Nazi murderers, instead of running cover for them. They're mainly just screaming and crying at me now. That's good. If people are screaming at me instead of helping Nazis, that's progress.

Oh, go crawling back to the subterranean mouth of Hell you crawled out of, you despicable little piece of I-don't-know-what. You never shamed anyone because you don't have the intelligence to do so, you walking black hole into which human decency can never return. It's a true testament to you non-human liberalfilth that you cannot factually refute ANYTHING. The Tootsie-roll-looking piece of shit that passes for your brain, cocksucker, is only capable of LYING Freudian projection and mindless violence. Why is it so difficult for slimy little balls of liberal sickness like yourself to admit you are NOT human? Is honesty really that difficult for whatever species you are?

Oh, go crawling back to the subterranean mouth of Hell you crawled out of, you despicable little piece of I-don't-know-what. You never shamed anyone because you don't have the intelligence to do so, you walking black hole into which human decency can never return. It's a true testament to you non-human liberalfilth that you cannot factually refute ANYTHING. The Tootsie-roll-looking piece of shit that passes for your brain, cocksucker, is only capable of LYING Freudian projection and mindless violence. Why is it so difficult for slimy little balls of liberal sickness like yourself to admit you are NOT human? Is honesty really that difficult for whatever species you are?

^^^ Triggered.

I don't usually elicit this kind of complete screaming meltdown so quickly. What have you done that's making you feel so guilty? Come on, talk it out. We're here to help.

Forum List

Back