How come the left lacks the spine to hold themselves to any responsibility?

1. Based on reports and honest eyes, the majority of violent incidents in Charlotte were by the hands of the left. Yet Trump isn't supposed to condemn them?

2. The organizer isn't white supremacist, yet the media portrays this as a white supremacist rally. They even lie about the number of deaths, as they portray "white supremacist rally responsible for three deaths".

3. The left threw body waste at the protesters. Scum of the Earth. Yet the left is not responsible?

4. The left verbally and physically assaulted those in-line with the Constitution. Yet somehow the victims are second class citizens, as the Constitution and human rights don't apply to them? And the left is "liberal"? Bull shit they are.

How dumbed down and controlled we must be to put lies, corrosion, propaganda, authoritarian and misplaced responsibility before truth, justice, and what America once stood for prior to the left's assault.
Still lying about that I see after I gave you an eye witness account that clearly said it was a neonazi riot.
Here it is again:

What the “Alt-Left” Trump Despises Was Actually Doing in Charlottesville Last Weekend

Lol...Slate

The lying dude is trying to catch up to Trump's 800 documented lies since 1/2017.
It's a tough challenge but u can do it.

How can you tell the OP has full merit? Well, the only leftists to "address" the message were the following, and simply read their posts.

MARCALT
MAMOOTH
BRAIN357

What do anti Jewish and nazi chants have to do with a confederate statue?

1. Based on reports and honest eyes, the majority of violent incidents in Charlotte were by the hands of the left. Yet Trump isn't supposed to condemn them?

2. The organizer isn't white supremacist, yet the media portrays this as a white supremacist rally. They even lie about the number of deaths, as they portray "white supremacist rally responsible for three deaths".

3. The left threw body waste at the protesters. Scum of the Earth. Yet the left is not responsible?

4. The left verbally and physically assaulted those in-line with the Constitution. Yet somehow the victims are second class citizens, as the Constitution and human rights don't apply to them? And the left is "liberal"? Bull shit they are.

How dumbed down and controlled we must be to put lies, corrosion, propaganda, authoritarian and misplaced responsibility before truth, justice, and what America once stood for prior to the left's assault.
Still lying about that I see after I gave you an eye witness account that clearly said it was a neonazi riot.
Here it is again:

What the “Alt-Left” Trump Despises Was Actually Doing in Charlottesville Last Weekend

Lol...Slate
Hey clueless. Was it a Slate employee who was the eye witness?
Once again you fall on your face.

Here it is again:

Lol...Slate

Yeah doofus like I'm buying what a left loon from Slate is selling

2. The organizer isn't white supremacist, yet the media portrays this as a white supremacist rally.

So he put it together. And his flyer showing his speakers for this rally.

Speaker 1. Richard B. Spencer. Nazi Apologist and founder of the catchphrase "Hail Trump, Hail our People, Hail Victory (then defends the use of the Nazi Salute in response". He calls for a white homeland for a "dispossessed white race" and called for "peaceful ethnic cleansing"

Maybe it was all the KKK members, KKK salutes, white supremacist chants, and other speaker Nathan Domigo saying on his video that the purpose of the rally was to unite the white nationalists.

Maybe the fact that one of the organizers Heimbach said “The biggest thing is a show of strength,” he said ahead of the rally. “To show that our organizations that have been divided on class, been divided on religious issues, divided on ideological grounds, can put 14 words — ‘We must secure the existence of our people and the future for white children’ — as our primary motivating factor.”

Maybe the fact that another organizer Jason Kessler got his rally promoted by posting it to white supremacist social media sites?

Come on...

Trump's lies about C-Ville and his incredibly disturbing responses on it will be in the top paragraph when Trump's legacy is written. But if he can do so many stupid things in 7 months just imagine what the next 2 or 3 years will bring.

Here it is again:

Lol...Slate

You'd rather buy Alex Jones conspiracy theories and trump's 800 lies
If you ever read anything truthful it would be such a shock to your system it would shut down.

Here it is again:

Lol...Slate

ZERO credibility

Here it is again:

Lol...Slate

If you ever read anything truthful it would be such a shock to your system it would shut down.
I don't read Jones.

You keep spewing shit amd never back it up. YOU have no cred, Gomer

1. Based on reports and our on eyes, the majority of violent incidents in Charlotte were by the hands of the left. Yet Trump isn't supposed to condemn them?

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

That's actually racist.

According to liberals & their narratives, these are white supremacists and our Constitution doesn't apply to them.

That and of course they're primitive, because they're blue collar, solve problems, eat beef, repair and build stuff, fish, race cars, hunt, southern accents, and believe in Jesus. On a side, I wish I lived closer, because I'd be tempted to get on board.

Last edited:
Here it is again:

Lol...Slate

I don't read Jones.

You keep spewing shit amd never back it up. YOU have no cred, Gomer
Imagine a trump supporter talking about CREDIBILITY.
A bit of a misnomer..

According to liberals & their narratives, these are white supremacists and our Constitution doesn't apply to them.

That and of course they're primitive, because they're blue collar, solve problems, eat beef, repair and build stuff, fish, race cars, hunt, southern accents, and believe in Jesus.

I so love you show everybody who you really are ( u and sassy bitch) when you stick up for white supremacists and Nazis..

That and of course they're primitive, because they're blue collar, solve problems, eat beef, repair and build stuff, fish, race cars, hunt, southern accents, and believe in Jesus.

Did these racists put their shirts on inside out?
Lmao

I so love you show everybody who you really are ( u and sassy bitch) when you stick up for white supremacists and Nazis..

There ya go again, lying, I've never stuck up for them except to say they have the right to assemble

You need to stop, pipsqueak

They are sticking up for their right to behave like idiots... as should you. If they can be silenced, so can you. Where does that leave us?

There ya go again, lying, I've never stuck ip for them except to say they have the right to assemble

Ignore that guy. He never has anything to say. "Reasonable" is an antonym.

There ya go again, lying, I've never stuck ip for them except to say they have the right to assemble

You sure don't want to blame them even though one of them killed somebody while trying to kill many.

Ignore that guy. He never has anything to say. "Reasonable" is an antonym.

He's a lying dope. Never backs anything up

Forum List

Back