How come no mention of the fall of the Temple in A.D. 70 in the NT?

The new heaven and earth is a new time.

The destruction of the temple was the end of an era.

The Seas aren't going anywhere.

In Revelation "seas" is symbolic of danger and chaos.
So you like to call God a liar, a lot apparently.

Thanks for showing us your colors as if we didn't already know anyways.

norwegen

No one is calling God a liar. "Seas" in the book of Revelation means chaos and danger.

Its not futuristic.
So when Jesus went out on to the Sea of Galilea He wasn't on an actual sea? Or when Paul was being transported to Rome in a ship on The Mediterranean, he wasn't on a sea?

Your lies are so laughable I am not sure how you can look yourself in the face and feel that you have any honor at all.

So when Jesus went out on to the Sea of Galilea He wasn't on an actual sea? Or when Paul was being transported to Rome in a ship on The Mediterranean, he wasn't on a sea?

Your lies are so laughable I am not sure how you can look yourself in the face and feel that you have any honor at all.

Q&A 1486 - Why is there no more sea in Revelation 21 ...
Mar 23, 2017 · The “sea” is a good metaphor because it is an unstable and dangerous place. In contrast, the “land” of Revelation represents the people of God. The “beast” of Revelation 13:2 comes out of the “sea,” meaning that this beast comes from the world.

Mar 23, 2017 · The “sea” is a good metaphor because it is an unstable and dangerous place. In contrast, the “land” of Revelation represents the people of God. The “beast” of Revelation 13:2 comes out of the “sea,” meaning that this beast comes from the world.
ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................

Your lies and attempts to justify them make me sleepy
1631820884423.png

You confuse the literal with the metaphorical which shows that you are not a student of the scriptures. In the case of Rev 21 there will literally be no seas just as it was before The Great Flood.

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................

Your lies and attempts to justify them make me sleepy
View attachment 540148
You confuse the literal with the metaphorical which shows that you are not a student of the scriptures. In the case of Rev 21 there will literally be no seas just as it was before The Great Flood.

The Great Flood is a myth from Babylon.

These stories are didactic literature.. The Hebrews adapted the myth of Gilgamesh. Its a story of redemption.. a common theme in all the epic myths of the Bible.
And we can see you are an idiot too, and most likely a blasphemer.

There is no story of redemption if The Bible is false and Jesus was just a man or a myth. All men are sinners, and without a redeemer, all men must perish.

You don't undermine the Bible every time you attempt to do so, you only damn your soul more, and harden your heart to a degree that it becomes irredeemable.

Once God washes his hands of you, then you delusion is complete and so is your eternal damnation.

Any one who converses with you on this forum is simply talking to a man on death row, already condemned and at or near the point of no return.

Last edited:
And we can see you are an idiot too, and most likely a blasphemer.

There is no story of redemption if The Bible is false and Jesus was just a man or a myth. All men are sinners, and without a redeemer, all men must perish.

You don't undermine the Bible every time you attempt to do so, you only damn your soul more, and harden your heart to a degree that it becomes irredeemable.

Once God washes his hands of you, then you delusion is complete and so is your eternal damnation.

Any one who converses with you on this forum is simply talking to a man on death row, already condemned and at or near the point of no return.

The Bible is a collection of foundational myths, poetry and laws. Certainly doesn't mean Jesus is fiction. If you read it literally, that's fine. The people of the first century understood the symbolism perfectly.

Revelation says there is no Temple because Jesus is the temple.

Foreign soldiers also fought with Titus.. Arabs, Egyptians and Syrians.
any reason you are RELUCTANT to answer the very straightforward
question, surada, habibity?

How come we don't have a new earth?
We? Just like there is no I in team, there is no we in one. Try to think of yourself as an individual that reflects the image and likeness of a holy God. Anyone who refers to themself as a we cannot enter the kingdom of God on earth.

You have to find the hidden door the angels pulled Lot through to see new earth and the door can only fit one person at a time.

No self negating multiplicities are allowed.

We? Just like there is no I in team, there is no we in one. Try to think of yourself as an individual that reflects the image and likeness of a holy God. Anyone who refers to themself as a we cannot enter the kingdom of God on earth.

You have to find the hidden door the angels pulled Lot through to see new earth and the door can only fit one person at a time.

No self negating multiplicities are allowed.
how about THE OP? which of the writers of the NT would
seem like a candidate to report on the destruction of the
Temple? OR---what would Constantine have done with those
lines?

how about THE OP? which of the writers of the NT would
seem like a candidate to report on the destruction of the
Temple? OR---what would Constantine have done with those
lines?

If I was writing about hippies in the 60's why would I mention the 911 destruction of the world trade towers.

Anyway it seems obvious enough that when Christianity was assimilated and perverted by Rome the gospels were redacted to vilify "the Jews" and make the Romans look like innocent bystanders.. I don't know how any intelligent person would buy that crap.

even so the unknown authors were clever enough to encapsulate the truth in fantastical stories that would divert their superstitious enemies without altering the truth which went right over their heads.

You just have to understand the metaphors and read between the lines.

If I was writing about hippies in the 60's why would I mention the 911 destruction of the world trade towers.

Anyway it seems obvious enough that when Christianity was assimilated and perverted by Rome the gospels were redacted to vilify "the Jews" and make the Romans look like innocent bystanders.. I don't know how any intelligent person would buy that crap.

even so the unknown authors were clever enough to encapsulate the truth in fantastical stories that would divert their superstitious enemies without altering the truth which went right over their heads.

You just have to understand the metaphors and read between the lines.
Excellent points. It's the pre-redacted NT that is a potential
fascination. "PASSOVER PLOT" by Hugh Schonfield somehow
never reaches this board

oh----so no TITANIC. That's what the priest said as it went down.
It was a very moving scene

Except for Paul, who was a Jew, and Peter, who was a Jew, and Matthew, and John, and the others. The whole book was written by Jews, about Jews, except for Luke.
Read Revelation and then get ready. Trouble is heading your way like the Jews have never seen before.
it is not entirely clear to me that all the johns were jews. -----
In any case you consider the book of revulsions a glimpse
into the future?

The Bible is a collection of foundational myths, poetry and laws. Certainly doesn't mean Jesus is fiction. If you read it literally, that's fine. The people of the first century understood the symbolism perfectly.
smh :disagree:. You are FBB. Farked beyond belief.

Unfortunately, I won't be there to see it.

Forum List

Back