How come no mention of the fall of the Temple in A.D. 70 in the NT?

The only way to know for sure is to actually be present during The Great Tribulation and Reign of Anti-Christ. No one in their right mind would willingly volunteer for that if they did not have to. Perilous Times.

lol.... Its beginning to look like most Christians won't even know that the reign of the antichrist began in 325 ce until Jesus returns to destroy it.

and then they'll probably think that he's the antichrist.

Francis refuses to admit it

The only way to know for sure is to actually be present during The Great Tribulation and Reign of Anti-Christ. No one in their right mind would willingly volunteer for that if they did not have to. Perilous Times.

lol.... Its beginning to look like most Christians won't even know that the reign of the antichrist began in 325 ce until Jesus returns to destroy it.

That's completely wrong. The Reign of Anti- Christ is only 7 years and it begins officially with the signing of a peace treaty with Israel and The Anti-Christ. Only Israel does not know at the time they are signing a peace treaty with the Anti-Christ. They are just making a deal to have The Temple Rebuilt.

That's completely wrong. The Reign of Anti- Christ is only 7 years and it begins officially with the signing of a peace treaty with Israel and The Anti-Christ. Only Israel does not know at the time they are signing a peace treaty with the Anti-Christ. They are just making a deal to have The Temple Rebuilt.

sunday school teacher screwed it up again

yes, so what if he's drunk on the blood of God's people and won't lift a finger to stop the insanity. He's pretending to be latino. He kisses babies! He waves at the freaks. Loves pizza! Isn't it beautiful? That should count for something. :26:

and apparently, he really really really really believes that God diddled a virgin to become an edible human being, the flesh of God, right after the priest says hocus pocus over a matzo... :uhh:

I am impressed with his acting skills, really I am, but I am even more astonished about how gullible the audience is.

Last edited:

yes, so what if he's drunk on the blood of God's people and won't lift a finger to stop the insanity. He's pretending to be latino. He kisses babies! He waves at the freaks. Loves pizza! Isn't it beautiful? That should count for something. :26:

and apparently, he really really really really believes that God diddled a virgin to become an edible human being, the flesh of God, right after the priest says hocus pocus over a matzo... :uhh:

I am impressed with his acting skills, really I am, but I am even more astonished about how gullible the audience is.

sheeeesh-----even I (cynical rosie) would not WRITE like THAT ^^^^^

sheeeesh-----even I (cynical rosie) would not WRITE like THAT ^^^^^

lol... sorry rosie. I didn't mean to offend your delicate ears..

And I was trying to be nice! It's really a beautiful religion. You know that. God loved the world so much that he became a man and died so that you can eat him every single Sunday (for a nominal service charge, your soul, and all of your children)...sniff sniff.

Who wouldn't love a God like that?

Sheesh yourself.

Last edited:
Why do the Jews no longer offer animal sacrifices? How do Jewish people today believe they can receive forgiveness from God?
I have asked this question before myself...
If you read the scriptures prayer and repentance is all that was ever required remember we had a temple before that was destroyed and we were removed earlier by the babylonians...Jews today esp in Israel are not agrarian in nature they are city dwellers where do you think they will keep these animals in their two bedroom condos....lol...Read the scriptures TRUTHFULLY and you will get your answers...
If you read the scriptures prayer and repentance is all that was ever required remember we had a temple before that was destroyed and we were removed earlier by the babylonians...
That is a lie...

That's why Jesus was sacrificed
Wow you are extremely confused Thinking that Jesus being “ sacrificed” means anything... You are living a lie if you think human sacrifice is acceptable plus the fact that if and I
Mean a big if Jesus exsisted at all it would take away your or anyone’s sins considering there is no vicarious atonement read Ezekiel 18 : 20 - 22 amongst other places heck read the whole chapter you need a huge refresher course... Further prayer and repentance are mentioned all over the Jewish Scriptures in such diverse places such as Jeremiah 31. Isaiah 55 and prob 28 and Hosea 14.. You really need to educate yourself....

Why do the Jews no longer offer animal sacrifices? How do Jewish people today believe they can receive forgiveness from God?
If you read the scriptures prayer and repentance is all that was ever required remember we had a temple before that was destroyed and we were removed earlier by the babylonians...Jews today esp in Israel are not agrarian in nature they are city dwellers where do you think they will keep these animals in their two bedroom condos....lol...Read the scriptures TRUTHFULLY and you will get your answers...

Don't be stupid shimon. In the city there are millions of animals running amok, some wild, some domesticated.there are herds of cattle, swine that do not ruminate, dogs, wolves, vultures, sheep, maggots, teeming vermin, creepy things that creep, and he-goats without blemish running amok every day in the streets and apartment buildings.

Some people are even married to lower beasts without knowing it, yuk.

Your best friend could even be a perfect specimen for ritual sacrifice.

The flesh drained of its blood and trimmed from the bone feeds the poor, and the fat thrown on the fire makes a soothing and fragrant offering to the Lord wherever you live.

You only have to enter the sanctuary of God, if you can find the door.
Lol.Hobe one Canobe you have a poetic way with words and the imagination to go with it too....lol...

If you read the scriptures prayer and repentance is all that was ever required remember we had a temple before that was destroyed and we were removed earlier by the babylonians...
That is a lie...

Wow you are extremely confused Thinking that Jesus being “ sacrificed” means anything... You are living a lie if you think human sacrifice is acceptable plus the fact that if and I
Mean a big if Jesus exsisted at all it would take away your or anyone’s sins considering there is no vicarious atonement read Ezekiel 18 : 20 - 22 amongst other places heck read the whole chapter you need a huge refresher course... Further prayer and repentance are mentioned all over the Jewish Scriptures in such diverse places such as Jeremiah 31. Isaiah 55 and prob 28 and Hosea 14.. You really need to educate yourself....

the NT is a work of ROMAN CULTURE ----jews do not dance upon crucifixions-----
ANIMAL sacrifice in the "TEMPLE" did not come close to the MASSIVE slaughter
that took place in ROMAN TEMPLES either

That is a lie...

Wow you are extremely confused Thinking that Jesus being “ sacrificed” means anything
if and I Mean a big if Jesus exsisted at all
THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!

By this you know the Spirit of God; Every spirit that confesses
that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh, is of God,
And every spirit that does not confess
that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh, is not of God.
And this is the spirit of the Antichrist,
which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world

1 John 4:2,3

For though we walk in the flesh,
we do not war according to the flesh.
For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal
but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
casting down arguments and every high thing
that exalts itself against the knowledge of God,
bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
and being ready to punish all disobedience
when your obedience is fulfilled.

2 Corinthians 10:3-6

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood,
but against principalities, against powers,
against the rulers of the darkness of this age,
against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Ephesians 6:12

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
Who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing
in the heavenly places in Christ,

just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world,
that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love,

having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will,

to the praise of the glory of His grace,
by which He made us excepted in the Beloved.

In Him we have redemption through His blood,
the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace,
which He made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence,

have been made known to us the mystery of His will,
according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself,

that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times
He might gather together in one of all things in Christ,
both of which are in heaven and which are on earth-in Him

Ephesians 1:3-10

Jesus said to them, most assuredly, I say to you,
before Abraham was, I AM.

John 8:58

He who believes in the Son of God has the witness in himself;
he who does not believe God has made Him a liar,
because he has not believed the testimony
that God has given of His Son.

And this is the testimony; that God has given us eternal life,
and this life is in His Son.

He who has the Son has life;
he who does not have the Son of God does not have life

1 John 5:10-12

Therefore whoever confesses Me before men,
him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven.

But whoever denies Me before men,
him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven

Matthew 10:32,33

You are of your father the devil,
and the desires of your father you want to do.

He was a murderer from the beginning,
and does not stand in the truth,
because there is no truth in him.

When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources,
for he is a liar and the father of it.

John 8:44

Therefore God also has highly exalted Him
and given Him the name which is above every name,

that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
of those in heaven, and of those on earth,
and of those under the earth,

and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

Philippians 2:9-11

For it is written:

As I live, says the Lord,
Every knee shall bow to Me,
And every tongue shall confess to God.

Romans 14:11

AWAY WITH YOU, SATAN! FOR IT IS WRITTEN,
YOU SHALL WORSHIP THE LORD YOUR GOD,
AND HIM ONLY YOU SHALL SERVE

Matthew 4:10

Father, in the name of Jesus
according to Your Word.....

LYING SPIRITS, BE STILL
SPIRITS OF MOCKERY, HOLD YOUR PEACE
GODLESS SPIRITS, AWAY WITH YOU
PERVERTED SPIRITS, THE LORD BIND YOU
PROFANE SPIRITS, BE SILENT
CORRUPT SPIRITS, THE LORD REBUKE YOU
WICKED SPIRITS, AWAY WITH YOU
DEPRAVED SPIRITS, THE WORD OF GOD BINDS YOU

As it is written:
The Word of God convicts you
The Word of God commands you
The Word of God binds you
The Mighty Name of Jesus compels you

The death and resurrection of Jesus, defeated you
God has convicted you and His Word has sentenced you

Thank you Father, in Jesus' name

That is a lie...

Wow you are extremely confused Thinking that Jesus being “ sacrificed” means anything
THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!

having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will,

For it is written:

LYING SPIRITS, BE STILL

As it is written:

Oh it is so cool of you to dump all those words in here instead of thinking logically... You see the New Testament was written many many years after the Jewish Scriptures and plopped down beside it or as I prefer on top of it to smother it. the problem for Christianity or the Romans who wrote it and keep changing its wording( that is why you have so many many versions) is that it completely at odds with the lessons taught in the Jewish Scriptures that is why any who bother to read the Jewish Scriptures will end up realizing that one is telling the unbiased truth and the other is an out and out lie and fabrication...It is up to each of us to figure this out for ourselves...I mean look at some of your quotes you are to serve gd only and yet you place your idol Jesus in front of him and claim him your gd and yet in numbers 23 we are told that gd is not a man amongst other places... In the scriptures you quote you use this name Jesus and yet the letter J did not exsist till the late 16 th century when they added it to the alphabet look it up so really how mighty is that name and what is claimed for it considering the late date it was conceived.....I could go on and on but I always find that either one has made up his or her mind and they are closed to really learning and coming to understanding...Your quote of before Abraham I am in Ephesians 1 is also easily explainable as well for example because Jesus is your Logos or word and the lying scribes placed your logos or word Jesus deceptively on the right side of the Jewish scriptures and plopped it down( that you refer to as the Old Testament) before Abraham was mentioned.See I explained something that very few could figure out... wink wink...... I could go on and on but Either people will figure things out for themselves by searching dilegently( and there is no excuse now esp in our computer age) or they will swallow the malarky that you have regurgitated up out of sheer ignorance...Once again Jews were without a temple not once but twice and they didn’t have one for many years before the first one was built.. Prayer and repentance were all that was required for removal of sins.No vicarious atonement read Ezekiel 18 amongst other places esp verse 20-22... No human sacrifice was acceptable..By the way Satan in original Hebrew understandings was someone who stood in your way and would not allow you to do what you wanted as they were being satanic to you thus in every sense by Christianity standing in the way of original Jewish teachings they are acting as Satan so your quote is bang on regarding what Christianity teaches or at least what you have swallowed hook line and stinker er I mean sinker...I do not mean to insult anyone here I just want any who read this to open their eyes and come to their own conclusions and use their brain to figure things out for themselves ... You see in the good old days( not so good) we could never converse this way as any who brought these points out would have either been killed, excommunicated or removed in some fashion by those who wished to stay in power and in control ... I will leave it up to each and everyone of you to figure out who that was...

Don't be stupid shimon. In the city there are millions of animals running amok, some wild, some domesticated.there are herds of cattle, swine that do not ruminate, dogs, wolves, vultures, sheep, maggots, teeming vermin, creepy things that creep, and he-goats without blemish running amok every day in the streets and apartment buildings.

Some people are even married to lower beasts without knowing it, yuk.

Your best friend could even be a perfect specimen for ritual sacrifice.

The flesh drained of its blood and trimmed from the bone feeds the poor, and the fat thrown on the fire makes a soothing and fragrant offering to the Lord wherever you live.

You only have to enter the sanctuary of God, if you can find the door.
Lol.Hobe one Canobe you have a poetic way with words and the imagination to go with it too....lol...

Imagination? I wish it was... I wish what was written in scripture about the wild beasts of the field, angels and demons, the living and the dead, etc., had no connection to reality or was a weird joke of superstitious ancient Hebrew nomads, or them just dissing their enemies, but a very long time ago the Lord taught me how to stitch together animal skins for cover and so invisibly and armed only with my secret decoder ring, a notebook, a flask of holy water, nuts, berries, a sense of humor and a doobie, I travelled deep into the urban wilderness searching high and low and thats exactly what I saw in heaven, on the earth, and under the earth, live and in living color right in front of my eyes angels singing in heaven, demons tormenting the dead in hells keeping, zombies and bluntskulls, and every sort of foul and loathsome beast and bird and creepy thing that creeps devouring one another exactly as was described in great detail a very very long time ago by anonymous authors about how the world of man is perceived by highly intelligent living beings and living creatures in the kingdom of God.

Last edited:
That is a lie...

THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!

For it is written:

LYING SPIRITS, BE STILL

As it is written:

Oh it is so cool of you to dump all those words in here instead of thinking logically... You see the New Testament was written many many years after the Jewish Scriptures and plopped down beside it or as I prefer on top of it to smother it. the problem for Christianity or the Romans who wrote it and keep changing its wording( that is why you have so many many versions) is that it completely at odds with the lessons taught in the Jewish Scriptures that is why any who bother to read the Jewish Scriptures will end up realizing that one is telling the unbiased truth and the other is an out and out lie and fabrication...It is up to each of us to figure this out for ourselves...I mean look at some of your quotes you are to serve gd only and yet you place your idol Jesus in front of him and claim him your gd and yet in numbers 23 we are told that gd is not a man amongst other places... In the scriptures you quote you use this name Jesus and yet the letter J did not exsist till the late 16 th century when they added it to the alphabet look it up so really how mighty is that name and what is claimed for it considering the late date it was conceived.....I could go on and on but I always find that either one has made up his or her mind and they are closed to really learning and coming to understanding...Your quote of before Abraham I am in Ephesians 1 is also easily explainable as well for example because Jesus is your Logos or word and the lying scribes placed your logos or word Jesus deceptively on the right side of the Jewish scriptures and plopped it down( that you refer to as the Old Testament) before Abraham was mentioned.See I explained something that very few could figure out... wink wink...... I could go on and on but Either people will figure things out for themselves by searching dilegently( and there is no excuse now esp in our computer age) or they will swallow the malarky that you have regurgitated up out of sheer ignorance...Once again Jews were without a temple not once but twice and they didn’t have one for many years before the first one was built.. Prayer and repentance were all that was required for removal of sins.No vicarious atonement read Ezekiel 18 amongst other places esp verse 20-22... No human sacrifice was acceptable..By the way Satan in original Hebrew understandings was someone who stood in your way and would not allow you to do what you wanted as they were being satanic to you thus in every sense by Christianity standing in the way of original Jewish teachings they are acting as Satan so your quote is bang on regarding what Christianity teaches or at least what you have swallowed hook line and stinker er I mean sinker...I do not mean to insult anyone here I just want any who read this to open their eyes and come to their own conclusions and use their brain to figure things out for themselves ... You see in the good old days( not so good) we could never converse this way as any who brought these points out would have either been killed, excommunicated or removed in some fashion by those who wished to stay in power and in control ... I will leave it up to each and everyone of you to figure out who that was...

Interesting post, thanks

I am curious about that one now..

(This is an estimate no exact year is possible)

New Testament

James--A.D. 44-49
Galatians--A.D. 49-50
Matthew--A.D. 50-60
Mark--A.D. 50-60
1 Thessalonians--A.D. 51
2 Thessalonians--A.D. 51-52
1 Corinthians--A.D. 55
2 Corinthians--A.D. 55-56
Romans-- A.D. 56
Luke--A.D. 60-61
Ephesians--A.D. 60-62
Philippians--A.D. 60-62
Philemon--A.D. 60-62
Colossians--A.D. 60-62
Acts--A.D. 62
1 Timothy--A.D. 62-64
Titus--A.D. 62-64
1 Peter--A.D. 64-65
2 Timothy--A.D. 66-67
2 Peter--A.D. 67-68
Hebrews--A.D. 67-69
Jude--A.D. 68-70
John--A.D. 80-90
1 John--A.D. 90-95
2 John--A.D. 90-95
3 John--A.D. 90-95
Revelation--A.D. 94-96

The Romans Destroy the Temple

at Jerusalem, 70 AD

In the year 66 AD the Jews of Judea rebelled against their Roman masters. In response, the Emperor Nero dispatched an army under the generalship of Vespasian to restore order. By the year 68, resistance in the northern part of the province had been eradicated and the Romans turned their full attention to the subjugation of Jerusalem. That same year, the Emperor Nero died by his own hand, creating a power vacuum in Rome. In the resultant chaos, Vespasian was declared Emperor and returned to the Imperial City. It fell to his son, Titus, to lead the remaining army in the assault on Jerusalem.

Roman Centurian
The Roman legions surrounded the city and began to slowly squeeze the life out of the Jewish stronghold. By the year 70, the attackers had breached Jerusalem's outer walls and began a systematic ransacking of the city. The assault culminated in the burning and destruction of the Temple that served as the center of Judaism.

In victory, the Romans slaughtered thousands. Of those sparred from death: thousands more were enslaved and sent to toil in the mines of Egypt, others were dispersed to arenas throughout the Empire to be butchered for the amusement of the public. The Temple's sacred relics were taken to Rome where they were displayed in celebration of the victory.

The rebellion sputtered on for another three years and was finally extinguished in 73 AD with the fall of the various pockets of resistance including the stronghold at Masada.

"...the Jews let out a shout of dismay that matched the tragedy."

Our only first-hand account of the Roman assault on the Temple comes from the Jewish historian Josephus Flavius. Josephus was a former leader of the Jewish Revolt who had surrendered to the Romans and had won favor from Vespasian. In gratitude, Josephus took on Vespasian's family name - Flavius - as his own. We join his account as the Romans fight their way into the inner sanctum of the Temple:

"...the rebels shortly after attacked the Romans again, and a clash followed between the guards of the sanctuary and the troops who were putting out the fire inside the inner court; the latter routed the Jews and followed in hot pursuit right up to the Temple itself. Then one of the soldiers, without awaiting any orders and with no dread of so momentous a deed, but urged on by some supernatural force, snatched a blazing piece of wood and, climbing on another soldier's back, hurled the flaming brand through a low golden window that gave access, on the north side, to the rooms that surrounded the sanctuary. As the flames shot up, the Jews let out a shout of dismay that matched the tragedy; they flocked to the rescue, with no thought of sparing their lives or husbanding their strength; for the sacred structure that they had constantly guarded with such devotion was vanishing before their very eyes.

...No exhortation or threat could now restrain the impetuosity of the legions; for passion was in supreme command. Crowded together around the entrances, many were trampled down by their companions; others, stumbling on the smoldering and smoked-filled ruins of the porticoes, died as miserably as the defeated. As they drew closer to the Temple, they pretended not even to hear Caesar's orders, but urged the men in front to throw in more firebrands. The rebels were powerless to help; carnage and flight spread throughout.

Most of the slain were peaceful citizens, weak and unarmed, and they were butchered where they were caught. The heap of corpses mounted higher and higher about the altar; a stream of blood flowed down the Temple's steps, and the bodies of those slain at the top slipped to the bottom.

Those scriptures were transmitted orally long before they were written down, especially the events surrounding the four Gospels, so the dates for the writings are decades later and thus your dates don't matter. 'Books' came along later, by sewing scrolls together, so don't let that confuse you either. They were all known before the Temple fell, which is why it is irrelevant to the new covenants. Few Jews ever read the Torah, for that matter, since it wasn't written down anywhere for public consumption until later on itself, to compete with the rise of Christianity and all the Jews in the diaspora 'going over' to that instead of stagnating in the post-exilic racist fantasies that demeaned and devalued most Jews and pretty much killed Judaism as a dynamic social construct. Most Jews didn't read Hebrew anyway, and the priest kept a lot of it secret and as a mystery cult. The Christians were in fact a 'revivalist' sect, bringing back nostalgia for the old Mosaic teachings and the old Prophets and the dynamism they brought, and leaving behind the self-serving post-exilic rubbish forced on Jewish culture by the Cyrus worshippers. Don't believe any of the rubbish posted here by Shimon or any of the other liars.

Last edited:
Anything but irrelevant, it's not mentioned because the books of the Bible were written before 70 AD.

Indeed, and there is more than ample evidence of that, not to mention Jesus ministry was even earlier,circa 30 A.D. or close by and those 'books' were all transmitted orally as per Jewish practices at the time. there are no anachronisms in the NT, which would have been impossible if they were all 'rewritten hundreds of year later, as some other liars here keep babbling about, never with a shred of proof, as usual. See Joachim Jerimia's excellent social and economic history for an extensive exegesis of those times for far more evidence.

Anything but irrelevant, it's not mentioned because the books of the Bible were written before 70 AD.

Indeed, and there is more than ample evidence of that, not to mention Jesus ministry was even earlier,circa 30 A.D. or close by and those 'books' were all transmitted orally as per Jewish practices at the time. there are no anachronisms in the NT, which would have been impossible if they were all 'rewritten hundreds of year later, as some other liars here keep babbling about, never with a shred of proof, as usual. See Joachim Jerimia's excellent social and economic history for an extensive exegesis of those times for far more evidence.
for an extensive exegesis of those times for far more evidence.

Christianity in the 4th century was dominated in its early stage by Constantine the great and the First Council of Nicaea of 325, which was the beginning of the period of the First seven Ecumenical Councils (325–787), and in its late stage by the Edict of Thessalonica of 380, which made Nicene Christianity the state church of the Roman Empire.

you can whine all you want sicko, there are no original, timely documents for any of the events they consumed an entire century in creating for themselves their own version of events that never happened, 4 centuries latter.

there remains the original spoken religion of antiquity to this day, The Triumph of Good vs Evil as the prescribed religion by the Almighty, the travails of noah and its confirmation in the 1st century - that is all there has ever been. spoken, for the truly religious. the Judgement will be for one or the other.

Thallus, (AD 52) in the third book of his histories, explains away the darkness at the time, (confirming eye witness accounts) Christ was being crucified as an eclipse of the sun,
(An eclipse was impossible at that time of the year.)

Phlegon also confirmed the eyewitness accounts, including the earthquake, and nailed down the date and time of the event, also confirming eyewitness accounts:
In the fourth year of the 202nd Olympiad (i.e., AD 33) there was ‘the greatest eclipse of the sun’ and that ‘it became night in the sixth hour of the day [i.e., noon] so that stars even appeared in the heavens. There was a great earthquake in Bithynia, and many things were overturned in Nicaea.
(It remained dark for 3 hours. Not an eclipse.)

Tertullian also knew that the event was documented:
At the moment of Christ’s death, the light departed from the sun, and the land was darkened at noonday, which wonder is related in your own annals, and is preserved in your archives to this day.

Aside from the conformation given to us by the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls, How is it that Thallus was commenting on the crucifixion in 52 AD, 19 years later? That's long before nonbelievers think that some anonymous Roman person made up the whole thing. If the books of the Bible had been written 100s of years after the fact, the extraordinary, prophesying, ghost writer would have surely included one of the worst things to happen to the Jews. The destruction of their beloved Temple. The better question is, why would the non believer's fake writer stop short of this monumental part of history since he was chronicling the history of the Jews?
Truth is, the actual authors didn't mention it because it hadn't happened yet.

Last edited:

Christianity in the 4th century was dominated in its early stage by Constantine the great and the First Council of Nicaea of 325, which was the beginning of the period of the First seven Ecumenical Councils (325–787), and in its late stage by the Edict of Thessalonica of 380, which made Nicene Christianity the state church of the Roman Empire.

you can whine all you want sicko, there are no original, timely documents for any of the events they consumed an entire century in creating for themselves their own version of events that never happened, 4 centuries latter.

there remains the original spoken religion of antiquity to this day, The Triumph of Good vs Evil as the prescribed religion by the Almighty, the travails of noah and its confirmation in the 1st century - that is all there has ever been. spoken, for the truly religious. the Judgement will be for one or the other.

Nobody cares about what you ranting faggots think about anything any more, and have nothing of any validity or interest to say, so just stay focused on your compulsion to butt rape your favorite puppy or whatever fetish you're addicted to and try not to annoy those who can discuss these topics.

Nobody cares about what you ranting faggots think about anything any more, and have nothing of any validity or interest to say, so just stay focused on your compulsion to butt rape your favorite puppy or whatever fetish you're addicted to and try not to annoy those who can discuss these topics.

wow. There you go again with your perverse obsessions with butt rape, puppies, faggots, fetishes, the jews, whatever, as if you weren't a degenerate who can't help but openly display the vile contents of your addled mind like a decomposing corpse oozing a foul and smelly discharge every time its poked with a stick...

What the heck. Let it all hang out! Right? Its a holy day! He is risen! Yay! Let us eat his flesh and drink his blood!

Can I get a yum yum? May our flatulence be a soothing and fragrant offering to the Lord! lol.

It is truly inspiring to see the many wonderful things that your religion has done for you this easter sunday...

Last edited:

Nobody cares about what you ranting faggots think about anything any more ...

ranting ...

that's you in a nutshell, sicko ... just try not committing sins for a short while daily and with each day try the same for a little time longer - for you a goal of 1 hour will be a milestone.

* for those sins you can not stop committing, ask for help - then just pay someone.

Forum List

Back