How come liberal news can't make up their mind about Charlotte Virginia?

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Seems they can't decide if the rally was by the hands of white supremacists or white nationalists. They prefer white supremacists. Course most of the violence was initiated by the left, but that's not hip and conflicts with liberal narrative based on desire. They label it "white supremacy violence", because they're equal maggots.

What the protest comes down to is the organizer, Jason Kessler. I've seen the guy on video, and at a glance he's a con-man with issues. I know his type, he's a cock.............But that's not the point.

Point being, does Jason Kessler identify himself as a white supremacist, white nationalist or other? Google doesn't seem to offer a description outside confusion and emotional tags.

Seems they can't decide if the rally was by the hands of white supremacists or white nationalists. They prefer white supremacists. Course most of the violence was initiated by the left, but that's not hip and conflicts with liberal narrative based on desire. They label it "white supremacy violence", because they're equal maggots.

What the protest comes down to is the organizer, Jason Kessler. I've seen the guy on video, and at a glance he's a con-man with issues. I know his type, he's a cock.............But that's not the point.

Point being, does Jason Kessler identify himself as a white supremacist, white nationalist or other? Google doesn't seem to offer a description outside confusion and emotional tags.

Problem is that White Supremacists will call themselves Nationalists, Patriots and all the other stuff they think makes their sorry asses respectable.

Sounds like half of them are being fed the terms from cnn and the other half from MSNBC and or ABC/espn.

Sounds like half of them are being fed the terms from cnn and the other half from MSNBC and or ABC/espn.

Did you come up with that all by yourself? I mean, ANYTHING that you people don't agree with gets the "It's fake news" and you all pretend like Trump hasn't been screaming it to you for the last year.

Did you come up with that all by yourself? I mean, ANYTHING that you people don't agree with gets the "It's fake news" and you all pretend like Trump hasn't been screaming it to you for the last year.

That seem like an adequate response to you?

That seem like an adequate response to you?

To be honest I shouldn't have replied to that crap I saw, but I did, and I don't think anything would have been worthy of a reply, so what difference does it make when replying to crap?

Well, there is no Charlotte Virginia. There's the town of Charlotte Court House in Charlotte County, but nothing interesting happened in the town or county.

Problem is that White Supremacists will call themselves Nationalists, Patriots and all the other stuff they think makes their sorry asses respectable.
odd.

so does anti-fa

Let's look on the bright side: this fat Heather Heyer at least had a funny, slapstick death which proved pigs really can fly after all. Then the rescue workers got a nice, healthy workout from CPRing her nearly infinite mass. Every dark cloud has a silver lining.

Forum List

Back