"Reasonable" says Trump called NAZI good people

Wow instead of apologizing for being wrong time and time again this idiot doubles down on his stupidity ... just like Trump.

Show you're not a coward and provide us the exact quote, right here, for all to see. Correct me if I'm wrong, I added it to the OP already. But it's your turn.

Let's do this in simple terms "reasonable" resistance.

What is Trump's exact quote? Defend yourself with some reality, not your desired narrative. That or shut the fuck up.
Oh no... I've only given to you about 6 times....
yes you are retarded.

Show you're not a coward and provide us the exact quote, right here, for all to see. Correct me if I'm wrong, I added it to the OP already. But it's your turn.
I don't dance to your strings like a marionette asshole. You were wrong when you claimed Trumpdidnt say it and you were wrong when you said I didn't link it in my thread.
First apologize then I'll answer your Q.

IMG_0526.JPG

Let's do this in simple terms "reasonable" resistance.

What is Trump's exact quote? Defend yourself with some reality, not your desired narrative. That or shut the fuck up.
Oh no... I've only given to you about 6 times....
yes you are retarded.

I don't dance to your strings like a marionette asshole. You were wrong when you claimed Trumpdidnt say it and you were wrong when you said I didn't link it in my thread.
First apologize then I'll answer your Q.

Nice twist. Show you're not a coward and give us the exact Trump quote, right here for all to see. Defend yourself.

Some context wouldn't be bad either, which discounts the story per your link. In other terms, what he meant consistent with dirty liberal narrative doesn't count.

Last edited:
I sincerely doubt Trump was referring to anyone of the KKK, or the like.

He was likely referring to regular Trump supporters who likely got caught up in a fucking mess.

Here's the big BIG BIG problem. Trump doesn't have the ability to get his views across so that people actually know what he's saying. You can doubt all you like about whether what he said meant what you want it to mean or not, but you know full well he's doing a piss poor job of communicating with the American people.

This, I will completely agree with you on. The man simply cannot get out of his own way. I do not believe that Trump in his heart is a nazi-sympathizer, or a white nationalist, but his "winging it" at these press conferences have proven to be a disaster.
I agree 100% with him about the antics of the alt-left, but he cannot seem to communicate that without sounding like he is defending the supremacists.

He was likely referring to regular Trump supporters who likely got caught up in a fucking mess.

Here's the big BIG BIG problem. Trump doesn't have the ability to get his views across so that people actually know what he's saying. You can doubt all you like about whether what he said meant what you want it to mean or not, but you know full well he's doing a piss poor job of communicating with the American people.

This, I will completely agree with you on. The man simply cannot get out of his own way. I do not believe that Trump in his heart is a nazi-sympathizer, or a white nationalist, but his "winging it" at these press conferences have proven to be a disaster.
I agree 100% with him about the antics of the alt-left, but he cannot seem to communicate that without sounding like he is defending the supremacists.

Yikes, That's because the left has you believing this was a white supremacist protest.

No, I also don't think he's a Nazi sympathizer. What I do think he is, is someone who is willing to sell himself out for accolades. He doesn't want to annoy the far right because he knows they're part of the reason these people love him. This is probably the only thing he likes about the job, seeing as he keeps getting back up on the campaign trail even though the campaign has finished.

Yikes, That's because the left has you believing this was a white supremacist protest.
Who got the permit you lying asshole? It was an alt right white
IMG_0525.JPG
racist rally. I bet you got an erection when you saw your brown shirts.

Donald Trump on Charlottesville: "We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides."

Donald Trump on the German invasion of Poland and the allied response: "We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides."
and? both statements are spot on. do you side with cop killing alt left that commit violence throw urine and concrete at cops and american citizens? you one of them? ahhh look at you, do you condemn them? do you?

No, I also don't think he's a Nazi sympathizer. What I do think he is, is someone who is willing to sell himself out for accolades. He doesn't want to annoy the far right because he knows they're part of the reason these people love him. This is probably the only thing he likes about the job, seeing as he keeps getting back up on the campaign trail even though the campaign has finished.
so are you saying the alt left had no culpability to the violence? are you really saying that?

so are you saying the alt left had no culpability to the violence? are you really saying that?
it's called culpability and anyone of youse in here that think the alt left doesn't have culpability you are one of them. period.

The lies keep mounting for the pathetic dude.
1. Trump didn't say the Nazis/ white supremacists were " fine people."
2. "You didn't provide a link to it and I'm going to out your lie."
I provided 3 links. Lol
3. "The left has you believing this was a white supremicists protest."
Duh. They had the permit to protest.

Let's see how many more more lies I can catch this deplorable in the rest of the day.

Donald Trump on Charlottesville: "We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides."

Donald Trump on the German invasion of Poland and the allied response: "We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides."
The Germans blamed Poland for attacking them. So the neo-Nazis are going to use the same tactic in demonstrations.

No, I've not said that at all. What I've said is that Trump's message is piss poor. And he's come out and made a tweet on something that was always going to trip him up in very few works. Things that need to be clear, and he's muddying the waters.

I provided 3 links. Lol

Let's see how many more more lies I can catch this deplorable in the rest of the day.

You're being unclear. At this point, I'd say that's on purpose. Let's do this in baby steps, so we're clear.

1. Per your #1, which of the following is your position. It's multiple choice, so we understand the message.
1A. Trump didn't say the Nazis/ white supremacists were " fine people."
1B. Trump said it and I'm denying it.
1C. You're denying you made the accusation.

2. I went to the link YOU told me to. I didn't make it up. Are you saying they're two different links? Let's say I goofed, heck, maybe I did. Back to square one................provide the exact quote where Trump said NAZI are fine people. Don't talk about "your link", just copy and paste something useful. Should be easy.

3. Incorrect, a white nationalist received the permit. Also, what were they protesting? There was a prepared and documented agenda. Two "minor" details. You know, CONTEXT? Ever heard of it?

Last edited:
I provided 3 links. Lol

Maybe not, but Trump does make stuff up, and when other people do the same back at him, he can't really complain, seeing as he loves such tactics.

How about his friend Duterte, who compared himself to Hitler?

Or the Saudis? O.k., they're not ideological Nazis, but they're pretty bloodthirsty.

Although ultimately, I think it has a lot to do with this:
Russia Hosting Europe’s Neo-Nazis, Nationalists and Anti-Semites, Putin Supporters All

How about his friend Duterte, who compared himself to Hitler?

Or the Saudis? O.k., they're not ideological Nazis, but they're pretty bloodthirsty.

Although ultimately, I think it has a lot to do with this:
Russia Hosting Europe’s Neo-Nazis, Nationalists and Anti-Semites, Putin Supporters All

I doubt Duterte is his friend, and Duterte is just a bit crazy, rather than Nazi. The Saudis, it's all about money.

Forum List

Back