How can Trump supporters deny the facts?

I believe trump had a National Guard general he thought he could order around period trump is an idiot you must remember. You should also remember that people couldn't believe what trump tried to pull the idiot narcissist creep....
You may not grasp this concept, Franco (eye roll) but the President is the Commander in Chief of the military...so YEAH...he could order a General around!

USA Today is leftist.
Agreed. There was just a glitch in the matrix. 🤪

I was attempting to quote frenchie and his post 320. But I screwed it up. (I had already replied to his dopey post and when I tried to enter a second response, I inadvertently hit my original response.)

Last edited:
FB_IMG_1657769334661.jpg

The recording of Bannon ADMITTING THE WHOLE FUCKING THING won't even make a dent, either.

They're fully in their own world now.

You still don't get it.

NO ONE CARES.

No one cares about the miserable fucktards in DC. Let em eat cake. Who gives a fuck.

What we care about, is OUR children. When the DNC sponsored racial riots come to town, that's what we'll be paying attention to. Not the self absorbed elitist fuckwads in DC.

The only people who care about the committee, is the committee.

You still don't get it.

NO ONE CARES.

No one cares about the miserable fucktards in DC. Let em eat cake. Who gives a fuck.

What we care about, is OUR children. When the DNC sponsored racial riots come to town, that's what we'll be paying attention to. Not the self absorbed elitist fuckwads in DC.

The only people who care about the committee, is the committee.
You don't care that you've been conned.

That's how low your self esteem is. That's incredible.

It's all right there.

It's all right there.

You're a real fucking moron.

No one's been conned, fucktard.

Read my lips: NO ONE CARES.

Only you brain dead TDS lemmings care. And you clowns are less than a third of the voting population.

You know where to stuff your dog and pony show.

Then rotate hard. Till it hurts.

It's all right there.
With all due respect, Mac...who was really conned? You let the Main Stream Media convince you to elect a man who's obviously senile all because the guy who'd given us some of the best economic numbers in history made "mean tweets"!

You're a real fucking moron.

No one's been conned, fucktard.

Read my lips: NO ONE CARES.

Only you brain dead TDS lemmings care. And you clowns are less than a third of the voting population.

You know where to stuff your dog and pony show.

Then rotate hard. Till it hurts.
Congratulations you are technically insane......lol

With all due respect, Mac...who was really conned? You let the Main Stream Media convince you to elect a man who's obviously senile all because the guy who'd given us some of the best economic numbers in history made "mean tweets"!
Yes yes, trump's greatestMac...who was really conned? You let the Main Stream Media convince you to elect a man who's obviously senile all because the guy who'd given us some of the best economic numbers in history made "mean tweets"!

Yes yes, trump's greatest accomplishment was not ruining Obama's recovery... Until he did DUHH. change the channel and get real, anti American idiot ..... President Biden has a stuttering problem left over from his childhood and that is the end of that, you stupid POS idiot. Oops, brainwashed functional stupid POS idiot....

And showed himself to be a total narcissistic lying POS anti American scumbag who tried to steal an election and overturn our democracy, brainwashed functional moron ....

And showed himself to be a total narcissistic lying POS anti American scumbag who tried to steal an election and overturn our democracy, brainwashed functional moron ....
What Democracy when Wall Street owns Congress?

The fact that you are deranged with TDS is beyond dispute.

16r024.jpg
I wouldn't expect anything else out of you when trying any way in Hell to take the eye off the most worthless president in over 200 plus years. But take my advice and distance your self from this treasonous piece of shit. One day he will be dragged from the White House and right behind him will be people like you. Enjoy it while you can because Trump will win in 2024 or maybe sooner then we will really hear the bitchin from you crazy's. What was it about Trump did you hate? Was it the tax cuts, did a job find you or was it the oil independence and not being able to pay 6 bucks a gallon and the 9% plus inflation we pay? Are you a supporter of the Taliban or maybe China? Did you pop a little boner when Joe gave China a million barrels of oil from our strategic oil reserves? Here is your chance to give your reasons why you support this braindead shit infested clown and don't hold back.

You don't know the definition of "democracy". Hint....it doesn't mean getting your way on everything.

Forum List

Back