How can Trump supporters deny the facts?

No my post is fact and you are one of the dumbest of the herd is a fact.
Thank you for self-identifying as being too ignorant to know the difference between subjective and fact, snowflake.

Another subjective post attempting to claim the 1st subjective post was fact makes 2 subjective posts - 0 facts.

I am sure you are confident and passionate about your emotional opinion, but that does not make it 'fact'.

Fail

Yet he tried to get the National Guard mobilized to provide security? Why would someone who was planning an "insurrection" do THAT? Duh? Think about it...
Trump thought the election was stolen. He fought to the bitter end to keep that from happening. I'm sorry but that isn't fomenting insurrection. What happened at the Capitol was terrible. It shouldn't have happened. There is a reason why the people in charge of Capitol security all got canned and it ISN'T because of Donald Trump! They didn't do their jobs.
Trump did not mobilize the National Guard. He said he did but those in charge of the National Guard said he never did. Another Trump lie.
A Trump minion believes everything he says.

Thank you for self-identifying as being too ignorant to know the difference between subjective and fact, snowflake.

Another subjective post attempting to claim the 1st subjective post was fact makes 2 subjective posts - 0 facts.

I am sure you are confident and passionate about your emotional opinion, but that does not make it 'fact'.

Fail
It is an absolute fact you are one of the dumbest and most gullible among us.
There are probably some people dumber and more gullible than you, but very few.
When you are as dumb as you, you will never comprehend how dumb you are. Don't try.

Trump did not mobilize the National Guard. He said he did but those in charge of the National Guard said he never did. Another Trump lie.

ElmoDud ^ believes “fact checkers” from left wing media outlets actually “check” stuff to ascertain whether claims are factual. 🤣😂and then he dutifully believes what he’s told to believe. 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣

There are probably some people dumber and more gullible than you, but very few.
When you are as dumb as you, you will never comprehend how dumb you are. Don't try.
Yawn...

I have a masters in history speak three languages and have lived in France Spain England... And you are still brainwashed and clueless absolutely.
If only Trump minions understood what fools they are. They have little understanding of the world around them except the block they live on and What Donald Trump tells them.

Every time you post you confirm your ignorance ... and sadly you are too stupid to know you are doing it.

Your posts completely destroy this thread by themselves, proving snowflakes don't kmow the diffetence between their own obsessed, TDS-suffering, hate-driven emotional OPINIONS and actual facts.

Thanks for that.

:p

Every time you post you confirm your ignorance ... and sadly you are too stupid to know you are doing it.

Your posts completely destroy this thread by themselves, proving snowflakes don't kmow the diffetence between their own obsessed, TDS-suffering, hate-driven emotional OPINIONS and actual facts.

Thanks for that.

:p
EM proved a long time ago what a dunce he bee iz.

False.

Numerous reports and statements from defense officials show Trump was not involved in the deployment of the D.C. National Guard to quell the riot at the Capitol.

Man, you keep proving how out of touch you are, Winston! I'm talking about Trump offering National Guard support BEFORE the protest...not who it was that ordered the National Guard out AFTER the protest had turned violent! You obviously have awful reading comprehension!

LMAO. All it takes to get posted on YouTube is a webcam and internet access. I can promise you, when you apply for a job and list all your YouTube videos or your YouTube channels the employer doesn't give two shits. But when you list your published works, well they stand up and take notice.

I can tell you, my oldest son is an "expert in his field". He has traveled the world, given presentations on four continents. Does he have a YouTube channel, HELL NO. But he has been published more than a dozen times. People like you absolutely amaze me with your ignorance.,
Let me guess...your oldest son is an "expert" at dealing with parents with learning disabilities? :)

He said that he OFFERED to mobilize the National Guard BEFORE the riot and was told by the Democrats in charge of Washington DC and the Capitol Police that they weren't needed! I've still yet to hear a response to my question why anyone who was interested in an "insurrection" would offer to send armed troops to secure the Capitol! Care to take a swing at that, Elmer?

He said that he OFFERED to mobilize the National Guard BEFORE the riot and was told by the Democrats in charge of Washington DC and the Capitol Police that they weren't needed! I've still yet to hear a response to my question why anyone who was interested in an "insurrection" would offer to send armed troops to secure the Capitol! Care to take a swing at that, Elmer?
I believe trump had a National Guard general he thought he could order around period trump is an idiot you must remember. You should also remember that people couldn't believe what trump tried to pull the idiot narcissist creep....

ElmoDud is so dumb (how dumb is he?)

He buys the shit from lib fact [sic] checkers!

The faux checkers then got debunked, by the way: Trump admin was ready to deploy National Guard on Jan 6, Capitol Police timeline shows
I think I will go with USA TODAY over your lying scumbags super duper....

Fact check: Trump did not request 10,000 Guard troops …

Dec 16, 2021 · Based on our research, we rate FALSE the claim that Pelosi rejected Trump's request for 10,000 National Guard troops to be deployed before Jan. 6. Pelosi's office said the

Forum List

Back