Nancy Pelosi goes on lavish Italian vacation as inflation back home hits 40-year high

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi spent the week vacationing at a ritzy resort owned by a renowned opera tenor in Italy, while Americans faced the country's highest inflation since the 1980s.

Pelosi, a multi-millionaire and the first Italian-American speaker, spent the past few days while Congress was out of session at the luxurious Alpemare Beach Club in Forte dei Marmi .
Look like they are both passed out drunk :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
1657397168589.png

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi spent the week vacationing at a ritzy resort owned by a renowned opera tenor in Italy, while Americans faced the country's highest inflation since the 1980s.

Pelosi, a multi-millionaire and the first Italian-American speaker, spent the past few days while Congress was out of session at the luxurious Alpemare Beach Club in Forte dei Marmi .
View attachment 668208
Good for them. Keeps them outa trouble.

View attachment 668208

Fucked Snooze. Yeah Right.

View attachment 668208
So that's what rich people do, why they act just like the "other" humans.

View attachment 668208
He looks likeEpstein +20 years.

Jealousy is an ugly thing.

Is that why you Never look in a mirror?

I am not the one whining about someone taking a vacation.

We just got back from one in March. Now our energy and money is going into building a house. But that does not mean I am going to whine because someone else goes on one.

I say "good for them" no matter who is it

And she saved up her money to do so. The rich are not effected by these prices. Trump stole millions of dollars from dpnors for his stop the steal scam.

Who cares.

I am not the one whining about someone taking a vacation.

We just got back from one in March. Now our energy and money is going into building a house. But that does not mean I am going to whine because someone else goes on one.

I say "good for them" no matter who is it
Hypocrite. You constantly whine, rail, bitch and moan about lavish lifestyles. Yet when it’s Queen Witch Hunter you are all giddy.

And she saved up her money to do so. The rich are not effected by these prices. Trump stole millions of dollars from dpnors for his stop the steal scam.

Who cares.

She bought about $1MM+ of Tesla the day before Biden signed the order to convert Federal vehicles to EV

Last edited:
I wonder what would happen if protesters showed up and began harassing her.

I wonder what would happen if protesters showed up and began harassing her.
They would shoot them, of course, you see we have a corrupt government,
anything that fits their bullshit narrative goes unpunished, like threatening judges.

Forum List

Back