How can Trump supporters deny the facts?

Too bad all the media outlets that quoted him for months disagree with you and too bad that he gave the same reasons as every economist you worship gave.
I realize that due to your mental illness that anyone who disagrees with you is considered by you to be an idiot.
Again, are you talking about Kudlow? He is a total dumbshit. The number one corporate contributor to Trump in 2016 was Renaissance Technologies. I mean they gave twice as much to Trump as anyone else. Over 15 million dollars. Now, you go ahead and google "Renaissance Technologies", and then tell me that everyone believed Trump was going to tank the market.

Again, are you talking about Kudlow? He is a total dumbshit. The number one corporate contributor to Trump in 2016 was Renaissance Technologies. I mean they gave twice as much to Trump as anyone else. Over 15 million dollars. Now, you go ahead and google "Renaissance Technologies", and then tell me that everyone believed Trump was going to tank the market.
Are you retarded?
I explicitly stated that every economist said Trump would crash the US economy within a month.
I only used Kudlow, who is regarded highly by CNN and MSNBC, because he ate crow.

Once again,
Every economist said Trump would crash the US economy within a month.

Now why don't you admit you know shit about what every economist said because you don't want to admit they were all wrong.

That fucking moron really thinks that Twitter is the real world.
The entire world would be some left-wing utopia were it not for misinformation.

He is a nonfunctional super-duper moron.
Every other modern country has cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations a living wage health care daycare paid parental leave....ron really thinks that Twitter is the real world.

The entire world would be some left-wing utopia were it not for misinformatio

He is a nonfunctional super-duper mo

Every other modern country has cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations a living wage health care daycare paid parental leave.... we are the richest country in.... change the channel and see reality

Are you retarded?
I explicitly stated that every economist said Trump would crash the US economy within a month.
I only used Kudlow, who is regarded highly by CNN and MSNBC, because he ate crow.

Once again,
Every economist said Trump would crash the US economy within a month.

Now why don't you admit you know shit about what every economist said because you don't want to admit they were all wrong.
bs lol

You have just nailed -

The people who live in the cult of the Bubble
Bubblecultists -
The people who live within the Democrat Media Bubble.
It is a cult -
They openly tell you not to believe anything that doesn't come from them.
Like any good cult member - you do it.
and I suppose the Democrats control French and German and Indian and Australian journalists who all agree against Murdoch and your Internet nutjobs and the orange clown...

Last edited:
When are you people going to understand the election was stolen and admit it? No one will ever accept it was not. Too much evidence to ever think that.
Ewe had better get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady, Mike Pillow and the rightwing nutters nuz pronto. They are in immediate need of it!!!!!
MAGA

Forum List

Back