How can Trump supporters deny the facts?

He said that he OFFERED to mobilize the National Guard BEFORE the riot and was told by the Democrats in charge of Washington DC and the Capitol Police that they weren't needed! I've still yet to hear a response to my question why anyone who was interested in an "insurrection" would offer to send armed troops to secure the Capitol! Care to take a swing at that, Elmer?
Of course he is a lying scumbag, super duper.

Fact check: Trump did not request 10,000 Guard troops …

Dec 16, 2021 · Based on our research, we rate FALSE the claim that Pelosi rejected Trump's request for 10,000 National Guard troops to be deployed before Jan. 6. Pelosi's office said the

Like this:

I-cant-hear-you.jpg

The facts are:
Trump has done nothing but lose since 2020 - he lost the Presidency - the House - the Senate - 80 lawsuits in an attempt to overturn the 2020 election.

The evidence of Trump's unethical/ illegal activity on trying to overturn the 2020 election is coming from Republicans, most of who voted for Trump. Not Democrats, CNN, MSNBC or far left whackos. The Republicans all said they decided to put the country above party and their support of Trump. These are people who worked for and around Trump. Most testimony was first hand, not hear say.
The Trump minions are not listening to the Trump staff but to Trump. Why have multiple Trump cohorts pleaded the 5th? Why have no Trump cohorts come forward to counter the testimony of the Trump staff?

How do Trump supporters rationalize the facts above
You obviously haven't been following the Supreme Court. Trump has been killing democrats with the Court he created and will be for a long time.

Easy. They're not told about much of it. When they hear it, it's fake news. He is the victim. It's all someone else's fault.

And they believe it as much as you and I believe anything.

We need to get our heads around the fact that "alternate universe" is not hyperbole. A republic can't last with two realities, and that appears to be the goal of many of them.
That's the whole point of gaslighting. Trump and his media enablers filled the tard herd's heads so full of bullshit, they are literally no longer able to discern reality from fantasy.

That's the whole point of gaslighting. Trump and his media enablers filled the tard herd's heads so full of bullshit, they are literally no longer able to discern reality from fantasy.
The Supreme Court is reality. How's that working out for you guys?

The Supreme Court is reality. How's that working out for you guys?
This is not a topic about the Supreme Court. This is about Trump's crimes. If all you can do is toss out a basket of red herrings, you have already lost the argument.

But if you want a clue about how I feel about the Supreme Court, there's a YUGE clue in my signature, Cletus.

Trump and the GOP today are such a disgrace we should pack the court. On the other hand people should vote for Democrats and they would if they weren't such misinformed functional morons.
That's what spoiled brats do. Adults are mature enough to realize sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. You know, democracy.

This is not a topic about the Supreme Court. This is about Trump's crimes. If all you can do is toss out a basket of red herrings, you have already lost the argument.

But if you want a clue about how I feel about the Supreme Court, there's a YUGE clue in my signature, Cletus.
Let me know when Trump goes to jail.

I think I will go with USA TODAY over your lying scumbags super duper....

Dec 16, 2021 · Based on our research, we rate FALSE the claim that Pelosi rejected Trump's request for 10,000 National Guard troops to be deployed before Jan. 6. Pelosi's office said the
Because you’re a hack and you choose to buy the silly gibberish.

Based on their research? Bwahahahaha!

They said they respected the precedent of Roe versus wade. They lied. They also lie a hell of a lot in their findings and rulings. Or they're ignorant which I would not doubt.
That's not a lie. Abortion is still legal in states that want it. You guys are pitiful. Abortion isn't mentioned in the Constitution. Neither is marriage. Guess what's going back to states next?

Liberal “fact-checkers” like The Washington Postand PolitiFact argued the claim about National Guard assistance coming from Meadows and other top Trump administration officials was false, but an official timeline of the events leading up to Jan. 6 apparently shows differently.
Citation = from my earlier post, which hack Frenchie chose to ignore. But their links are fucking authoritative. So, again:

The word “timeline” on the above quote is a hyperlink. It goes to this: https://justthenews.com/sites/default/files/2022-06/USCPJan.6Timeline.pdf

Isn’t it interesting what actual reporting and objective reporting can reveal?

According to the timeline, a DOD official reached out to Capitol Police Deputy Chief Sean Gallagher four days before the attack on the U.S. Capitol to inquire about whether Capitol Police anticipated they would request National Guard troops be deployed to prepare for Jan. 6.

Further:

“Carol Corbin (DOD) texts USCP Deputy Chief Sean Gallagher, Protective Service Bureau, to determine whether USCP is considering a request for National Guard soldiers for January 6, 2021 event,” the timeline reads in an entry listed for Saturday, Jan. 2, 2021.
The next morning, the timeline indicates, “Gallagher replies to DOD via text that a request for National Guard support not forthcoming at this time after consultation with COP Sund.”
However, that initial rejection from Capitol Police came as they were beginning to change their assessment of the potential threats of violence.
Just hours after Gallagher’s rejection of DOD’s offer for troops, Capitol Police issued a new warning to its commanders and executives, as well as to the two congressionally appointed House and Senate Sergeants at Arms responsible for congressional security, the timeline shows.
Due to the tense political environment following the 2020 election, the threat of disruptive actions or violence cannot be ruled out,” stated the new assessment, chronicled in Capitol Police's Jan. 6 timeline. “Supporters of the current president see January 6, 2021 as the last opportunity to overturn the results of the presidential election. This sense of desperation and disappointment may lead to more of an incentive to become violent.
Within 24-hours of the new assessment’s circulation, then-chief of the Capitol Police Steve Sund changed course and began requesting permission to deploy National Guard troops from the House and Senate Sergeant at Arms – both of whom report to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Democrat Leader Chuck Schumer, respectively.
“COP Sund asks Senate Sergeant at Arms (SSAA) Michael Stenger and House Sergeant at Arms (HSAA) Paul Irving for authority to have National Guard to assist with security for the January 6, 2021 event based on briefing with law enforcement partner and revised intelligence Assessment,” the timeline notes. “COP Sund's request is denied. SSAA and HSAA tell COP Sund to contact General Walker at DC National Guard to discuss the guard's ability to support a request if needed.”
As Sund’s requests were denied, the Trump administration continued working on getting then-President Trump to formally authorize the deployment of as many as 20,000 National Guard troops to the Capitol ahead of the Jan. 6 rally, according to Just The News, which conducted interviews with then-acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller and his Chief of Staff Kash Patel.
The Capitol Police timeline shows what we have been saying for the last year — that DOD support via the National Guard was refused by the House and Senate sergeant at arms, who report to Pelosi,” said Patel. “Now we have it in their own writing, days before Jan. 6. And despite the FBI warning of potential for serious disturbance, no perimeter was established, no agents put on the street, and no fence put up.
Id.

Citation = from my earlier post, which hack Frenchie chose to ignore. But their links are fucking authoritative. So, again:

The word “timeline” on the above quote is a hyperlink. It goes to this: https://justthenews.com/sites/default/files/2022-06/USCPJan.6Timeline.pdf

Isn’t it interesting what actual reporting and objective reporting can reveal?

Further:

Id.
USA Today is leftist.

Forum List

Back