How Can The Free World Help The Ukrainian War Effort!

Colonel Travis was a Colonel in the TEXAS Army. He had no connection with the US Army. Texas became a independent nation after revolting against Mexico.
TheIS stole nothing from either Mexico or the Comanches. Post Texan independence, Comanches lived in Texan, Mexican AND United States territories.
You're twisting yourself into a pretzel trying to escape the truth. "Pathetic" is in the definition. The only thing you said that's true is that I.S. didn't steal it. Duh. :eusa_doh:

You're twisting yourself into a pretzel trying to escape the truth. "Pathetic" is in the definition. The only thing you said that's true is that I.S. didn't steal it. Duh. :eusa_doh:
Read a little history or talk to a actual Texan. The identity of the Alamo’s defenders is well known. In fact no known member of the Texas Army had any connection to the US Army.

Read a little history or talk to a actual Texan. The identity of the Alamo’s defenders is well known. In fact no known member of the Texas Army had any connection to the US Army.
You have already proved that Texas was stolen from Mexico so it's hardly a worthy point to try back-peddling now. You remind of the Americans who say the US has never lost a war because... wait for it ..... they never "declared war" on Vietnam.

Wrong dumbass.

he stated facts
The US did not steal Texas

Texas was anb independant nation which asked for annexation

Try reading a book you fucking moron

You have already proved that Texas was stolen from Mexico so it's hardly a worthy point to try back-peddling now. You remind of the Americans who say the US has never lost a war because... wait for it ..... they never "declared war" on Vietnam.
The only thing probven is that you are an ignorant liar

Texas was no more stolen from Mexico than Mexico was stolen from Spain. Both revolted against a corrupt colonial government and became their own countries. Again, you should read some history.

Texas was no more stolen from Mexico than Mexico was stolen from Spain. Both revolted against a corrupt colonial government and became their own countries. Again, you should read some history.
So, you are saying that Mexico was corrupt and the US wasn't (isn't) and therefore the US had (has) a right to steal Mexico and any other substantiated nation in the world? You need to read history to know that the US is (still) the most corrupt country on the planet and the most deadly. You also need to learn something about humanity but I don't think you know what that is.

So, you are saying that Mexico was corrupt and the US wasn't (isn't) and therefore the US had (has) a right to steal Mexico and any other substantiated nation in the world? You need to read history to know that the US is (still) the most corrupt country on the planet and the most deadly. You also need to learn something about humanity but I don't think you know what that is.
The US did not steal Texas from Mexico you ignorant fool

The US is one of the least corrupt countries on the planet. I will agree that when angered the US is the deadliest country on the planet.
again the US didn’t steal Texas, it didn’t even conquer it like it did Californian Arizona and New Mexico. Which the US eventually paid Mexico for anyway under the terms of the Treaty of Hildago-Rodriguez (I believe thats the treaty)

You must be sleepwalking again. You'd have to be in order to ignore the hundred or so examples staring you in the face even today.

Yes, you are definitely sleepwalking.
There are far fewer examples than there are for every other nation on earth.

Sorry it hurts your feelings but you are an ignorant fool.

The US did not steal Texas that is a fact suck it up and deal with it

But you certainly can't say the same about the republics of Donbass. Right?
Right. There are no such republics in Donbass. All of Donbass remains part of Ukraine and the proof is that despite the phony referendums, Putin had to declare martial law in Donbass because he can't trust the people there not to revolt against him.

If there are more than a few left and right extremists in these protests, then they will have their way in the next election, but we all know that will not happen. Europe will adjust to life without Russian energy imports and their economies will stabilize, but the Russian economy will continue to pay a heavy price for Putin's folly for decades to come.

1667644239159.png

~S~

Forum List

Back