How Can The Free World Help The Ukrainian War Effort!

There are idiots. For them, NATO's expansion to the east, the increasing pace and volume of exercises on the russian borders, local conflicts being set on fire around the perimeter of the country, the inclusion of the Russian Federation in the list of the main enemies of the United States, the cultivation of nazism in Ukraine and the creeping genocide of russians, all this just so coincidentally coincided... No one was going to attack anyone!
The russians are surrounded strictly by friends. Yeah.
What you say is true but you have to admit the Americans are right about Russian aggression.
Looky here > > > > >

Russia wants war 2.jpg

Let me try to make it simple for you to understand. If we are several guys who are going to play poker and you claim "the 8 of spades is wild" then I'm going to play it wild. On the other hand, if once the game is underway and you play the 8 of clubs wild (and no one is holding you accountable for cheating) then I'm going to cheat too. Just try to stop me. Neither I nor Vlado is going to accept double standards. You can bank on that, buddy boy. :45:
Again, none of this has any relevance to Russia's invasion of Ukraine. Putin's message is clear to all of eastern Europe: do as say or I'll kill you and your family.

Do you mean those nations that have entered the aggressive toward Russian military bloc and where the missiles threatening Russia are located?
Obviously, you don't understand the difference between the words aggressive and defensive. These states that were held captive by Russia for nearly half a century after WWII hate and fear Russia for good reason and have banded together to prevent Russia from again attacking Europe and holding them captive again. This is called defense. The Russian invasion of Ukraine is aggression.

When the Red Army began to approach the borders of Germany, Goebbels also began to squeal about the defence of Europe.
That's all you've got? Nothing about Russia starting WWII by partnering with Hitler to invade Poland? Nothing about Russia pledging to allow the eastern European countries to develop as sovereign states and then holding them captive for nearly half a century?

That's all you've got? Nothing about Russia starting WWII by partnering with Hitler to invade Poland? Nothing about Russia pledging to allow the eastern European countries to develop as sovereign states and then holding them captive for nearly half a century?
You see, you are illiterate moron, so what's a point...

Again, none of this has any relevance to Russia's invasion of Ukraine. Putin's message is clear to all of eastern Europe: do as say or I'll kill you and your family.
Rubbish. If the government is paying for your services then they are getting gypped. Can't they find someone who can string together at least some logic?

Rubbish. If the government is paying for your services then they are getting gypped. Can't they find someone who can string together at least some logic?
So, as usual you've got nothing to say but aren't smart enough to realize it.

Clearly, Russians are operating in an alternate reality.

'Russian TV host and Kremlin supporter Vladimir Solovyov held back tears as he reflected on Russian soldiers on the frontline, claiming they would march on Washington to win the war in Ukraine.

The moment was shared by Daily Wire journalist Julia Davis to her Twitter page on Monday and has begun to circulate online.

Davis wrote in a tweet: "Top Russian propagandist Vladimir Solovyov fought back tears, as he discussed his visit to the frontlines, where Russia's troops, whom he described as 'intellectuals' informed of their intent to take Berlin and Washington."'

"Russian children for breakfast". This is how the Ukrainian fashion for Russophobia looks like. The US government created this regime in 2014 and continues to support it. Explain to me how you can sponsor "cannibalistic" Ukraine?

FjxT8BnXkAEO4Ww

FjxaTMSWQAAOflQ

I want to draw your attention to the fact that Ukrainians have been engaged in such obscurantism for a very long time. For example, this photo was taken in 2016. The inscription - "Who needs a fresh Russian baby?
Fjxa64YXgAAuzul

l

So, as usual you've got nothing to say but aren't smart enough to realize it.
Is that so?
Clearly, Russians are operating in an alternate reality.
Not more than 3 seconds ago you said that it was me who has "nothing to say" but am not "smart enough to realize it" ... but then you say this, above. I am willing to bet that you have 'reminder' notes written in the palm of your hand: "Russia = bad". "America and the West = good!

Is that so?

Not more than 3 seconds ago you said that it was me who has "nothing to say" but am not "smart enough to realize it" ... but then you say this, above. I am willing to bet that you have 'reminder' notes written in the palm of your hand: "Russia = bad". "America and the West = good!
Russia is bad, and America has saved the civilized world from both the evil Nazis and the evil, although spectacularly incompent Russians who want to rule the world today.

Again, you clearly haven't learned how to 'read between the lines', and your English comprehension isn't good enough to find out how it's done.
Since you clearly have nothing of substance to say about the war in Ukraine, why do you come here?

Forum List

Back