How can a CMT boycott succeed...

You still mad about me being happy they fired your biased ass as a moderator?

It's a fact.

You need to grow some thicker skin My Dude.

To answer your question...I suppose you've never heard of that new invention...the radio?

How about internet streaming?

Too newfangled?

Here's old school for your wrinkly ass.

Why not go see some LIVE music?

CMT isn't in my top million places to look for musical entertainment.
So...your plan is to wipe out a redneck station because they pulled a song, thus insuring you still won't hear the song on the now nonexistent station? I love it.

Please do!

So...your plan is to wipe out a redneck station because they pulled a song, thus insuring you still won't hear the song on the now nonexistent station? I love it.

Please do!
Nope...I'll be more than happy with an apology and a promise to be more objective before instituting censorship.

If not...someone else will rise to prominence to replace them.

If Bud Light, Target and CMT disappear tomorrow...there will still be plenty of beer to drink, overpriced products to buy and country music to listen to.

Shame you can't figure these things out for yourself.

But, honestly, I don't mind educating you.

Nope...I'll be more than happy with an apology and a promise to be more objective before instituting censorship.

If not...someone else will rise to prominence to replace them.

If Bud Light, Target and CMT disappear tomorrow...there will still be plenty of beer to drink, overpriced products to buy and country music to listen to.

Shame you can't figure these things out for yourself.

But, honestly, I don't mind educating you.
I just enjoy watching you kill your own companies. Ooh ooh do Twitter next!

I quit cable and satellite, pure streaming for me. After OAN news disappeared, it felt good to pull the plug on Direct TV, which is owned by ATT. Soon I will pull the plug and quit ATT switching to Pure Talk, which will save me a $100 a month. It will also give the satisfaction of not giving my money to the Parent company of Direct TV which cancelled OAN news.

A typical boycott of CMT likely will not produce results. Just not watching will have little effect on the cable distribution of the CMT Channel.

To effectively boycott CMT, a threat against the entire cable lineup by cable and satellite subscribers is the only way to promote change and protest censorship.

If you are a cable subscriber, call, write or email your cable provider and threaten to cancel your subscription.

One America News was removed from cable and satellite subscriptions...so there is definately a precedent for removing a channel from the line up.

Honestly...there isn't much on cable and satellite to justify the expense anymore anyway. You may be far better off to simply cut the cord if your cable or satellite provider fails to take your censorship concerns to heart.

“You just cannot ‘boycott’ CMT. They program cheap crap as it is. Cable providers pick up CMT to fill up their schedule,” one user wrote. “You have to contact your cable provider and tell them you’re switching to streaming services because of the Jason Aldean situation.”

A lot of their "top musicians" done pulled their music fer what CMT did to Jason Aldean.

Oh, this IS a thing!

Toby Keith, The Scratchoff ticket song dude, maybe even some old schoolers.

CMT may not have anything but Taylor Swift left.

Last edited:
Well... That explains a lot, doesn't it.

"CMT (originally standing for Country Music Television) is an American pay TV network Owned by Paramount Media Networks a division of Paramount Global."

"In the most recent quarter, Paramount’s revenue was flat at $7.3 billion. Its operating loss was $1.2 billion. "

That might make it even easier...

Threaten to cancel Paramount Plus.

Boycott everything. Go live in a cave, or perhaps under a rock!

A typical boycott of CMT likely will not produce results. Just not watching will have little effect on the cable distribution of the CMT Channel.

To effectively boycott CMT, a threat against the entire cable lineup by cable and satellite subscribers is the only way to promote change and protest censorship.

If you are a cable subscriber, call, write or email your cable provider and threaten to cancel your subscription.

One America News was removed from cable and satellite subscriptions...so there is definately a precedent for removing a channel from the line up.

Honestly...there isn't much on cable and satellite to justify the expense anymore anyway. You may be far better off to simply cut the cord if your cable or satellite provider fails to take your censorship concerns to heart.

“You just cannot ‘boycott’ CMT. They program cheap crap as it is. Cable providers pick up CMT to fill up their schedule,” one user wrote. “You have to contact your cable provider and tell them you’re switching to streaming services because of the Jason Aldean situation.”

Yep. They program cheap crap. Like Jason Aldeans song. So what’s the problem?

It must be exhausting being a conservative, trying to remember all the things that your cult told you to get triggered about.

I mean, the list doesn't just change daily. It changes hourly.
88aa5a9708fe10faa3529b8420fc07aa.jpg

Please do!
CMT is corporation run and full of woke crap nowadays because they think it’s trendy. Country fans don’t give a crap about “ trendy”.

Watching you clowns to attack your own icons and your own institutions is just spectacular.

Do I want to watch Republicans punch themselves in the face in an effort to hold back the tide? Why yes please! 😄

But carry on. Strategize about how to murder one of the only networks giving country music and country music culture any publicity as if I'm not even here.....

Forum List

Back