Man kicks and stands on copy of Quran in Sweden, and Muslims all around the Islamic world come unglued

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Just imagine what the future holds for us, as their tenacles reach more and more of our American cities. Thank god you don't live in the Europe of today, as they continually now have to deal with these crazy ass loons, who will get extremely violent over a simple cartoon, or in this case where one guy threatened to burn a Quran, and kicked and stood on it.

Thousands of Muslims took to the streets to express outrage over Quran desecration in Sweden​

BEIRUT (AP) — Thousands of people took to the streets in a handful of Muslim-majority countries Friday to express their outrage at the desecration of a copy of the Quran in Sweden, a day after protesters stormed the country’s embassy in Iraq.

The protests in Iraq, Lebanon and Iran that followed weekly prayers were controlled and peaceful, in contrast to scenes in Baghdad on Thursday, when demonstrators occupied the Swedish Embassy compound for several hours and set a small fire.

The embassy staff had been evacuated before the storming, and Swedish news agency TT reported that they were relocated to Stockholm for security reasons.

If I were the King of Sweden, I'd send out the kingdom's world-class Bikini Team to the Muslim World and bring them gifts of Swedish meat balls and Old Mill to try and smooth over tensions. Let them know that the Swedes come in peace.

They need to learn their place in a modern, liberal society. They don't get to claim this as a reason to get violent. And if they do, they should be shot in the street.
Because you want Atheistic secular humanism to reign supreme. You believe in trampling the rights of others and disrespecting the beliefs of anyone you disagree with.

They need to learn their place in a modern, liberal society. They don't get to claim this as a reason to get violent. And if they do, they should be shot in the street.
And guess how long YOU would last? Maybe everyone respecting everyone else's beliefs would be less messy.

And guess how long YOU would last? Maybe everyone respecting everyone else's beliefs would be less messy.
That doesn't make any sense. I wouldn't be initiating violence against anyone for insulting an invosoble sky daddy.

Respecting a belief ina modern societymeans allowing you to hold that belief without violence.

It doesn't mean I can't say your belief is an embarrassing pile of shit.

Forum List

Back