How Bob Gates’s memoir could haunt Hillary in 2016

She is also going to have to answer for Benghazi.

Like President Bush answered for 9-11.

Before you say it. We'd need the Government to release all the Presidential Daily briefings from the summer of 2001. I think we need a real investigation to the massive security failures that led to the gravest terrorist attack on US Soil in history. You know, ones where the witnesses testify under oath!
Really? HIS fault it happened? Try Clinton...

Idiot.

No she wont.

In my opinion you are correct. As long as the media doesn't care then the country won't care. Nixon, if Obama today, would not have been hounded out of office. Sad that a gay man is murdered, dragged through the street and no on the left seems to care.

everyone cared they died.

NO ONE cares for your fucking lies about it

No she wont.

In my opinion you are correct. As long as the media doesn't care then the country won't care. Nixon, if Obama today, would not have been hounded out of office. Sad that a gay man is murdered, dragged through the street and no on the left seems to care.

Four AMERICANS died...And blamed on a friggin video...But what difference does it make, right?

Twit.

Benghazi is as phoney as fast and furious

The concept of irony has spent the entirety of its existence waiting for you to come along and give it meaning.

You are correct about the equivalence of the Benghazi scandal, and the 'Fast and Furious' scandal.

Both are momentous, and significant.

Both should be enough to end an administration....but there are too many oblivious individuals....
...raise your paw.

Whether Billary has to answer for Benghazi or not, do ya'll really think she's elect-able nowadays, let alone in 2016? Really?

This is like one of those word association things.

A shrink says, "Hillary", a rube screams, "BENGHAZI!!!"

A shrink says, "It's lunch time", a rube screams, "BENGHAZI!"

A shrink says, "No, really, you have to go now", a rube screams, "BENGHAZI!"

Benghazi is as phoney as fast and furious

The concept of irony has spent the entirety of its existence waiting for you to come along and give it meaning.

You are correct about the equivalence of the Benghazi scandal, and the 'Fast and Furious' scandal.

Both are momentous, and significant.

Both should be enough to end an administration....but there are too many oblivious individuals....
...raise your paw.

As political footballs for wingnuts. It was shameful how your teaparty exploited this tragedy at Benghazi for their own political gain. Too bad they didn't get anything from it.

You don't believe that Hilary Clinton has things to answer for, in connection with the Benghazi mess, that haven't been addressed yet, to the satisfaction of a fairly large percentage of the American People?

Before you say it. We'd need the Government to release all the Presidential Daily briefings from the summer of 2001. I think we need a real investigation to the massive security failures that led to the gravest terrorist attack on US Soil in history. You know, ones where the witnesses testify under oath!

Idiot.

President Clinton gets the blame for doing nothing after the USS Cole was attacked.

President Bush gets the blame for ignoring multiple CIA warnings about the al Qaeda threat, choosing instead to focus on Iraq and a strategic missile defense to protect us from rogue nations.

In both cases the "Fault" for the attacks lies with al Qaeda, not the President.

The State Department gets the blame for not implementing recommended security protocols at the Behghazi Consulate building.

Still the fault for that attack falls on the men who carried it out. I hope we can find them and blow the shit out of them, soon.

As we all know this won't hurt Hillary at all. What difference does it make? But do remember this is a democrat making the allegations not Glen Beck.

How Bob Gates?s memoir could haunt Hillary in 2016

In a new memoir of his time as secretary of defense in the Obama administration, Gates writes: “Hillary told the president that her opposition to the [2007] surge in Iraq had been political because she was facing him in the Iowa primary. . . . The president conceded vaguely that opposition to the Iraq surge had been political. To hear the two of them making these admissions, and in front of me, was as surprising as it was dismaying.”

It won't matter to those loyal to the liberal agenda. They want to change this country at all costs, so Hillary could murder puppies in front of orphans and they'd forgive her.

The only voters who might be affected by this are the Independents or others who tend to be moderates.

The cheating will continue next election since voter rolls have yet to be updated. People who are registered thanks to motor voter registration and never vote are allowing their unused ballot to be used by cheaters. Forget voter ID, let's just update the rolls and make people send in updated info if they plan on voting. If people won't go out and vote, then they can allow their registration to expire. We don't need another president who won with 100% OR MORE of the votes. It's not a real election when that happens.

As we all know this won't hurt Hillary at all. What difference does it make? But do remember this is a democrat making the allegations not Glen Beck.

How Bob Gates?s memoir could haunt Hillary in 2016

In a new memoir of his time as secretary of defense in the Obama administration, Gates writes: “Hillary told the president that her opposition to the [2007] surge in Iraq had been political because she was facing him in the Iowa primary. . . . The president conceded vaguely that opposition to the Iraq surge had been political. To hear the two of them making these admissions, and in front of me, was as surprising as it was dismaying.”

It won't matter to those loyal to the liberal agenda. They want to change this country at all costs, so Hillary could murder puppies in front of orphans and they'd forgive her.

The only voters who might be affected by this are the Independents or others who tend to be moderates.

The cheating will continue next election since voter rolls have yet to be updated. People who are registered thanks to motor voter registration and never vote are allowing their unused ballot to be used by cheaters. Forget voter ID, let's just update the rolls and make people send in updated info if they plan on voting. If people won't go out and vote, then they can allow their registration to expire. We don't need another president who won with 100% OR MORE of the votes. It's not a real election when that happens.

I saw on the history channel a story telling of the first Iraqi free elections. Those people stood in line and were shelled but they stood their ground so they could vote. They held up their ink stained finger as a show of pride. I am not sure we have such pride in America.

Idiot.

President Clinton gets the blame for doing nothing after the USS Cole was attacked.

President Bush gets the blame for ignoring multiple CIA warnings about the al Qaeda threat, choosing instead to focus on Iraq and a strategic missile defense to protect us from rogue nations.

In both cases the "Fault" for the attacks lies with al Qaeda, not the President.

The State Department gets the blame for not implementing recommended security protocols at the Behghazi Consulate building.

Still the fault for that attack falls on the men who carried it out. I hope we can find them and blow the shit out of them, soon.

Don't for get the CIA who obviously didn't adequately warn us about the attacks. Or they allowed the administration to ignore the warnings. That is why I have a problem with the drone program and who picks the targets.

Idiot.

Funny enough, there are leads to that:

Former Guantanamo detainee implicated in Benghazi attack - The Washington Post

Am I correct in assuming all those that demanded the closing of GITMO will claim that incidents like this would not result from a release that is far more extensive than what we have already done?

As a corollary;

A shrink says "Bush," a democrat lemmings screams "BUSH LIED."

A shrink says, "It's lunch time", a democrat lemmings screams, "BUSH LIED."

A shrink says, "No, really, you have to go now", a democrat lemmings screams, "BUSH LIED."

A shrink says, "Benghazi," a democrat lemming screams, "What difference does it make?"

Idiot.

Don't for get the CIA who obviously didn't adequately warn us about the attacks. Or they allowed the administration to ignore the warnings. That is why I have a problem with the drone program and who picks the targets.

They say their warnings were ignored and marginalized by members of the Bush Administration. I call on the Feds to declassify and release all the PDB from 2001. Then we will know.

Ok, who took the fall for Benghazi?

This guy of course.

Obama says he is 'ultimately' responsible for Benghazi security | TheHill

Kinda like this guy.

Lodi News-Sentinel - Google News Archive Search

And some far left poster/rube will post "Bush" to anything, your point? You far left Obama drone?

Forum List

Back