How Bob Gates’s memoir could haunt Hillary in 2016

They say their warnings were ignored and marginalized by members of the Bush Administration. I call on the Feds to declassify and release all the PDB from 2001. Then we will know.

9-11 truther propaganda!

Truther's believe the Bush Administration somehow secretly carried out the attacks.

My opinion is that it was their incompetence coupled with arrogance that allow us to be sucker punched like that.

Are you a parrot?

No, but the far left sure are, as your post proves.

Truther's believe the Bush Administration somehow secretly carried out the attacks.

My opinion is that it was their incompetence coupled with arrogance that allow us to be sucker punched like that.

Are you a parrot?

Of course, it's all BOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHHH's fault. The fact that Clinton let bin Laden escape 3 times had nothing to do with it. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHH was warned, don't ya know. Some low leve advisor said something bad was gonna happen sometime and somewhere, so BOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH should have known.

You can't make this stuff up, folks. That's actually what liberal turds believe.

Yore a moroonie!

>President Clinton gets the blame for doing nothing after the USS Cole was attacked.

>President Bush gets the blame for ignoring multiple CIA warnings about the al Qaeda threat, choosing instead to focus on Iraq and a strategic missile defense to protect us from rogue nations.

>In both cases the "Fault" for the attacks lies with al Qaeda, not the President.

>The State Department gets the blame for not implementing recommended security protocols at the Behghazi Consulate building.

>Still the fault for that attack falls on the men who carried it out. I hope we can find them and blow the shit out of them, soon.

Release the 2001 PDBs. Then we'll know.

I guess it is your opinion that it was all Clintons fault?

Why do you give Clinton a pass like you do Obama?

Of course, it's all BOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHHH's fault. The fact that Clinton let bin Laden escape 3 times had nothing to do with it. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHH was warned, don't ya know. Some low leve advisor said something bad was gonna happen sometime and somewhere, so BOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH should have known.

You can't make this stuff up, folks. That's actually what liberal turds believe.

Yore a moroonie!

>President Clinton gets the blame for doing nothing after the USS Cole was attacked.

>President Bush gets the blame for ignoring multiple CIA warnings about the al Qaeda threat, choosing instead to focus on Iraq and a strategic missile defense to protect us from rogue nations.

>In both cases the "Fault" for the attacks lies with al Qaeda, not the President.

>The State Department gets the blame for not implementing recommended security protocols at the Behghazi Consulate building.

>Still the fault for that attack falls on the men who carried it out. I hope we can find them and blow the shit out of them, soon.

Release the 2001 PDBs. Then we'll know.

I guess it is your opinion that it was all Clintons fault?

Why do you give Clinton a pass like you do Obama?

After the attack on the USS Cole, Clinton should have told the Israelis and Palestinians to solve there own problems. Then launch an assault on all of bin Laden's camps and start the overthrow of the Taliban. IMO.

She is also going to have to answer for Benghazi.

To who?

The right can’t stand her anyway and the center simply stopped caring a year ago. The left would vote for her if killed kittens and ate them on national television. There is the rub. IF Hillary runs, the right MUST come up with a new narrative. Holding onto the points that the right cares about might sound good to those that are on board with you but they are complete losers in the general. The right needs to find issues that the center actually cares about and beat the dems on THOSE issues, not past blunders that are only important to voters that were never going to vote for her in the first place.

The average voter has the attention span of a fruit fly and beating the Benghazi drum for yet another election is a sure way to lose.
Sadly? You are correct. Too many Americans are looking for freebies anyway...and what they will focus on.
Well, 47% of them at any rate.

Forum List

Back