how-bad-is-it-even-ann-coulter-has-turned-on-conservatives.

Now You're having orgasms because Ann Coulter supposedly has turned on conservatives...Next week she'll say something about Obama and you'll be calling her all the usual nasty names...

the Daily Beast folks...take that site with lot of grains of salt

such sad little people

And lockstep goosestepping to a party belongs all to you liberals...just look at OScamCare for the example..

Lockstep is the Tea-Party Movement.

:lol::lol::lol: This coming from an idiot who thinks a one party government would be great!

What a silly person you are...I mean a truly silly person.:lol::lol:

Franky I know you're used to lockstep libs, but here's a news flash, republicans and conservatives don't always agree on every topic and aren't afraid to discuss them. So just drop back in your lib echo chamber and enjoy the show.

Give how incredibly out of the ordinary this is, yes, Republicans and Conservatives do agree on every topic and the only way one makes it to the top is to learn to stay on message.

Republicans and conservatives RARELY agree on anything. The Democrat party is taking he US towards a collectivist government at 100 mph, the Repubs at 75. There is little difference between the two. Conservatives (individualists) are trying to put the brakes on.
Learn it, Live It, KNOW IT...

BEWARE of Party affiliations...~George Washington.

Franky I know you're used to lockstep libs, but here's a news flash, republicans and conservatives don't always agree on every topic and aren't afraid to discuss them. So just drop back in your lib echo chamber and enjoy the show.
Strange that you would post something like this. Last week the republicans in the Senate voted in mass not to discuss the equal pay for equal work bill that would have benefited women. By voting in mass the republicans were able to stop the Democrats from even opening discussion of the bill, thereby killing it.
So, tell us again how republicans are not afraid to "discuss" issues.

Now You're having orgasms because Ann Coulter supposedly has turned on conservatives...Next week she'll say something about Obama and you'll be calling her all the usual nasty names...

such sad little people

And lockstep goosestepping to a party belongs all to you liberals...just look at OScamCare for the example..

kiddo you need to look in a mirror, you are the biggest loyal subject lock stepping sheep for the Democrat party...so you really shouldn't be talking about others

such sad little people

kiddo you need to look in a mirror, you are the biggest loyal subject lock stepping sheep for the Democrat party...so you really shouldn't be talking about others

I can talk about you. You are one of the biggest dittohead around this forum and elsewhere I'll warrant. You are so predictable it's very humorous. Now, prove me wrong.... I dare you!

Give how incredibly out of the ordinary this is, yes, Republicans and Conservatives do agree on every topic and the only way one makes it to the top is to learn to stay on message.

Republicans and conservatives RARELY agree on anything. The Democrat party is taking he US towards a collectivist government at 100 mph, the Repubs at 75. There is little difference between the two. Conservatives (individualists) are trying to put the brakes on.

Yes and no. Republicans are bank rolled by special interests but they have to appear as someone other than that. Republicans say they are conservative to get the Southern and Midwestern vote, and other areas. Exactly what kind of Conservative/Tea Party/Reagan loyalist depends on which way the wind is blowing. That is why candidates/politicians have to learn to stay on message. You'll notice there are a whole lot of politicians who got elected in 2010 as a Tea Party member, or at least follower, who are now is distancing themselves from that message, right on cue.

such sad little people

Excellent point about Obamacare (I corrected your spelling there. ;) ). Fine, call both parties in lockstep. Obamacare, brought to you by Democrats. Not brought to you by Republicans; Immigration Reform, Minimum wage increase, unemployment insurance benefits extension, voting rights act. Both parties are in lockstep except one party is marching in place and the other is moving forward, well they will be moving forward as soon as they break the chains of denial.

Forum List

Back