How Bad Is Biden's 'Forced Transition' Energy Crisis? NY / NE Already Rationing Fuel Oil

Just counters the story that the Biden Admin is some how killing out oil industry.

What none of you seem to grasp, is the the oil companies have far more power than the POTUS
Gator... your comments are personal, unsubstantiated and wrong!
Biden shut down oil/gas/exploration on land that produces 24%
FACT:Oil production from federal lands and waters provides approximately 24% of total U.S. oil production.
Additionally, natural gas production from federal lands and waters is approximately 11% of total U.S. natural gas production.

FACT: Biden signs the fewest federal oil leases..since 1945!
The Biden administration has leased fewer acres for oil-and-gas drilling offshore and on federal land than any other administration in its early stages dating back to the end of World War II, according to a Wall Street Journal analysis.Sep 6, 2022

And this crap about more leases than Trump?
AGAIN people like you have no idea much less ANY proof regarding your statements!
FACTS: Now what you are looking at are new leases signed by the presidents.
IN RED are decreases in leases from previous year.
NOTE Obama was signing fewer and fewer leases and as a result fewer and fewer explorations occurred on Federal land until TRUMP started signing more and more except for Pandemic year 2020. As a result Biden resumed signing even after COVID fewer leases than Trump!
So please gator... at least provide proof as I've done otherwise people just look at your comments as crap!
OilleasesignedbyPres1012022.png

Yeah, I'm so stupid, does it make you feel better to throw out insults, such a big man, right? And no, you didn't answer my question, you're stuck in 2020 and 2021, of course production was cut during the pandemic. I specifically asked about the years prior to the pandemic. What's the reason that production isn't at those levels now?

There is a war between Russia and Ukraine going on.

OPEC decided they like the higher prices.

Not really sure about why other regions are still behind.

The US is getting there, but re-starting a rig is not as easy as flipping a switch. Plus, like most industries, there is a manpower shortage in the oil industry.

I find you equally 'stupid' that you completely ignore democrat policies as playing any part in it at all.

Yep, the Dems in the US are the reason the rest of the world has not gotten back to pre-2020 production! Why did I not think of that?

Additionally, natural gas production from federal lands and waters is approximately 11% of total U.S. natural gas production.

And yet we have record level NG production and exports.

weird.

(links given earlier in the thread)

And yet we have record level NG production and exports.

weird.

(links given earlier in the thread)
FACTS again which you totally ignore just spout words... your personal opinion. Show your links because here are the facts:
While new wells in developed reservoirs can be drilled and brought online in a matter of months,
timelines for production from new fields stretch for years because they have complex permitting requirements and require the construction of infrastructure such as pipelines and storage facilities.
One study found the world's largest oil and gas fields averaged 5.5 years from discovery to first production and took 17 years of production on average to reach peak output.10 Chevron Corporation's (CVX) Gorgon natural gas development project off the coast of Australia took 30 years to progress from discovery to construction and nearly six more years to start producing liquefied natural gas.
Because oil and gas drilling is so capital intensive the availability of capital is another constraint on output. That's especially true for shale, in part because production from shale wells slows faster than from conventional ones. That means more wells must be drilled constantly just to offset the production declines from those already on line.

The limited inventory of sufficiently lucrative drilling locations serves as another constraint on oil and gas production growth, and was already evident in the Permian in 2022

NOW dummy GATOR unlike your limited attention span it takes longer to get into production as the above FACTS prove.
That's why this attached chart is so important!
It shows oil /gas leases signed on Federal lands declined under Obama, INCREASED under Trump and the idiot Biden gets idiots like you to say "oh yea will gas production at a record"!!!! Dummy... Those gas records are because Trump signed more leases! FACTS not guesses!
Compare Trump to Obama, signed fewer leases and so Trump increased land leases signed !
But childish people like you think things just happen!
I bet you like Biden think because of this fact:

U.S. budget deficit cut in half for biggest decrease ever amid Covid spending declines​

Biden's doings? NOPE... Trump tax cuts!
  • Revenue posted easily the highest one-year total on record.
  • The deficit decline would have been steeper had it not been for the Biden administration’s student loan forgiveness program.
but an $850 billion increase in revenue. The revenue total is by far the highest ever for the U.S. government.
HMMM Revenue paid in 2022 was based on taxes paid on income from 202

The Numbers Are In: Trump’s Tax Cuts Paid Off​

The government now expects to bring in more tax revenue in the decade following the 2017 “Trump tax cuts” than it had projected prior to the passage of tax reform.
The corporate tax reform propelled higher income growth and therefore higher income taxes and payroll taxes.
The Congressional Budget Office’s May 2022 forecast shows that the government now expects to bring in more tax revenue in the decade following the 2017 “Trump tax cuts” than it had projected prior to the December 2017 passage of tax reform.

But again... this information is too much for gator and his ignorant ilk to handle as they have the 8.5 attention span
that is common with dummies like them! FACT:The Human Attention Span [INFOGRAPHIC] | Wyzowl
8.5attentionspan.png

OilleasesignedbyPres1012022.png

I don't believe a word you write as YOU don't EVER provide LINKS! Provide the links or are you just too lazy... or a
LIAR?

I do not give a fuck what you believe or do not believe.

It is not my fault you lack the basic intellect to read the thread.

I do not give a fuck what you believe or do not believe.

It is not my fault you lack the basic intellect to read the thread.
Of course you don't because you have an attention span of LESS than 8.25 seconds!
And of course you can't supply the links because they don't exist! Which makes you a LIAR! Provide the links and until you do, you are considered a LIAR by others.

Exploration on federal leases has not been shut down by an order from the President.
Biden had signed an executive order that suspended new lease sales soon after taking office in 2021. The following March, U.S. District Judge Terry Doughty in Monroe, Louisiana, blocked the policy, siding with a more than a dozen Republican-leaning states opposed to Biden’s move.

There is a war between Russia and Ukraine going on.

OPEC decided they like the higher prices.

Not really sure about why other regions are still behind.

The US is getting there, but re-starting a rig is not as easy as flipping a switch. Plus, like most industries, there is a manpower shortage in the oil industry.

Yep, the Dems in the US are the reason the rest of the world has not gotten back to pre-2020 production! Why did I not think of that?

There are always world events going on that impact the production and distribution of oil and gas, still the highest gas prices in decades, and OPEC just decided they like higher prices? Okay... :laughing0301:

FACTS again which you totally ignore just spout words... your personal opinion. Show your links because here are the facts:
While new wells in developed reservoirs can be drilled and brought online in a matter of months,
timelines for production from new fields stretch for years because they have complex permitting requirements and require the construction of infrastructure such as pipelines and storage facilities.
One study found the world's largest oil and gas fields averaged 5.5 years from discovery to first production and took 17 years of production on average to reach peak output.10 Chevron Corporation's (CVX) Gorgon natural gas development project off the coast of Australia took 30 years to progress from discovery to construction and nearly six more years to start producing liquefied natural gas.
Because oil and gas drilling is so capital intensive the availability of capital is another constraint on output. That's especially true for shale, in part because production from shale wells slows faster than from conventional ones. That means more wells must be drilled constantly just to offset the production declines from those already on line.

The limited inventory of sufficiently lucrative drilling locations serves as another constraint on oil and gas production growth, and was already evident in the Permian in 2022

NOW dummy GATOR unlike your limited attention span it takes longer to get into production as the above FACTS prove.
That's why this attached chart is so important!
It shows oil /gas leases signed on Federal lands declined under Obama, INCREASED under Trump and the idiot Biden gets idiots like you to say "oh yea will gas production at a record"!!!! Dummy... Those gas records are because Trump signed more leases! FACTS not guesses!
Compare Trump to Obama, signed fewer leases and so Trump increased land leases signed !
But childish people like you think things just happen!
I bet you like Biden think because of this fact:

U.S. budget deficit cut in half for biggest decrease ever amid Covid spending declines​

Biden's doings? NOPE... Trump tax cuts!
  • Revenue posted easily the highest one-year total on record.
  • The deficit decline would have been steeper had it not been for the Biden administration’s student loan forgiveness program.
but an $850 billion increase in revenue. The revenue total is by far the highest ever for the U.S. government.
HMMM Revenue paid in 2022 was based on taxes paid on income from 202

The Numbers Are In: Trump’s Tax Cuts Paid Off​

The government now expects to bring in more tax revenue in the decade following the 2017 “Trump tax cuts” than it had projected prior to the passage of tax reform.
The corporate tax reform propelled higher income growth and therefore higher income taxes and payroll taxes.
The Congressional Budget Office’s May 2022 forecast shows that the government now expects to bring in more tax revenue in the decade following the 2017 “Trump tax cuts” than it had projected prior to the December 2017 passage of tax reform.

But again... this information is too much for gator and his ignorant ilk to handle as they have the 8.5 attention span
that is common with dummies like them! FACT:The Human Attention Span [INFOGRAPHIC] | Wyzowl
View attachment 716057

View attachment 716056

All he posted was a chart that showed that the US had higher output and exports than in past years. He doesn't understand why (you gave a very detailed explanation) that would be the case, and why prices are in large part because of futures, and how what you described is affecting futures, and therefore the cost of oil and gas is up today because of that. He just thinks OPEC decided they want to make more money. :cuckoo: Great posts, but a waste of time on someone like him, he has an ego problem, he knows everything, doesn't think he has anything to learn.

That's what the people of Atlantis said in jest, just the day before that big wave swallowed their entire civilization, marking the beginning of the great glacial retreat.
When are you getting your 666 chip implanted to show your devotion to the 666 New World order your dirty diaper god is trying to force us into?

Global Warming is a religion participated in by Godless Morons and The Mentally Deranged.

But I can't tell you what friends to choose.

Just remember what Biden GUARANTEED!!!

"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”...

They said they would try to make gasoline unbearably expensive and on the other side of it, they are trying to regulate V8s and American Muscle cars and Sports cars out of existence.

Global Warming nonsense is going to end up impoverishing The Working Class and will and is causing inflation.

Biden had signed an executive order that suspended new lease sales soon after taking office in 2021. The following March, U.S. District Judge Terry Doughty in Monroe, Louisiana, blocked the policy, siding with a more than a dozen Republican-leaning states opposed to Biden’s move.

There were no exploration projects canceled.

Prove it! Where is your proof? Who the hell are you?

Biden Cancels Offshore Oil Lease Sales in Gulf Coast, Alaska​

The Biden administration says it is canceling three oil and gas lease sales scheduled in the Gulf of Mexico and off the coast of Alaska.

You made the claim that he did. You didn't provide any evidence of any EO that halted any exploration project anywhere.

Canceling lease sales did not halt a single exploration project.

Forum List

Back