What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

House Explodes Indiana

Dekster

Gold Member
Reaction score
Wow. Scary stuff. Would hate to have it happen next to me or to me. Natural gas or propane usually the culprit, but investigation on-going. 3 dead, 39 homes damaged.

Three people have died and at least 39 homes were damaged after an explosion in Evansville, Indiana, Fire Department Chief Mike Connelly confirmed in a news conference on Wednesday.
"There could be other victims, we have not completed our search," Connelly said, "The buildings are not yet safe to enter."
"Initial survey of the damage is that 39 houses have been damaged from either severe to minor damage," Connelly told reporters.

Vid of the explosion

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Wow. Scary stuff. Would hate to have it happen next to me or to me. Natural gas or propane usually the culprit, but investigation on-going. 3 dead, 39 homes damaged.

Three people have died and at least 39 homes were damaged after an explosion in Evansville, Indiana, Fire Department Chief Mike Connelly confirmed in a news conference on Wednesday.
"There could be other victims, we have not completed our search," Connelly said, "The buildings are not yet safe to enter."
"Initial survey of the damage is that 39 houses have been damaged from either severe to minor damage," Connelly told reporters.

Vid of the explosion

WoW!!!

Votto

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This just in, apparently Hillary owned the house and had all of her lost servers stored there.

mamooth

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Something similar happened in Indianapolis in 2012. It shook my house a little, which was 5 miles away. That time, it was intentional arson/insurance fraud. It killed two people next door. All the perps were convicted.

Last edited:

The Duke

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Vid of the explosion

I predict meth lab.

OP
D

Dekster

Gold Member
Reaction score
Man, that is 1 big explosion. Wow.

Killed 2 at the house and 1 in an adjoining house. surprised the death toll so low. The aerial shots I have seen look like the house is gone and the ones beside it are heavily damaged. Appears to be an older neighborhood of wood houses packed in close together in that typical post WWII Levittown sort of way.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List