House Explodes Indiana

Dekster

Platinum Member
Dec 11, 2014
Wow. Scary stuff. Would hate to have it happen next to me or to me. Natural gas or propane usually the culprit, but investigation on-going. 3 dead, 39 homes damaged.

Three people have died and at least 39 homes were damaged after an explosion in Evansville, Indiana, Fire Department Chief Mike Connelly confirmed in a news conference on Wednesday.
"There could be other victims, we have not completed our search," Connelly said, "The buildings are not yet safe to enter."
"Initial survey of the damage is that 39 houses have been damaged from either severe to minor damage," Connelly told reporters.

Vid of the explosion

Wow. Scary stuff. Would hate to have it happen next to me or to me. Natural gas or propane usually the culprit, but investigation on-going. 3 dead, 39 homes damaged.

Three people have died and at least 39 homes were damaged after an explosion in Evansville, Indiana, Fire Department Chief Mike Connelly confirmed in a news conference on Wednesday.
"There could be other victims, we have not completed our search," Connelly said, "The buildings are not yet safe to enter."
"Initial survey of the damage is that 39 houses have been damaged from either severe to minor damage," Connelly told reporters.

Vid of the explosion

WoW!!!

This just in, apparently Hillary owned the house and had all of her lost servers stored there.

Vid of the explosion

I predict meth lab.

Man, that is 1 big explosion. Wow.

Killed 2 at the house and 1 in an adjoining house. surprised the death toll so low. The aerial shots I have seen look like the house is gone and the ones beside it are heavily damaged. Appears to be an older neighborhood of wood houses packed in close together in that typical post WWII Levittown sort of way.

Forum List

Back