House Dems draw the line: No bipartisan cooperation with Republicans who questioned the election

Compromise should work along these lines. For discussion purposes I’ll use COVID relief checks:

Democrats offer is 2000
GOP offer is 1000
They compromise at 1500.

Now it goes something like this:

Democrats offer 2000
GOP offers 1000
Democrats counter with 1500
GOP stands pat on 1000 or the Democrats get nothing.
Or gop agrees to 1500 but insists on tax breaks for the rich be inserted in the bill.

Or the GOP says $1500 and the Dems want $1.9 trillion with only $1400 going to relieve those in need and big corporations get the other 1.8 trillion.

Both plans do nothing but waste money.
Thats what you did to Obama. You didn’t give him enough stimulus money then you criticized how slow the recovery was.

Then you let trump pass a huge tax break for rich people and you didn’t cry when it didn’t work.
who didn't give obammy enough stimulus money?

His Congress, both controlled by Dems and yet they now go back and want to blame the GOP for their own issues. I still hold it against Trump on cutting taxes on the rich, it put us more into debt but it is what it is.
he didn't cut taxes on the rich. sorry, that just isn't a fact, he cut taxes across the board. The rich actually lost money in democrat states due to the deduction limits imposed.

It added to the debt, rich or poor we added to the debt because of it, we don't need to add to the debt.
Suddenly republicans start worrying about the debt Again
always have, stop spending, shut down the government. I've been saying that for fking 6 years in here.
Forget you. Why are republicans suddenly fiscal debt hawks when they weren’t the last four years or when bush was potus?

We all know why papa no cares about the debt.

what I wonder is when will corporations and republicans use the debt as an excuse to cut social security and Medicare

Ask a Republican. Why do Democrats send 98% of the stimulus money to corporations and screw the hard working middle class?

Compromise should work along these lines. For discussion purposes I’ll use COVID relief checks:

Democrats offer is 2000
GOP offer is 1000
They compromise at 1500.

Democrats offer 2000
GOP offers 1000
Or gop agrees to 1500 but insists on tax breaks for the rich be inserted in the bill.

Or the GOP says $1500 and the Dems want $1.9 trillion with only $1400 going to relieve those in need and big corporations get the other 1.8 trillion.

Thats what you did to Obama. You didn’t give him enough stimulus money then you criticized how slow the recovery was.

Then you let trump pass a huge tax break for rich people and you didn’t cry when it didn’t work.

His Congress, both controlled by Dems and yet they now go back and want to blame the GOP for their own issues. I still hold it against Trump on cutting taxes on the rich, it put us more into debt but it is what it is.
he didn't cut taxes on the rich. sorry, that just isn't a fact, he cut taxes across the board. The rich actually lost money in democrat states due to the deduction limits imposed.

It added to the debt, rich or poor we added to the debt because of it, we don't need to add to the debt.

I don't care what Republicans do, I have consistently been against debt, by Trump, Bush, Obama, Clinton and now Biden. The only spending I saw as fit was at the beginning of the pandemic when the government shut the country down. That was an only option and looking back on that we wasted a lot of money on those that didn't need it. This package is even worse in getting money to those who really need it. Democrats gave it to big business, again and really don't care about the poor, which you know to be true because you purposely avoid the subject.
What an idiot. Do you want companies to collapse or go out of business?

And sure, some corporations who didn’t need or deserve it might have gotten something but trust me the middle class and poor would have got less and corporations would have got more if republicans were in charge. Just look at trumps tax breaks.

This reminds me of when republicans cried because agE was paying no taxes on Obama’s watch. But then trump doubled the number of companies who now pay no taxes, no a peep from republicans about it.

Companies that didn't need it used it, why do you want to give money to the rich with no concern for those that really needed it? And during the start of the pandemic Republicans had the Presidency and the Senate, so stop with the lies, they get old. The Dems were just as much to blame as the GOP when money was handed out the first time. Both parties gave to their causes.

Democrats offer is 2000
GOP offer is 1000
They compromise at 1500.

Democrats offer 2000
GOP offers 1000

always have, stop spending, shut down the government. I've been saying that for fking 6 years in here.
Forget you. Why are republicans suddenly fiscal debt hawks when they weren’t the last four years or when bush was potus?

what I wonder is when will corporations and republicans use the debt as an excuse to cut social security and Medicare

Ask a Republican. Why do Democrats send 98% of the stimulus money to corporations and screw the hard working middle class?
Because those companies are paying salaries even when shut down or while business is slow. Instead of laying people off. Yada yada.

I thought you guys said Biden is giving too much? Republicans wanted to only give $600. Biden gave more. Now you want to cry about the debt? Because that would conflict with your complaint that they gave too much.

See papa, this proves you are brainwashed. You want/expect/think/Have been told that Democrats are anti business. We are not. We are just more pro labor than you.

This is the headline you haven't seen on Fox

Biden plots tax hikes on corporations and high-earners to fund ambitious infrastructure plan

Democrats offer is 2000
GOP offer is 1000
They compromise at 1500.

Democrats offer 2000
GOP offers 1000

I don't care what Republicans do, I have consistently been against debt, by Trump, Bush, Obama, Clinton and now Biden. The only spending I saw as fit was at the beginning of the pandemic when the government shut the country down. That was an only option and looking back on that we wasted a lot of money on those that didn't need it. This package is even worse in getting money to those who really need it. Democrats gave it to big business, again and really don't care about the poor, which you know to be true because you purposely avoid the subject.
All you need to know is rich guys like me didn’t get as much as poor people like you did. The last stimulus I got something like $30. And I will not be getting $1400 in the next one.

So what mor does biden need to do? Do you expect him to be anti corporations?

I also hear biden raised taxes on the rich and corporations in the recent stimulus bill. Are you happy? Because befor you were complaining that biden was in their pockets. Now what do you have to say? Which side of your mouth you gonna talk in this situation. Flip flop

First prove you are rich and prove I am poor. After that we can talk. Biden needs to cut spending and government waste, I have been saying that for 40 years.

I am for raising taxes as long as we cut spending. Biden is wanting to raise taxes AND spend more, that's the problem. So he is raising taxes to give more to his buds. Still consistent and you are still talking out both sides of your mouth.

Democrats offer is 2000
GOP offer is 1000
They compromise at 1500.

Democrats offer 2000
GOP offers 1000

And sure, some corporations who didn’t need or deserve it might have gotten something but trust me the middle class and poor would have got less and corporations would have got more if republicans were in charge. Just look at trumps tax breaks.

This reminds me of when republicans cried because agE was paying no taxes on Obama’s watch. But then trump doubled the number of companies who now pay no taxes, no a peep from republicans about it.

Companies that didn't need it used it, why do you want to give money to the rich with no concern for those that really needed it? And during the start of the pandemic Republicans had the Presidency and the Senate, so stop with the lies, they get old. The Dems were just as much to blame as the GOP when money was handed out the first time. Both parties gave to their causes.
Don't you remember you said they are the makers you are just a taker.

Democrats offer is 2000
GOP offer is 1000
They compromise at 1500.

Democrats offer 2000
GOP offers 1000

All you need to know is rich guys like me didn’t get as much as poor people like you did. The last stimulus I got something like $30. And I will not be getting $1400 in the next one.

I also hear biden raised taxes on the rich and corporations in the recent stimulus bill. Are you happy? Because befor you were complaining that biden was in their pockets. Now what do you have to say? Which side of your mouth you gonna talk in this situation. Flip flop

First prove you are rich and prove I am poor. After that we can talk. Biden needs to cut spending and government waste, I have been saying that for 40 years.

I am for raising taxes as long as we cut spending. Biden is wanting to raise taxes AND spend more, that's the problem. So he is raising taxes to give more to his buds. Still consistent and you are still talking out both sides of your mouth.
I got something like $30 on the last stimulus. I made too much. That's the best I can do to prove to you I am debt free, made over $80K, have no kids, no mortgage, just lease truck, association dues, taxes, misc bills. My bills are probably $1000 a month and I make over $80K. That's considered upper class. Even in Cali that's an acceptable one person household income.

I'm at least upper middle class.

Now "prove to me" you are even middle class.

Democrats offer is 2000
GOP offer is 1000
They compromise at 1500.

Democrats offer 2000
GOP offers 1000

Because those companies are paying salaries even when shut down or while business is slow. Instead of laying people off. Yada yada.

I thought you guys said Biden is giving too much? Republicans wanted to only give $600. Biden gave more. Now you want to cry about the debt? Because that would conflict with your complaint that they gave too much.

See papa, this proves you are brainwashed. You want/expect/think/Have been told that Democrats are anti business. We are not. We are just more pro labor than you.

Biden plots tax hikes on corporations and high-earners to fund ambitious infrastructure plan

First I watch CNN not Fox, so again you prove what a stupid partisan moron you are because you ASSume I watch something just because you try to pigeon hole my opinion to fit your bigoted outlook on the world.

I don't think we need another stimulus package because we are doing well and unless it was targeted without all the pork, it is a waste of money. I have never said Dems are anti-business, again your bigotry at work, I believe that Dems are pro-big business just like the GOP, that is the problem, neither is for the working middle class. The Dems are anti-labor that is why they went in with the unions when the mob took them over.

This last go around I would have saved 1.8 trillion because the stimulus money would have only gone to the poor, not transgender issues in other countries or pork to special interests groups that the Dems supported.

The tax hikes to corporations are paid by the consumers not the corporations because the corporations pass them on to the consumer, also the money in the tax raise is not to pay down debt, it is to go back to special interests groups in the infrastructure plan, so again the rich help themselves.

Democrats offer is 2000
GOP offer is 1000
They compromise at 1500.

Democrats offer 2000
GOP offers 1000

Show me where I said that and the context. Thanks.

Democrats offer is 2000
GOP offer is 1000
They compromise at 1500.

Democrats offer 2000
GOP offers 1000

First I watch CNN not Fox, so again you prove what a stupid partisan moron you are because you ASSume I watch something just because you try to pigeon hole my opinion to fit your bigoted outlook on the world.

I don't think we need another stimulus package because we are doing well and unless it was targeted without all the pork, it is a waste of money. I have never said Dems are anti-business, again your bigotry at work, I believe that Dems are pro-big business just like the GOP, that is the problem, neither is for the working middle class. The Dems are anti-labor that is why they went in with the unions when the mob took them over.

This last go around I would have saved 1.8 trillion because the stimulus money would have only gone to the poor, not transgender issues in other countries or pork to special interests groups that the Dems supported.

The tax hikes to corporations are paid by the consumers not the corporations because the corporations pass them on to the consumer, also the money in the tax raise is not to pay down debt, it is to go back to special interests groups in the infrastructure plan, so again the rich help themselves.
Infrastructure is good.

Democrats offer is 2000
GOP offer is 1000
They compromise at 1500.

Democrats offer 2000
GOP offers 1000

Let me go take an hour to search your history. Not,.

I don't mean you specifically anyways.

Democrats offer is 2000
GOP offer is 1000
They compromise at 1500.

Democrats offer 2000
GOP offers 1000

I got something like $30 on the last stimulus. I made too much. That's the best I can do to prove to you I am debt free, made over $80K, have no kids, no mortgage, just lease truck, association dues, taxes, misc bills. My bills are probably $1000 a month and I make over $80K. That's considered upper class. Even in Cali that's an acceptable one person household income.

I'm at least upper middle class.

Now "prove to me" you are even middle class.

I don't have to prove anything, you made the stupid claim, not me. All I know is I made more than you last year.

Democrats offer is 2000
GOP offer is 1000
They compromise at 1500.

Democrats offer 2000
GOP offers 1000

Infrastructure is good.

No one said it wasn't. TARP was supposed to go to shovel ready infrastructure and it failed. It is just an excuse to give the rich more money.

except that isn't so. they furloughed people, do you know what that means? fk, learn what the discussion is about you loser. unemployment didn't keep up either, the demofks couldn't even get that right. they truly are the tit of society thinking everyone will drink their milk. fk them and you for following those loser evil fks.

Democrats offer is 2000
GOP offer is 1000
They compromise at 1500.

Democrats offer 2000
GOP offers 1000

Infrastructure is good.

No one said it wasn't. TARP was supposed to go to shovel ready infrastructure and it failed. It is just an excuse to give the rich more money.
dude, what I find hilarious is that the demofks complained about the tax cuts to the rich then complained the rich had to pay more state and local taxes because of the deduction changes to property taxes and interest monies. They argued both points. typical demofk hypocrisy, over and over and over again. they are so inconsistent, they could hide easter eggs and not find them.

Democrats offer is 2000
GOP offer is 1000
They compromise at 1500.

Democrats offer 2000
GOP offers 1000

Let me go take an hour to search your history. Not,.

I don't mean you specifically anyways.

So I never said that. Thanks for admitting you are again being a bigot.

The questions still remains unanswered.

A favorite tactic of the German Fascists was to personally and speciously attack their adversaries devotion to the Country.
Yes. When will you answer question of whether Pennsylvania and other swing states acted illegally in letting
state functionaries make changes in election law that only state legislators are legally capable of making?

Thanks for bringing it up. Your "devotion" to this country seems to only kick in when democrats
are running things.

Talk about a strawman. The Democrats idea of bipartisan cooperation is you vote with them. And if just one Republican votes with them, they claim wild bipartisan support.

When will you answer question of whether Pennsylvania and other swing states acted illegally in letting
state functionaries make changes in election law that only state legislators are legally capable of making?

What changes to the laws?

Forum List

Back