Is pelosi a bully ?

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
I'm doing a story on Steven Sund, he was the chief fired that day. Pelosi threw him immediately to the wolves.

She's called the cia liars, wanted jailtime for obamacare deniers. she called Trump illegal, the process of advise and consent to Supreme Court justice illegal.

Bearing false witness about the steel docier.

why is everyone terrified of this political pig napolean.. she's senile and vicious, and she's a horrendous representative .. so what gives ?

I'm doing a story on Steven Sund, he was the chief fired that day. Pelosi threw him immediately to the wolves.

She's called the cia liars, wanted jailtime for obamacare deniers. she called Trump illegal, the process of advise and consent to Supreme Court justice illegal.

why is everyone terrified of this political pig napolean.. she's senile and vicious, and she's a horrendous representative .. so what gives ?

Her voters in SF likes to shit on the sidewalk.

Pelosi screwed up, so did the FBI and the Capital Police who knew of a 2 month plot to attack the building.

Have no idea why they are afraid of her.

Maybe they are bigots?

I understand that the Honorable James Clyburn should be by all rights the Speaker of the House.

But the Dem bigwigs created a nice new (and powerless) position for him so that she could keep the Chair. Dems talk the talk about diversity, but when push comes to shove, they do not walk the walk.

If the figurehead President ever gives his State of the Union speech, she will have a chance to hold it up to the cameras and kiss it.

The capitol police were a fool not to let the rioters have her.

Just imagine if they had grabbed her, carried her outside, striped her naked, and painted her butt purple tied to a flag pole?

Priceless.

Hell, trump fired people who disagreed with him. So what's the big deal?

Her voters in SF likes to shit on the sidewalk.
Who could win her district ? AOC ?

I wish Harvey milk was still with us..
Sean Penn? Madonna would be better.

She's a corrupt congress member, they all have a 2 year shelf life..

Pelosi is totally dishonest, completely corrupt and a real threat to American democracy.
She is a Racist Demagogue.
She treats the Taxpayers like her runaway slaves.
She has a low IQ and she's a Sociopath.
Bamm... couldn't have said it better myself..

Pelosi screwed up, so did the FBI and the Capital Police who knew of a 2 month plot to attack the building.
Why do the seas part for this slug ?

Pelosi is totally dishonest, completely corrupt and a real threat to American democracy.
She is a Racist Demagogue.
She treats the Taxpayers like her runaway slaves.
She has a low IQ and she's a Sociopath.
She is Leonna Helmsley reincarnate.
Thats wild I had the same exact thought.
the queen of mean..
I used to love her ads in the Sunday NYT real estate section.

She's been around a long time, and knows where all the bodies are buried.

Have no idea why they are afraid of her.

Maybe they are bigots?

I understand that the Honorable James Clyburn should be by all rights the Speaker of the House.

But the Dem bigwigs created a nice new (and powerless) position for him so that she could keep the Chair. Dems talk the talk about diversity, but when push comes to shove, they do not walk the walk.

If the figurehead President ever gives his State of the Union speech, she will have a chance to hold it up to the cameras and kiss it.
Clyburn is one of the worst racists in American giverment.. heh...

Forum List

Back