House Dems draw the line: No bipartisan cooperation with Republicans who questioned the election

Let me make myself really clear here. There is no point in electing people that are unwilling to do the job that they were elected to do. This is not kindergarten.
Just so we are clear, you are applauding a group of people that are refusing to accept Biden as their current chief executive.

Again.

Kindergarten welcomes partisans. Don't look now, but your ship is showing..

About damn time the Democrats show some spine against these deplorable Republicans in Congress...

Just so we are clear, you are applauding a group of people that are refusing to do their job.

Again.

To be very clear, the predictable troll is just starting another of the countless partisan troll threads he wallows in every day.

Let me make myself really clear here. There is no point in electing people that are unwilling to do the job that they were elected to do. This is not kindergarten.
Just so we are clear, you are applauding a group of people that are refusing to accept Biden as their current chief executive.

Again.

Kindergarten welcomes partisans. Don't look now, but your ship is showing..

Pull your head out. There is no applause. Either do the job that you were elected to do or take a hike. I think the vast majority of Americans have no desire to watch a bunch of damn drama queens.

About damn time the Democrats show some spine against these deplorable Republicans in Congress...

Just so we are clear, you are applauding a group of people that are refusing to do their job.

Again.

To be very clear, the predictable troll is just starting another of the countless partisan troll threads he wallows in every day.

are you calling marc a troll?....

Again.

are you calling marc a troll?....

If the bridge fits...

Again.

And you’re here because....?

Forum List

Back