Zone1 Hospital Fires Christian Woman Who Refused to Use Preferred Pronouns and Disagreed With Transgender Reassignment Surgery

You have no standing to speak to me of my faith. None at all. Nothing about my faith, is any of your business. Just keep your filthy nose out of it.

Beyond that, I have nothing to say to you on the subject, that would be allowed in Zone 1.
Repeating yourself doesn't change a thing. I judge you and any other so called Christian as I see fit.

Repeating yourself doesn't change a thing. I judge you and any other so called Christian as I see fit.

You're free to do that, but you have no standing and no knowledge on which to base any valid judgement of me, and there is no reason why I should regard any such judgement from a Godless creature of your kind as anything but nonsensical and mockworthy.

There certainly is nothing in me for you to “cure”.

You're free to do that, but you have no standing and no knowledge on which to base any valid judgement of me, and there is no reason why I should regard any such judgement from a Godless creature of your kind as anything but nonsensical and mockworthy.

There certainly is nothing in me for you to “cure”.
There you go. That's why the hospital didn't grant a religious yahoo any standing on how to run their place.

Simple kindness shouldn’t be that hard.

Simple kindness would certainly have to include •NOT• trying to force sane people to play along with insane lies. If you are not capable of having that essential degree of respect for others, then how can you possibly think that you have any standing to demand any form of respect from others?

Last edited:
Says the exact same people who are cruel to Christians.
I dont think the world needs Christianity if this is what ir looks like.

It isnt the Christianity I was brought up on.

That was about peace love and kindness.

The good samaritan didnt ask if the injured man was a "homo". He just cred for him.

You should explain it. From here it seems cruel and nasty.

That is exactly how a lot of the insane and outright evil shit that you defend and support looks to actual human beings; including your position in this thread that it is justifiable to compel a sane person to play along with insane and destructive lies.

That is exactly how a lot of the insane and outright evil shit that you defend and support looks to actual human beings; including your position in this thread that it is justifiable to compel a sane person to play along with insane and destructive lies.
I dont think Christianity has relevance without kindness. What is it for ?

I think we can all see that.
Why did this woman take a job caring for people but not those people.. The employers should ssue [sic] her for wasting their time.
I dont [sic] think Christianity has relevance without kindness. What is it for ?

You seem to be irreparably stuck on the premise that lies and madness are virtues, and that one has to embrace them in order to be kind or caring.

I do not think that there is anything more that I can say to address this that would be acceptable in a Zone 1 thread. Your kind of badly-broken logic can only be usefully discussed in some downstairs part of this forum, such as the Rubber Room.

You seem to be irreparably stuck on the premise that lies and madness are virtues ...

well, the unavoidable consequence when communicating w/ a christian or any desert adherent and their madeup personifications of the heavens used for their own personal and selfish well being.

- as displayed by the above and the self absorbed nurse.

Changing words are neither cruel nor kind. It's a fad. Think about it. How is anyone's life improved (or damaged) if someone just uses the right pronoun. How does it even make sense for someone to think that their life would be so much better if only a person uses this pronoun instead of that one. Does it feed the hungry, shelter the homeless, clothe the naked, visit those in prison?

What is the relevance of Christianity? The only relevance is for each Christian to discern the will of God and follow it.

Can anyone argue with a straight face is that it is the will of God I insist everyone call me by a preferred pronoun?

Changing words are neither cruel nor kind. It's a fad. Think about it. How is anyone's life improved (or damaged) if someone just uses the right pronoun. How does it even make sense for someone to think that their life would be so much better if only a person uses this pronoun instead of that one. Does it feed the hungry, shelter the homeless, clothe the naked, visit those in prison?

What is the relevance of Christianity? The only relevance is for each Christian to discern the will of God and follow it.

Can anyone argue with a straight face is that it is the will of God I insist everyone call me by a preferred pronoun?
I would call you whatever you wanted to be called as a matter of courtesy. That should not be a matter of controversy.

You seem to be irreparably stuck on the premise that lies and madness are virtues, and that one has to embrace them in order to be kind or caring.

I do not think that there is anything more that I can say to address this that would be acceptable in a Zone 1 thread. Your kind of badly-broken logic can only be usefully discussed in some downstairs part of this forum, such as the Rubber Room.
What caused you to behave in this way ?

How are they cruel to Christians?

The alphabet rainbow people expect kindness out of us but call us bigots for disagreeing with them and not going along with their lifestyle. How is that considered kind?

Simple kindness would certainly have to include •NOT• trying to force sane people to play along with insane lies. If you are not capable of having that essential degree of respect for others, then how can you possibly think that you have any standing to demand any form of respect from others?

Exactly and I'm not really sure why they're not getting this concept.

It isnt the Christianity I was brought up on.

So then your Christianity glorifies sin?

Kindness doesn't result to lying to people as that's a sin against God.

Using pronouns to avoid a hissy fit may be appropriate in social settings. Hospital procedures are established by the directors and employees usually have a process for questioning them.

Exactly and I'm not really sure why they're not getting this concept.

I clearly understand, but we really cannot usefully discuss it in Zone1 without seriously violating Zone 1 rules.

It would best be discussed in the Rubber Room, in a thread started by one of the pro-LGBTQpbiWTF members of this forum, and flooded with memes disparaging the mass of the thread-starter's slip-on footwear.

Forum List

Back