Horror 13 yr old girl laughs as she breaks 76 year old woman’s hip

These sort of news makes me so sad....when older people or children or even animals are mistreated by thugs, is totally abhorrent and disgusting to me.:mad-61:

They deserve to spend the rest of their lives behind bars....savages.
Just try them quickly and behead them.

^^^ Leaving her on the outside with the rest of us could be the way that it is done. Anyone from the victim's circle could have her "taken care of". In other words, how long will she have to look behind her when she goes out in public?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

They got one of the little pieces of shit.

Police arrest 13-year-old girl in violent Bronx mugging that left 76-year-old woman with a broken hip​

NEW YORK - Police have made an arrest after a group of suspects were caught on video violently robbing a 76-year-old woman in the Pelham Bay section of the Bronx.

Police say they arrested a 13-year-old girl in the case. So far, there's no word of additional arrests, although surveillance video shows three suspects surrounded the victim at her apartment door near Roberts and Hobart Avenues just after midnight Sunday in Pelham Bay.

^^^ Leaving her on the outside with the rest of us could be the way that it is done. Anyone from the victim's circle could have her "taken care of". In other words, how long will she have to look behind her when she goes out in public?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
If she has the intelligence to even realize that what she did was wrong. I have doubts. They're being bred to be nothing but self-absorbed and narcissistic. The empathy is being bred out of them.

My grandchildren are very well educated and accomplished. I think you're hysterical and hyper partisan .
Lol, no just think 4 to 8 years olds shouldn't be taught about sex.
FB_IMG_1649074392190.jpg

Forum List

Back